What's new

Interview of Muhammad Ali Jinnah with Doon Campbell

Jinnah's Pakistan would have been much more liberal and secular than the Pakistan of today .... the later leaders took Pak on a wrong route !!

Jinnah was a smart politician...he knew that the sikhs would suffer which came true after the events of 1984, had Punjab been not divided....both Punjabis and Pakistan would have been stronger today.

After all Pakistan stands for Punjab, Afghania, Kashmir, Sindh, baluchisTAN.

Today our indian friends say India was divided...i want to tell them..india was never one country it was more of a region, just like europe...the issue is Punjab was divided...which was absolutely disasterous.

Doesn't it stand for Paraguay , Angola, Kenya, Ivory Coast, Somalia, Tanzania , Algeria, Namibia.

So much so for conspiracy theories that you had to find a conspiracy with Pakistan;s name too . Good going fella

Doesn't it stand for Paraguay , Angola, Kenya, Ivory Coast, Somalia, Tanzania , Algeria, Namibia.

So much so for conspiracy theories that you had to find a conspiracy with Pakistan;s name too . Good going fella

Actually, he's correct. This breakdown was presented by Chaudhary Rehmat Ali in his pamphlet, "Now or Never".

Actually, he's correct. This breakdown was presented by Chaudhary Rehmat Ali in his pamphlet, "Now or Never".

Thank you . I stand Corrected , but Bengal and Baluchistan is not mentioned in that pamphlet . Did discrimination against them started from pamphlet . By discrimination i mean considering it Pakistan . if it was then by this logic they should also feature in pakistan's name .

Thank you . I stand Corrected , but Bengal and Baluchistan is not mentioned in that pamphlet . Did discrimination against them started from pamphlet . By discrimination i mean considering it Pakistan . if it was then by this logic they should also feature in pakistan's name .

1) "Tan" at the end is borrowed from Balochistan.
2) Bengal was not considered an active party in freedom struggle at that time.

I came to know that Rehmat Ali came to Pakistan after creation of Pakistan but Liaqat Ali Khan deported him back to UK. Can't understand the logic behind that.

1) "Tan" at the end is borrowed from Balochistan.
2) Bengal was not considered an active party in freedom struggle at that time.

..,Therefore did not merit inclusion ? A premonition of the future perhaps ?

Actually, the whole thing appears to be a gimmick by a politician .

' Tan" & ' Pur" are regular suffixes to names of places in S Asian.

I think India was the one who made India-Pakistan affairs bad by not giving us Kashmir... We should have got Muslim majority states??
why should we give you what was agreed with maharaja of kashmir?
The partition based on religion was applicable only for those areas under British india. kashmir, Hyderabd, junagadh were not. Bangladesh punjab was a part

It is such a shame India did not recognize and appreciate the true genius of this man. Muhammad Ali jinnah was the smartest Indian of his era.

i feel,his plans got failed and pakistan is far away from his dream country

Sorry his plan didn't fail-
We have Pakistan- and unfortunately he didn't live long enough to make his plan succeed-

So failure after his death should not be accredited to him in any way-
Its common sense-

@ Trolla-Lala

Its not a conspiracy theory...if you don't know anything about historical facts...then go online and search before you claim something.

The five regions, Punjab, Afghania (old name of KPK/ also called Afghan province at the time), Kashmir, Sindh, baluchisTAN were to be part of the new state of Pakistan. This was stated by Chaudry Rehmat Ali in his journal "NOW OR NEVER" 1933 published in London. I is for pronunciation, go read "Now or Never" and then challenge me....you guys don't know Jack Sh**t about history and start posting useless comments here.

And yes Bengal wasn't mentioned, cuz even Lahore resolution stated one or more than one state should be created, at that time, it wasn't in the minds of people that it would be one state, as never before in the history....two wings of countries so far apart and so different from each other had been created
Check it here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choudhry_Rahmat_Ali
and
http://millat.com/rahmat/now or never/index.htm

I came to know that Rehmat Ali came to Pakistan after creation of Pakistan but Liaqat Ali Khan deported him back to UK. Can't understand the logic behind that.

He opted for voluntary exile, there were political differences between Chuadhary Rehmat Ali and the Post-Quaid-e-Azam Muslim League.

Sorry his plan didn't fail-
We have Pakistan- and unfortunately he didn't live long enough to make his plan succeed-

So failure after his death should not be accredited to him in any way-
Its common sense-

apne dil se poocho... :lol:
jo aajtak kia tha,uska result saamne aarha hai...

even in his interview he said few pts and those never happnd...

..,Therefore did not merit inclusion ? A premonition of the future perhaps ?

I am afraid that I am unfit to comment on that, I nor anyone else here knows the exact reason behind not adding Bengal to the name. I have only two possible reasons to account for it.

1) Bengal was not an active participant in the freedom struggle at the time.
2) There was simply no way that Bengal could be incorporated into the countries name, not like we could name it "Bapistan" to include Bengal.

Actually, the whole thing appears to be a gimmick by a politician .

Chaudhary Rehmat Ali was a student.

' Tan" & ' Pur" are regular suffixes to names of places in S Asian.

Point being?

Back
Top Bottom