Manticore

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
XXUWDcW.jpg
dClm7A6.jpg

I love the porch with grass coming out of tiles.... :smitten:

The first few interior pics are too modern and claustrophobic for my taste... with such a design I feel as if the walls are closing in on me....

transparent tiles with water running under --- is on the cards, but not in basic structure

XGJSUWx.jpg

I love the porch with grass coming out of tiles.... :smitten:

The first few interior pics are too modern and claustrophobic for my taste... with such a design I feel as if the walls are closing in on me....

kindly share the pic :cheers:

Now see, that is stunning^

But would It feel homely?
Maybe, it's just me, I can't picture myself living like that.

I want to build a house which remains relevant for the next generation aswell -- kind of a cross between classic / modern ---- HOWEVER, this is a general thread and I would love to see members / ladies posting here

Pn9ruGF.jpg

CAYLLHb.jpg

I want to build a house which remains relevant for the next generation aswell -- kind of a cross between classic / modern

Pn9ruGF.jpg
bhai i would love to have a house in the woods like the one Cullen's had in the movie twilight. (btw i hate to mention the movie )

bhai i would love to have a house in the woods like the one Cullen's had in the movie twilight. (btw i hate to mention the movie )

ive not watched any twilight saga move, you'll have to post a pics maybe you can easily find it on net :)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom