What's new

Interpol notice against 2 Pak Army majors in 26/11 case

Poor attempt at turning the topic at hand to the incompetency of Indian Intelligence agencies. By the way what do you suppose would have happened if the "serving" officers had been caught in India, Kargil ring a bell?

Every decent intelligence agency employs linguists to keep tab on enemy chatter. Here in the states even the FBI recruits hindi linguists, do you suppose ISI doesnt have hindi trained personnel.

Nobody is turning the topic at some other hand, any kind of intelligence failure is a moment of shame for any country or its intelligence agencies.

Capturing ranks at Kargil (a battle & disputed zone) compared to at some Indian city or other international border are separate things, may be hard for you to understand while attempting to derail the topic by bringing in Kargil, as Indians have nothing else to do. So were your officers and if i remember correctly the shot down pilot and one killed pilot officer of the IAF.

And learn about Hindi, what it is, then plz talk.

Nobody is turning the topic at some other hand, any kind of intelligence failure is a moment of shame for any country or its intelligence agencies.

Of course it is a matter of shame, but the discussion at hand was interpol's notice, not incompetencies of intelligence agencies.

Capturing ranks at Kargil (a battle & disputed zone) compared to at some Indian city or other international border are separate things, may be hard for you to understand while attempting to derail the topic by bringing in Kargil, as Indians have nothing else to do. So were your officers and if i remember correctly the shot down pilot and one killed pilot officer of the IAF.

You missed the point, I'll try to be straightforward in the future with you. Pakistan army refused to take the bodies of its dead in Kargil initially, refusing to accept they were Pakistanis. You wrote that capturing Pakistan armymen in India would have been a great triumph for India, as I pointed out, Pakistanis would have simply refused to recognize their own once again.

and learn about Hindi, what it is, then plz talk.

Enlighten me genius.

oh, and if you dispute what I wrote about employing hindi linguists please see the link below-
FBI Jobs - Working for the Federal Bureau of Investigation

So they both are Pakistan Army majors and speak Hindi ???? :rofl::rofl:

Plus, they have no pics, so how are they gonna be identified ??

And who is sure enough to say it is the real names of these guys ?? Its common sense and knowledge, in intelligence world, real names are not used, no matter how close you are to someone.

Anyway, keep it up, as end result would be nothing.

we will see whether it turns out to be fruitful or not. But one thing is for sure, that the International Community's focus is on Pakistan and is being identified as the "International Migraine", "Global Epicenter of Terrorism" and most recently "Cancer is in Pakistan".

So you guys need to calm down a bit and reflect if not for your current generation but your future generations as well. It is an unique cach 22 situation for you guys, your Mr. 10% cant deliver and your CoAs cant become the president.

Denial, denial and more denial isnt going to land you anywhere, Pakistan is trending dangerously and it is not good for its survival, with or without the PA.

This thing has thrown up quite a few game changers:

a) Pakistan does not have anything to do with terrorism to "International Migraine"
b) Pakistan does not train and arm militants against India, currently crushed underfoot by its erstwhile self-styled president
c) Global tacit admission that unlike 26/11, another strike by terrorists in Indian heartland is not going to go away unanswered
d) And now Interpol Red Alert, despite all attempts, brave or sheepish to downplay it, indicts the Pak Army and vindicates long standing Indian position.

And unfortunately you are not in a position to dictate terms to anyone, leave alone India. And when Indian patience runs out, which eventually will, it will be time enough to activate the strike corps

All the 7 lakh soldiers of the PA have these same two names.?
quoting half post to make a point....read full post ...we dont know if these names are real.....You guys still thinks someone will go and say " I am major sameer ali....PA sent me to give you this job" ....even if he told his rank do you think he'll tell his original name.....Let the common sense prevail.

So they both are Pakistan Army majors and speak Hindi ???? :rofl::rofl:

Veena malik & begam Nawaz also speak Hindi In Big Boss 4. They are not Pakistani??

And we all here write in English and most of us (I presume) speak English. Does that mean we are British?? Weird logic

Anyway, keep it up, as end result would be nothing.

Bingo, this is so true. It has always been the case. And then US will say "Pakistan is not doing enough". what's the use???
Fact is, Pakistan is not doing ANYTHING, except denying the obvious and proven facts.

so what is the point ....since Pakistan is not gonna act anyway....its only giving every criminal in the world one idea--"if the interpol is looking for you ,go to pakistan" -a kind of tourism attraction i suppose ....

No you were not. You specifically insinuated that RAW created the 'insurgency' and then made it bigger.

Try this goal post shifting with someone else buddy.

I said it multiple times, it's irrelevant whether they created it or not. It's relevant whether they made it much bigger, which is obviously true. Trying to change history, huh?

1) You have the right to be a Dork and believe that RAW was not involved with LTTE and Bangladesh

2)The problem with many Indians, they just can't digest their own short comings. Is this because of the caste system?

I hate typing. So I'll be brief. There is no equivalent of refusal of democratic right of nature that was refused to Mujib. There is no equivalent of 25/26th March, 1971 in Kashmir and the genocide that followed. Etc. Etc.

Your definition of a liberation war is quite narrow. Do all these conditions have to be satisfied? Hey, nothing such happened when Soviets occupied Afghanistan. But that was a legitimate liberation war. Correspondingly, so is Kashmir.

That still shows the maturity of Indian political establishment - it knows where and when to stop chasing chimera. Unlike Pakistan.

HAHAHAH wtf. Perhaps you forgot a possibility as far as the Pakistani state is concerned, maybe it's not in their interests to do what you're talking about JUST YET? Man, you are a ******* beautiful case of someone who is filled with either or fallacies.

If Pakistan plays their card right, they can have bases/Ops in Sri Lanka, Nepal, Burma and Bangladesh. Surround India like what India is doing in Afgan. Unfortunately there is a leadership vacuum in Pakistan

If Pakistan plays their card right, they can have bases/Ops in Sri Lanka, Nepal, Burma and Bangladesh. Surround India like what India is doing in Afgan. Unfortunately there is a leadership vacuum in Pakistan

:)

You remind me of another gentleman from UK called Greenstar. Unfortunately he stopped posting just before you joined. Both of you would have formed a good US-UK pair. He also had a good hopes for Pakistan.

You remind me of another gentleman from UK called Greenstar. Unfortunately he stopped posting just before you joined. Both of you would have formed a good US-UK pair. He also had a good hopes for Pakistan.

Everyone loves the underdog ;)

Back
Top Bottom