What's new

Interesting Jewish Article on Iran and Saudi Arabia

Believe it or not, but the entire world is not revolving around Pakistan. Israel and India are allies for much bigger reasons then the international menace known as Pakistan.

And Pakistan has no importance in Israel eyes that it will bother to help Baluch separatists. Your government and armed forces are just too incompetent to deal with the problem, so blame them and not an imaginary Israeli involvement.
our military forces face bigger threats then your IDF does with those kids throwing stones. no need to bring in the military

Explain please. Also please elaborate on how then you justify the formation of the Israeli state and the later expansion into Palestinian lands.

ps:

@KarachiPunk: What the hell is wrong with you?

The Zionist movement is a national movement and not a religious organisation. The legitimacy of the existence of Israel lay on the strong historic links between the Jewish people and its historic homeland.

Palestinian lands is a very complicated definition. Almost all the land in former Palestine belonged to the ruler - the Ottomans and the British, and later Israel.

The Zionist movement is a national movement and not a religious organisation. The legitimacy of the existence of Israel lay on the strong historic links between the Jewish people and its historic homeland.

Palestinian lands is a very complicated definition. Almost all the land in former Palestine belonged to the ruler - the Ottomans and the British, and later Israel.

I rest my case. Thank you.

ps: I would ask further explaining on how "Palestinian lands is a very complicated definition". But this is not the place.

I rest my case. Thank you.

ps: I would ask further explaining on how "Palestinian lands is a very complicated definition". But this is not the place.

What was your case exactly?

Stop putting persian and saudis in same sentence...its very dowgrading to us...
lol saudis actually think Iran gives a $hit about them. and mosa our empire was never destroyed, its still here. thats why you wahabiis are pooing your pants when it comes to Iran.

what do pak have better than KSA and Iran? other than nuke. they even know how to handle their own internal problems . I am sunni, but there is lot to be learned from Iran, they know how to do establish goals even in the most harsh situation.

a powerful Iran is the only hope of ME.

arabs_son_stop_imbarrasing_us_and_get_yourself_a_train_dont_drive_with_a_golden_ferrari_599gtb.png
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Stop putting persian and saudis in same sentence...its very dowgrading to us...
lol saudis actually think Iran gives a $hit about them. and mosa our empire was never destroyed, its still here. thats why you wahabiis are pooing your pants when it comes to Iran.

Racist Persians are everywhere these days.

We need to get off the moral high ground and what then fight with u like u are right now doing with Middle east countries.
I dont know about Middle but only thing i know is that in this world Iran as country doesnt have much friends just coz of their behaviour.

Get over ur behaviour of back stabbing and fighting with ur own brothers else one day ,it will be difficult for u to survive........

ps: Iranian are a strange nation ...........

Assalam alaikum

Iranians and iranians scholars have served islam very well, unfortuantely during the safvess era they took another turn and they never participated in any good for muslims or islam

TARIQ

LOL

Even in Iran there are some few people caring about prophecies .. should we listen to what they say?
i guess you put it there Mosa to show how joke it is

Maybe in that time this was possible but we know that our country cannot defeat the world
We are not focused on invading other countries

reading prophecies is interesting but linking it to the present is joke

Back
Top Bottom