What's new

internet in pak

Darth Vader

Reaction score
Country
Norway
I Will Be Staying In Pak for Few months starting From next Month Since em injured so i will be spending most of my time inside and best option is to use internet and i hear their is a lot of complains about websitese and speed cz Many websites getting blocked
so any suggestion which have good connection speed

I Will Be Staying In Pak for Few months starting From next Month Since em injured so i will be spending most of my time inside and best option is to use internet and i hear their is a lot of complains about websitese and speed cz Many websites getting blocked

PTCL 4 MB package at Rs.2200. Hotspot shield and spot flux is blocked.

PTCL 4 MB package at Rs.2200. Use zenmate extension on google chrome. Hotspot shield and spot flux is blocked.

Is it internet plan or war plan!!! :undecided:

Can't you just by a dongle and start using net on any browser??

And why Youtube is blocked in Pakistan, what is so objectionable about it? :undecided:

PTCL's wingle

Im using DSL service run by the army..:D
Chal tu tou side par lag...

Is it internet plan or war plan!!! :undecided:

Can't you just by a dongle and start using net on any browser??

And why Youtube is blocked in Pakistan, what is so objectionable about it? :undecided:
Just so that Indians start asking 101 questions! :dirol:

PTCL's wingle
Wingle FTW.. I am using it too..
EM_5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom