What's new

Interesting (name of Mohenjo daro)

can u share them here?
Nope can't will only share when some tries to be smart & alter history to shut them up with. This is work of few people who were interested in history & wanted to preserve it & I should respect that.
Just will give you one more image so that you stop opening such lame threads.
293350_102987503142525_33943343_n.jpg

Please get this translated from that south Indian scholar & tag me. This is from a connecting city of Mohenjo daro which traded with it, people don't know about that city it has not been discovered. There is still a road from that city to Mohenjo daro & the artifact below is from deep in Punjab Pakistan not India. The language used is same as Mohenjo daro if that scholar knows the meaning Mohenjo daro he must know this language. This is from someone who has died & his private collection.

291973_103454796429129_1609152505_n.jpg
This script is older than Egypt it has been dated. India has nothing to do with IVC other than they were it's off shoot. The real civilization of IVC is still alive and thriving Mohenjo daro is one city there are many like it & there are Pyramids over here as well in local language they are called Bhair & small Pyramids are called Bhairki

This is your hint to find the place Siboi country in Greek history. Alexander lost it here.

whats the size of these stamps? I read these were used for trading?
I only have images few hundred of them. They were take long time ago. There are many more trading stamps coins utensils. Thousands of them. They are old & from different eras of history. They belong to a civilization that survived time it's self.
Greeks in their history write that Alexander never fought Siboi country and turned to neighboring land but there is huge mention of it in their text & local account say there was a war & he lost but one thing which History confirms is that he camped there & was never able to go beyond this city to the east. Obviously Greek will not mention their defeat but he lost there.

whats the size of these stamps? I read these were used for trading?
This is from the book kingship & diplomacy.
upload_2020-6-28_4-28-12.png

but the claims of Greek historians can't be verified here.

Now this is from Wikipedia showing the route Alexander took He is going south from Siboi country never invaded it. He did diplomacy there & went south lol. Joke
All the cities with riches are east of Siboi country. South of Siboi country is desert. When an army goes into kilometers of desert that means army has lost and is fleeing. IVC kept Alexander at bay. He lost to them the tribes & kingdoms from Chenab & Ravi came together and fought him & he fled into desert south made his way to Persia. They pushed him back beyond Indus. There are multiple domestic accounts of that battle.

AlexanderConquestsInIndia.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_the_Great

This is not from Mohenjo daro this is much west of Mohenjo daro & older than it & this is evidence of IVC. Sorry for the low quality images cameras were not good back then.

465777_250543755053565_1522776787_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom