What's new

Interview of Desperate Female Controller Guiding WC Abhinandan

Indian Wing Commander Abinandan Varthaman, whose aircraft was shot down on February 27 during a dogfight with Pakistan Air Force (PAF) jets and he was captured subsequently, could not hear instructions asking him to turn back because his communications system was jammed by Pakistan, the India media claimed on Wednesday.

“If his MiG 21 Bison had been equipped with anti-jamming technology, Varthaman may have turned around when instructed to,” the report claimed, adding: “That would have prevented him from being shot down and taken captive by Pakistan.”

However, the reports said that the Indian Air Force (IAF) did not respond to queries.

Responding to the IAF violation of Pakistan airspace on February 26, PAF hit back by sending fighters to hit Indian targets the following day. In the pursuit, a PAF fighter jet downed at least one Indian MiG-21 aircraft and captured its pilot Wing Commander Abhinandan.

In an ironical development, Abhinandan will be conferred with the Vir Chakra, India’s third-highest wartime medal, on its Independence Day for “shooting down a Pakistan F-16” jet, the Indian government announced on Tuesday.

---------------------------------

Source : PakistanToday

I thought he repeatedly ignored ATC instruction to pull back? lol their stories keep changing like a whore going through new clients every hour. lol

After indian Giving Vir chakra to Abhinandan
i have doubts now either on indian mentality or may be ..may be india did shotdown something beside helicopter ..

Pakistan did show 3 missiles attached to Mig21 ..... why there is still doubt ?

And here I thought the mighty Indian Su's and Migs would be running circles around PAF and crappy JF-17, guess you guys are not as good as you like to believe, when your a$$es were handed to you by "Inferior Air Force". Pathetic.

After indian Giving Vir chakra to Abhinandan
i have doubts now either on indian mentality or may be ..may be india did shotdown something beside helicopter ..

Pakistan did show 3 missiles attached to Mig21 ..... why there is still doubt ?

No ALL 4 missiles were recovered.

1 R-73 with tail section still attached to pylon (meaning missile burnt after ground impact)
1 R-73 with serial number recovered
1 R-77 with full body recovered
1 R-77 with exploded warhead recovered but its motor was also recovered by wreckage.

485652_13741296.jpg

Meanwhile far far away from the flash point Kashmir the Maha Bharti surma Abhinandan has been cited in suratgarh his new home.
Being 60 km pakistan subtle changes at this and other IAF forward bases have become apparent, new shelters & service areas keep showing how the enemy is pushing hard to upgrade its strategic bases.

EBieBUBU4AAhhUo

I actually find this very funny. Enemy (Paksitan) was listening to this woman screeching voice meant for "nandu" and yet "nandu" was cut off.

Its a double whammy. It only mean Pakistan got full penetration into India communications but also can easily block comms between assets.

What kinda junk Indians are buying from the Israelis?
...and that is exactly the type of information that the PAF should have kept hidden. now the indians know what we have, and they will and are taking corrective action (Read the reports about IAF ordering SDRs from Israel). PAF higher ups behaved foolishly when they leaked this info. I fear, and I hope that my fears do not materialize, that the iaf will learn from its mistakes and we will lose the edge that we had.

Also, that once we had an edge, we should have exploited it to the fullest extent. PAF should have bombed and shot the crap out of any target they could get their hands on.

Another curry muncher series of excuses. This is a hot zone, do you not expect jamming to occur. Just like my pal Trevor skit - they want bollywood style music to be on the airwaves during such operations.
middle fingers to quasi failed actors masquarading as journalists on their airwaves. They cannot even get facts right.

For those who did not watch, move it forward to 1:01 time slot. They want that exact scenerade. Reality is they got their feathers plucked and roasted. Where was the bollywood tunes then :)

Last edited:
You are absolutely right. We leaked out way too many operational details ranging from the types and number of aircrafts in our strike packages. Where, when, and how we targated them. Additionally the names and units of the pilots, not to mention their pics with family members.
This kind of callous attitude can cost us heavily in the future. They are already fixing their short comings and that will Make our job a lot harder in the future.

Last edited:
Just sent a brutal reply in the Comments section on YouTube.

By dawn, I should have over 500 hate replies on my YouTube account.

...can't wait.
You would be given a sitara -e- jurrat for that valor :)) ( since everyone of the enemy side is giving medals of false pretenses)

I wonder if he will actually speak upon receiving his medal. That is a real crux, what will he say.

I think he has 3 options:
1. Accept the medal and stay silent, continuing to being a humble and dignified individual refusing to follow the nonsencial propaganda.
2. Become a shameless Indian propaganda stooge and follow the F16 story which he gracefully hasn't done yet.
3. Reject the medal outrightly, with potentially dangerous consequences for him and his family.

Indian Wing Commander Abinandan Varthaman, whose aircraft was shot down on February 27 during a dogfight with Pakistan Air Force (PAF) jets and he was captured subsequently, could not hear instructions asking him to turn back because his communications system was jammed by Pakistan, the India media claimed on Wednesday.

“If his MiG 21 Bison had been equipped with anti-jamming technology, Varthaman may have turned around when instructed to,” the report claimed, adding: “That would have prevented him from being shot down and taken captive by Pakistan.”

However, the reports said that the Indian Air Force (IAF) did not respond to queries.

Responding to the IAF violation of Pakistan airspace on February 26, PAF hit back by sending fighters to hit Indian targets the following day. In the pursuit, a PAF fighter jet downed at least one Indian MiG-21 aircraft and captured its pilot Wing Commander Abhinandan.

In an ironical development, Abhinandan will be conferred with the Vir Chakra, India’s third-highest wartime medal, on its Independence Day for “shooting down a Pakistan F-16” jet, the Indian government announced on Tuesday.

---------------------------------

Source : PakistanToday
So Abinanand shot down F16 while his instruments were jammed

He deserves medal of honor victoria cross and sitara jurat too

And here I thought the mighty Indian Su's and Migs would be running circles around PAF and crappy JF-17, guess you guys are not as good as you like to believe, when your a$$es were handed to you by "Inferior Air Force". Pathetic.
When u underestimate your adversary that's what happens. Self glorification is a bitch

Back
Top Bottom