What's new

Interior decoration

I wouldve bought a villa in kalaam / swat/ nathia gali... but not in this volatile situation

lwj68R8.jpg

green wall yes .. have been planning for a long time-- the bonsai were for my mom -- one was for rs 8k other other 12k

the flowering ones were over 120k and needed a lot of pampering -- will depend if my mom likes this hobby
I gifted my aunty a calligraphy set when her last son got married....her son was all excited and was like mom here you wont be bothered now :rofl:

Last edited:
i wanted to run different coloured rose over the house walls .. however now there is no huge soil area for the ''bail''

poison ivy on both sides of external wall .. but not on house wall..

My uncle's garden has roses everytime we visit...not sure if he puts em every year or something....good hobby he is like 70 yrs old!
ive more than a 1000 plants in my old 5 canal house -- i dont plan to bring any of those into the new house ..

ive around 100 red rose plants there.. the desi ones not the climbers -- i started with two roses .. grafted all the rest

i would love the climbers or some other flowering/ evergreen climbers other than rose

ive more than a 1000 plants in my old 5 canal house -- i dont plan to bring any of those into the new house ..

ive around 100 red rose plants there.. the desi ones not the climbers

i would love the climbers or some other flowering/ evergreen climbers other than rose
Not exactly sure whats available in Pakistan...

these look lovely:

callas-camellia-simulation-flower-vine-string.jpg

http_imgload_cgi.jpg

Vines-5.jpg
RX-DK-AP02201_natural-archway_s3x4_lg.jpg
rose-garden-climbers.jpg

images

My uncle's garden has roses everytime we visit...not sure if he puts em every year or something....good hobby he is like 70 yrs old!

I had different colors in every one in the beginning. Now it's 90% red as I just play this game of filling in gaps.

The great thing about roses is they flower for a VERY long time.
Most plants only flower for a few weeks.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom