What's new

Interesting Jewish Article on Iran and Saudi Arabia

Iran and middle east both are rich with Oil and they are getting richer by selling the Oil.We are not the one selling the Oil and getting rich.
Both iran and Middle east have more responsiblity on their shoulders than Pakistan.Instead of fighting with each other they should invest in tech research and instead of buying weapons to kill each other they should buy weapon to fight their common enemy i-e GEOs and Americans.

They should provide food to the people of Africa who are dying just coz of hunger ....................As far as Pakistan is concern let me remind u one thing we are dragging ourselves for a long time due to the choas in our neighbouring country otherwise we were the one's to bring whole muslims to one table .Remember Islamic convention in Lahore Pakistan.We are the one nation in whole Islamic world who have the guts with Allah's help to make a nuclear weapon and protect it.We are the one fighting on behalf of Muslims , we are the one supporting Muslims cause in the world............

abt Iran i still remember who they decived Pakistan on Kashmir issue to go in favour of India.........So its time to feel the responsibiility on ur shoulders and act sober.
oil this, oil that!
baba, Iran's oil exports last year amounted to only like 16 percent of the nominal GDP. We also have the highest scientific growth on earth. Our military spending is less than our education and health spending. You guys need to get off the moral high ground ASAP.

oy wahabi, I was actually defending wahabistan (don't ejaculate, I only did it to prove a point). Learn to read.

Regarding "my" empire >> WTF
talk about random

And you destroyed that particular dynasty. Last I checked, Persians remained Persians and Iran is still being ruled by Iranians. Define empire btw, cuz we're still rulling over more minorities than I can count, including arabs.

Your constant insults will not go without at least a warning. I know you hate Arabs with a passion and you have shown that numerous times. I see no reason for you blind hate and racism except what you said in this forum before "Iran was always a super power until it started following that stupid Arab religion" or something like that.

Your constant insults will not go without at least a warning. I know you hate Arabs with a passion and you have shown that numerous times. I see no reason for you blind hate and racism except what you said in this forum before "Iran was always a super power until it started following that stupid Arab religion" or something like that.
PersianGodKing, Mosa wants to talk to you

I didn't say anything of the sort. I've only said I'm not muslim. Go and quote me.
And I don't hate arabs. I just can't stand shia hating racist wahabi khalijees.

@Abii and @Karachipunk , please grow up and give us some evidence of maturity and constructive contribution to our community. This is what you guys sound like:

" My daddy is bigger than your daddy. My country spends more money on Pizza and we have shish kabab every night. You guys can't even afford to eat shish kabab."

Please give rest of us a break. Thank you.

these stone age Flinstones fighting lolololololol

flintstonespair300.jpg

one this iranian, one this saud's arabian

I didn't say anything of the sort. I've only said I'm not muslim. Go and quote me.

My point exactly. You are a Racist Persian nationalist of the highest order. I have not once NOT ONCE insulted someone on the basis of their race but you do it EVERY ******* TIME I talk to you.

My point exactly. You are a Racist Persian nationalist of the highest order. I have not once NOT ONCE insulted someone on the basis of their race but you do it EVERY ******* TIME I talk to you.
oh and the wahabi claims innocense, how noble of you.
I brought race into this? You were the one that started talking about "my" empire out of nowhere and then accused me of hating arabs. I simply corrected you.

oh and the wahabi claims innocense, how noble of you.
I brought race into this? You were the one that started talking about "my" empire out of nowhere and then accused me of hating arabs. I simply corrected you.

No you keep calling me Wahhabi that is an Insult and you know it so do not act like an Angel here. Abii you troll me and everyone carrying a Saudi flag everywhere. You are the embodiment Persian Nationalism.

No you keep calling me Wahhabi that is an Insult and you know it so do not act like an Angel here. Abii you troll me and everyone carrying a Saudi flag everywhere. You are the embodiment Persian Nationalism.
wtf are you talkinbg about? That's like saying Shia is an insult! Wahabbism is a religion.

"Wahhabism is a religious movement[1] or a branch[2] of Islam. It was developed by an 18th century Muslim theologian (Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab) (1703–1792) from Najd, Saudi Arabia. Ibn Abdul Al-Wahhab advocated purging Islam of what he considered to be impurities and innovations. Wahhabism is the dominant form of Islam in Saudi Arabia."
Wahhabi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

why god didnt give camel more chance to rule these guys??, camel is smarter than these iranis and king saud's concubines

wtf are you talkinbg about? That's like saying Shia is an insult! Wahabbism is a religion.

"Wahhabism is a religious movement[1] or a branch[2] of Islam. It was developed by an 18th century Muslim theologian (Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab) (1703–1792) from Najd, Saudi Arabia. Ibn Abdul Al-Wahhab advocated purging Islam of what he considered to be impurities and innovations. Wahhabism is the dominant form of Islam in Saudi Arabia."
Wahhabi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No Wahhabism is not a religion never was never will be. There is no such a thing as Wahhabism to begin with not because it has a Wikipedia article it means it is true.

Answer me this.Shias Identify themselves as Shias but Who identifies themselves as "Wahhabi"? How do you Identify a Wahhabi and what prominent belief do they hold that contradicts Sunnis or for a better word Islam??

Your a non muslim ... who hates wahabis coz they hate muslim shias? :lol:

Gimme a break man.

N EVERYBDY RELAX.

Your a non muslim ... who hates wahabis coz they hate muslim shias? :lol:

Gimme a break man.

N EVERYBDY RELAX.

I know right?? This guy has nothing better to do in his free time but bash on Arabs here. Very sad to tell you the truth. And here I was saying as the point of this whole thread is to see the Jewish Orthodox Mentality about the Iran-Saudi conflict and how it benefits them in their own way so they fuel the fire every chance they get.

And what do I get?? Persians here talking crap as usual. I am this--> () close to saying Iran deserves what ever it falls on it but I don't want to see innocent people killed. Unlike persians who would love nothing more than to see Arab cities burn.

Back
Top Bottom