What's new

Interpol notice against 2 Pak Army majors in 26/11 case

And you are a real warrior ;)?

Lets avoid name calling of national leaders since Pakistan like India also have respected leaders in Pakistan who one can compare to terrorists, starting from 1947.

So lets keep it civil and restrict the jibes at one another only...

btw, you got the spellings wrong..

Leave it buddy. It is useless to talk about a thing like Indra. She is dead and she met her deserving fate. No need to beg for respect for her because you won't get it. At least from us.

So just cut the crap and stop bumping old threads which you created.:azn:

Leave it buddy. It is useless to talk about a thing like Indra. She is dead and she met her deserving fate. No need to beg for respect for her because you won't get it. At least from us.
She is as much a respected leader in India as Jinnah is in Pakistan. Both are dead. Deserving or not is a matter of opinion and both are respected by most of their people.. No one begs for respect for a national leader from the citizens of THE enemy of the nation so stow the attitude.

So just cut the crap and stop bumping old threads which you created.:azn:

You niether have the intellectual superiority nor authority to either label anything as crap or order one to cut it. So whatever it is, do your own cutting... ;)

She is as much a respected leader in India as Jinnah is in Pakistan. Both are dead. Deserving or not is a matter of opinion and both are respected by most of their people.. No one begs for respect for a national leader from the citizens of THE enemy of the nation so stow the attitude.

As I said. Don't beg for it. She won't get it at least here. In fact creatures like her don't deserve respect so just stop your rant for respect.

You niether have the intellectual superiority nor authority to either label anything as crap or order one to cut it. So whatever it is, do your own cutting...

You have been going too crappy nowadays. So just cut it. You bumped the thread and now it is on top. So just leave it right here. ;)

My honest take on things.....

The 26/11 trial has nothing to do with "redemption"......if punishing the guilty and the masterminds was the objective, Hafiz Saeed would be chilling with 72 virgins already....

Indian objective here is to expose the Pakistani state and its policies as much as possible....the more internationalized the issue becomes...the better...
The NATO alliance is already vary of the Pakistani commitment to WOT....such revelations will only make them introspect into the role of their WOT ally.....

The point here is.....India wants to malign the image of Pakistan as much as possible, denying them any support whatsoever....

Now this all relates back to Kashmir.....Would the world allow Kashmir to fall into the hands of a nation that has been using terrorism as a tool for over 3 decades now? Do we want Kashmir to be another Afghanistan?
India is trying to influence public opinion wrt Pakistan, less punish these puppets of the Pak state who are as dispensible to Pakistan as they are for India...

Although a very underhanded way, I think its better than conventional war at the expense of Indian man and money.....

Exactly. Well said. Those two majors are just pawns, take them out and there will hundreds more. They are inconsequential.

Whats important is that the guilty nation pays the price in the larger picture and where it matters.

About the payback on the streets, well its the same Pakistanis who taunt us on what can we do, but then complain whats happening in Pakistan is India's doing ;) However that is inconsequential too, except to the extent it discredits that nation.

So any new development on this notice or the same old rant?

:azn:

As I said. Don't beg for it. She won't get it at least here. In fact creatures like her don't deserve respect so just stop your rant for respect.
Begging. ? I think you need to relook at your understanding of the word..As I said creatures like Indira and Jinnah are respected by their own nations. No respect needed from the enemy nation. To make it simpler Jinnah doesnt need any respect from India and Indira doesnt need it from Pakistanis.. So keep it for your own leaders..

You have been going too crappy nowadays. So just cut it. You bumped the thread and now it is on top. So just leave it right here. ;)
As I said.. Do your own cutting.. Whatever were my reasons for posting on this thread, you seem to be doing a good enough job of bumping this thread..

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

So any new development on this notice or the same old rant?

:azn:

The Pakistani Army majors are still international fugitives wanted for terrorism by Interpol.. So no change..

[COBegging. ? I think you need to relook at your understanding of the word..As I said creatures like Indira and Jinnah are respected by their own nations. No respect needed from the enemy nation. To make it simpler Jinnah doesnt need any respect from India and Indira doesnt need it from Pakistanis.. So keep it for your own leaders..

As I said.. Do your own cutting.. Whatever were my reasons for posting on this thread, you seem to be doing a good enough job of bumping this thread..

Unnecessary and self contradictory. As I said. Leave it.

The Pakistani Army majors are still international fugitives wanted for terrorism by Interpol.. So no change..

So you just wanted to bump the thread. :) :lol:

Why are you asking for thread to be stopped?
Isnt it a big news and must spread to maximum people that army considered as BRAVE AND PRESTIGIOUS by pakistani nationals have majors who support COWARD act of terrorism.;)

Why are you asking for thread to be stopped?
Isnt it a big news and must spread to maximum people that army considered as BRAVE AND PRESTIGIOUS by pakistani nationals have majors who support COWARD act of terrorism.;)

I am not asking for thread to be stopped, I am asking for rant by Karan about Indra to be stopped. If you have something new regarding the topic share it with us. Do read the posts before hitting the reply button.

:)

I am not asking for thread to be stopped, I am asking for rant by Karan about Indra to be stopped. If you have something new regarding the topic share it with us. Do read the posts before hitting the reply button.

:)
I read the post before a reply. You was more worried about thread being popped and a news which is shame for nation being spread than Karans words on indra gandhi.
But i know, there are words and you could play with them either way:partay:

So the result is no new development. Just Indra and her highness. :D

So the result is no new development. Just Indra and her highness. :D

If you mean if the 2 serving army majors of Pakistani army have been arrested and tried for terrorism, then no.. They are still at large and giving Pakistani army a bad name...:azn:

Back
Top Bottom