What's new

International Mathematical Olympiad 2013 results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the most accurate measures of Chinese size conducted by the respected Alvanon company. They earn their money by making the right measurements for practically all big fashion companies. A wrong size means bancruptcy.

Alvanon Releases Most Extensive Chinese Body Measurement Study| Reuters

List of customers: Meet Our Clients | Alvanon

The result matches my data. According to the article: "Average Chinese Male Height 5'8" which is 172 centimeters. This is taller than the 170 cm from wikipedia's 2002 data and certainly taller than Indian 2005 data, which is 164.7 cm (5 ft 5 in) to 166.3 cm (5 ft 5 1⁄2 in).

Also, keep in mind that China is a geographically diverse country. So northern Chinese tends to be taller than southern Chinese which is why you see all those northern provinces with average height that is 176 cm and southern ones with average height of 168 cm.

The measurements were taken at 4 urban centers. That is not representative of the overall Chinese population.

Average height of 5'8", good joke:lol:

Aryabhatta made earliest contribution to Indian Decimal system. You are first adviced to learn your Chinese history properly. Don't make be bored with your crap. :laugh:

You and him must be smoking charas together. Brahmagupta was one. it's cited it.

I've learned mine history, I know yours too, but you don't know nothing, not even honesty :laughcry:

You and him must be smoking charas together. Brahmagupta was one. it's cited it.

I've learned mine history, I know yours too, but you don't know nothing, not even honesty :laughcry:

Aryabhatta first wrote this.

"sthānāt sthānaṁ daśaguņaṁ syāt" i.e. "from place to place each is ten times the preceding,"

Maths are expressed and validated in mathematical expression, not in words. :omghaha::omghaha:

Forget about history, learn simple math for a start, + and --

Ancient Indians wrote everything in poetic form in Sanskrit. So, what are you laughing about. :girl_wacko:

Here are the most accurate measures of Chinese size conducted by the respected Alvanon company. They earn their money by making the right measurements for practically all big fashion companies. A wrong size means bancruptcy.

Alvanon Releases Most Extensive Chinese Body Measurement Study| Reuters

List of customers: Meet Our Clients | Alvanon
Ancient Indians wrote everything in poetic form in Sanskrit. So, what are you laughing about. :girl_wacko:

He is just butthurt that people chucked the inferior and primitive Chinese numeral system in the bin.

500px-Huama_numerals.svg.png
:lol:

Maths are expressed and validated in mathematical expression, not in words. :omghaha::omghaha:

Forget about history, learn simple math for a start, + and --
Oh..!!! you are such an acrimonious fellow....
you go and learn some maths....that will help you ....;)

He is just butthurt that people chucked the inferior and primitive Chinese numeral system in the bin.

A few numerals seems like the copy of ours....aren't they..:lol::lol:

This one is more clarified, look how they are having separate symbols for 10,100, 1000 etc. and 3 digit number using 5 symbols. :laugh: Superior Indian numeral was right candidate to replace it. :victory:

458-chinese2.jpg

The measurements were taken at 4 urban centers. That is not representative of the overall Chinese population.

Average height of 5'8", good joke:lol:

Do you know that size matters when it comes to fashion. One season wrong size means you are out of the market. I have many friends in Paris who are in the fashion industry and I know what I'm talking about.

If you have other sources to refute what I posted, go ahead!

Do you know that size matters when it comes to fashion. One season wrong size means you are out of the market. I have many friends in Paris who are in the fashion industry and I know what I'm talking about.

If you have other sources to refute what I posted, go ahead!

How does all that counter my point that the data collected from 4 Urban centers in China does not represent the Chinese population?

How does all that counter my point that the data collected from 4 Urban centers in China does not represent the Chinese population?

Do you think that the garments are only sold to city folks? How delusional are you?

How about you showing reputable facts to counter the height of Chinese that has been stated by different sources from WHO to the fashion industry?

Do you think that the garments are only sold to city folks? How delusional are you?

How about you showing reputable facts to counter the height of Chinese that has been stated by different sources from WHO to the fashion industry?

Well the expensive fashion labels, that would avail the services of company like Alvanon is mostly sold to urban rich folks.

From your own source, it mentions that around 30% of Urban Chinese folks are overweight. So going by your logic, can we say that the 30% of all Chinese are obese?:azn: Bottom line is that Alvanon figures are representative of the Urban Retail mall visiting Chinese people, and that in no way is representative of the average Chinese population, not yet anyways.

Well the expensive fashion labels, that would avail the services of company like Alvanon is mostly sold to urban rich folks.

From your own source, it mentions that around 30% of Urban Chinese folks are overweight. So going by your logic, can we say that the 30% of all Chinese are obese?:azn: Bottom line is that Alvanon figures are representative of the Urban Retail mall visiting Chinese people, and that in no way is representative of the average Chinese population, not yet anyways.

Err, Walmart is also their customer. Not really an expensive fashion label, ey?

According to the latest stats, over 50 % of China's population are urban, which means that at least 50 % of Chinese are on average taller than Indians. In addition to that the stats from other sources such as WHO, which certainly include the rural population also show that Chinese are taller than Indians.

You have yet to show sources that Indians are taller than Chinese!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom