What's new

Interview of RAW proxies caught in Gilgit-Baltistan to destabilise Pakistan

Whats your point?? Indian agencies had no clue when Pakistan took over Kargil peaks. What followed next is another debate.

I understand you have problems with Imran Khan but don't bring your stupidity on irrelevant threads.

Yes sure... Indians had no clue and the man who pulled that was vilified by Imran Khan, his supporters at every forum, while there was little to no defense for Musharraf.
Point is India made example out of the same person, using its tools, organs and useful idiots.
I'm not sure if your argument is effectively working on Indians in today's date. Unfortunate but reality.

Whats your point?? Indian agencies had no clue when Pakistan took over Kargil peaks. What followed next is another debate.

I understand you have problems with Imran Khan but don't bring your stupidity on irrelevant threads.
Even a large part of Pakistani establishment, PAF and PN had no clue what was going to unfold and to this day there is a lot of confusion inside Pakistan about the objectives and accomplishments of Kargil debacle.

The conclusion is that ts was an entirely wasted effort that undid a lot of Pakistan's progress on several fronts.

It seems like he is being dictated , seems like he is repeating what he is (possibly)listening
Does not sound natural at all
Have you ever listened to confessions of Abhinandan, Kulbhoshan Yadeve, Latif ullah Mehsud, etc. etc. Do you doubt there as well?

Even a large part of Pakistani establishment, PAF and PN had no clue what was going to unfold and to this day there is a lot of confusion inside Pakistan about the objectives and accomplishments of Kargil debacle.

The conclusion is that ts was an entirely wasted effort that undid a lot of Pakistan's progress on several fronts.

Thats not the point. Indian way of defence is to point fingers at others.

How come Chinese took over 1000sq miles of land while your agencies were sleeping??? Because all your focus was on sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan through Afghanistan. Your agencies were busy in recruiting suiciders to kill Innocent School Children in Peshawar.

When your focus if terrorist activities and killing unarmed Kashmiri youth you pay price some where else.

I again reiterate my point India had clue of Pakistan's intrusion in Kargil. Its a fact, go and read some books.
Yes sure... Indians had no clue and the man who pulled that was vilified by Imran Khan, his supporters at every forum, while there was little to no defense for Musharraf.
Point is India made example out of the same person, using its tools, organs and useful idiots.
I'm not sure if your argument is effectively working on Indians in today's date. Unfortunate but reality.

I don't have to convince Indians , they like to stay in their own fairy tale world. Who cares.

But my job is to put the facts out which I will keep doing. As far as Imran Khan's opinion is considered I couldn't care less, Imran Khan will be gone in few years few decades but the State will remain and my allegiance is with the state and not political government.

Have you ever listened to confessions of Abhinandan, Kulbhoshan Yadeve, Latif ullah Mehsud, etc. etc. Do you doubt there as well?
I remember kulbhoshan
None of them presented their speech like this while I am sure they must be presenting a predetermined script
But the fashion in which it is being represented here is not at all credible

It won’t have any impact. Even if they speak the truth, their style of narrating it, seems a made up story.

Indians don't speak nothing but the truth. First Jews used to claim they are the chosen ones now Indians can claim they are the followers of the chosen ones who excel in rumour mongering and lies.

Last edited:
It won’t have any impact. Even if they speak the truth, their style of narrating it, seems a made up story.
Somehow, they don't interrogate such proxies and directly conduct an interview as if they are some kind of star celebs out there...

Thats not the point. Indian way of defence is to point fingers at others.

How come Chinese took over 1000sq miles of land while your agencies were sleeping??? Because all your focus was on sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan through Afghanistan. Your agencies were busy in recruiting suiciders to kill Innocent School Children in Peshawar.

When your focus if terrorist activities and killing unarmed Kashmiri youth you pay price some where else.

I again reiterate my point India had clue of Pakistan's intrusion in Kargil. Its a fact, go and read some books.
Speaking from the heart - I agree with you that RAW is generally as competent as other Indian state run organizations or Indian defence establishment. We all like to believe in larger than life stories about how our so and so is so good. India and Pakistan both suffer from cultural legacy issues in the system that makes all government efforts and public spending less efficient. Its like being the captain of a massive but slow ship and no matter how we try, there is very little that can be done to correct things in a short time. Peoples attention span is short and so the lingering problems linger on in our societies.

I disagree that RAW is involved in proxy warfare because:
i) There is no need to when ISI's proxies are doing better than what RAW could have ever achieved
ii) RAW is not nearly as competent in proxy warfare as the ISI simply due to lack of experience.
iii) If RAW did get involved, I'm sure the threat to Indian soil of proxies emnating from Pakistan would be in multiples of what we see today.

While the Chinese took our territory its our ministers who are to blame not the intelligence. Even the civilians living in the border areas and army patrols are well aware of what has been transgressing but the mainstream Indian political narrative never focused on it because it was a bigger problem than what they wanted to handle at the time. Pakistan is an easier target to divert attention because we have developed a kind of rapport and the issues between us have sort of come to be accepted as a way of life.

About Kargil - I think it was an excellent move if the goal was to start an all out war with India and take Kashmir by force and if Pakistan really had the resources to beat India in an all out war. Indian intelligence failed, yes. 26/11 was another failure.. but I am also sure there is a lot happening that you and me dont know and many incidents have been prevented due to some top quality work by intelligence agencies.

Probably they all feel at home, while being in custody of Imran Khan regime.

Having all these signs of Iran helping Indian plans in GB, Imran Khan did his part by annexing it from NWFP.
Oh, i remember the buddy of Iran Khan has already changed the name during his regime on ethnic lines, and now we can see continuation of same Plan, which seems grand and crawling forward.

On ground people carrying forward Indian cold start, are the one who, when not in power claim being subjected to genocide, apply for asylums in UK and US and blame Pakistan for rights etc.
Now since same mafia is controlling Pakistan through banigala, they are busy hiring their associates in all state dpts. calling it prerogative of Imran Khan.

Or perhaps you don't need capable agents, when useful idiots are in abundance and in authority in Pakistan.

You have the capacity to pull out your pilot in the middle of hostilities, after publicly claiming to do so.... than you have people serving for you everywhere, even without knowing that they are serving you.

I'm pretty sure, even PM of Pakistan get input from India indirectly, in all decision making.

Seriously not sure what you are high on but you need to stop smoking that shit.

Seriously not sure what you are high on but you need to stop smoking that shit.

Hundereds of Gilgit men went to war in Syria and dozens died fighting in service of Iran, and for the rest you can google Kulbhoshan Yadeve.
Why Imran Khan regime is ignoring this evil Indio-Irani evil alliance needs answers.

Hundereds of Gilgit men went to war in Syria and dozens died fighting in service of Iran, and for the rest you can google Kulbhoshan Yadeve.
Why Imran Khan regime is ignoring this evil Indio-Irani evil alliance needs answers.

And i am sure you have proof for your claims, right?

Back
Top Bottom