What's new

Interesting ideas to minimize poverty

was watching a south Indian movie once and there was a movie scene
i m narrating here.....might help you with ideas.....
I watched a Pakistani drama in which an interesting idea was given...

There was a private "company thing" which gave loans to start cottage industries....so a widower with her daughter in laws took some loan and started a business of stitching clothes for some stalls and small shops and these ladies were really broke and became independent and strong...so yes another good idea!

I watched a Pakistani drama in which an interesting idea was given...

There was a private "company thing" which gave loans to start cottage industries....so a widower with her daughter in laws took some loan and started a business of stitching clothes for some stalls and small shops and these ladies were really broke and became independent and strong...so yes another good idea!

BOL ????
or just a deja vu :partay:

Well food is costly in Pakistan hence I found the article interesting...the Indian movie idea was good!
food is costly here too and that's why I suggest this idea.... another dimension can be added in my previous idea.

the people of rural area and sub urban area.. with small land... can dig a pond in it... and sell the soil to get some money to start business.. now after filling the pond and putting fish eggs in it.. they can make a wooden roof over it... and use it for battery farming.. which will increase their income by crocks, eggs and fish and also increase their food quality

take example of ASHA project or Aganwadi project... they had helped people.. but due to our disgusting reporting system its hard to know the real time data and all data at any time
yaar woh to nrhm ke under me hai.........n to really say...asha workers encouraging women for copper t etc.
dont have very gud results as ultimately women(gawar log) will ask there family members who refuse.....i know believe me.....upar se sarkaar govt. hospital mein bacche hone par paise deti hai (like jssk,ladli program which is not bad,but it has become a income source for a lot of ppl).....

BOL ????
or just a deja vu :partay:
No Bol had a different plot ...the drama I was referring to was Rehaai..it covered alot of things that happen in society from child marriage to druggies to not liking daughters to multiple marriages to the widow and her daughter in laws being poor and getting help from a welfare organization...forgot the name of the organization...but the drama was overall impressive!

food is costly here too and that's why I suggest this idea.... another dimension can be added in my previous idea.

the people of rural area and sub urban area.. with small land... can dig a pond in it... and sell the soil to get some money to start business.. now after filling the pond and putting fish eggs in it.. they can make a wooden roof over it... and use it for battery farming.. which will increase their income by crocks, eggs and fish and also increase their food quality
true...but the idea itself needs a starting capital...

Hence I was impressed with ideas of "suspended coffee" something done by those who can afford for the less fortunate struck me as a lovely idea...Why shouldnt those who can afford chim in?

No Bol had a different plot ...the drama I was referring to was Rehaai..it covered alot of things that happen in society from child marriage to druggies to not liking daughters to multiple marriages to the widow and her daughter in laws being poor and getting help from a welfare organization...forgot the name of the organization...but the drama was overall impressive!

Hence I was impressed with ideas of "suspended coffee" something done by those who can afford for the less fortunate struck me as a lovely idea...Why shouldnt those who can afford chim in?
such small loans for poors will not wwork.. we have a scheme called PMRGP here in India which allow people to take loan upto 25 lac to start their business with out any guarantee... and the NPA in this scheme is near to 80 %

such small loans for poors will not wwork.. we have a scheme called PMRGP here in India which allow people to take loan upto 25 lac to start their business with out any guarantee... and the NPA in this scheme is near to 80 %
what is NPA?

not much just few thousand rs.. which people who are running NGO can easily arrange for them

what is NPA?
loan which was not payed back or loan on which people defaulted

not much just few thousand rs.. which people who are running NGO can easily arrange for them

loan which was not payed back or loan on which people defaulted
That is what the drama called Rehaai was talking about...yes such organizations are rare and these organizations should be helped

Good idea...but 1st we should work of free education and eradicate this looking down attitude!

i remember some of my British aunties were telling their children after O-Levels were working in a cafe or as a slaes girl in shops and other "paindu" aunties were like hawwww....

What is this hawwww attitude when the earning is halal?

Another thing I do not understand is women sitting at home esp those who can stitch, knit or do embroidery works....these women should contribute too...

I remember here in EU I bought a pair of home- knitted shoes for the home costing about 30 Euros...its just the mentality that factory stuff or branded stuff is always good or better than home made while here in Europe home made stuff are more expensive and I remember we had bought some handicraft from Pakistan and had sold it for almost twice its worth because people are willing to pay for hand made stuff as the effort is appreciated!
That hawwww is the root of Evil! By allowing the young people to work is not something to be ashamed off instead it will make them mature, confident and practical. You yourself can compare young people from Europe with some one in similar age group in Pakistan and you will find the difference. Just change the rules and force young people to earn and spend on their own careers. Even let them live on their own and buy/rent their own places. In our system middle class parents hardly have their own life ever since they have kids. Until we make such social reform in our society I don't see anything good coming out of it.

That hawwww is the root of Evil! By allowing the young people to work is not something to be ashamed off instead it will make them mature, confident and piratical. You yourself can compare young people from Europe with some one in similar age group in Pakistan and you will find the difference. Just change the rules and force young people to earn and spend on their own careers. Even let them live on their own and buy/rend their own places. In our system middle class parents hardly have their own life ever since they have kids. Until we make such social reform in our society I don't see anything good coming out of it.
Well I believe in asking them to earn a little but kicking them out the door to their own apartment is a little cazy considering the prices of rent in Pakistan and the earning of a kid is not that much + the bad influences that a child is exposed to....I never supported this ridiculous idea of parents kicking children out at a tender age of 18 when the child is hormonal imbalanced, emotionally and mentally vulnerable having peer pressure for smoking drugs and partying...when they mot need to be controlled you let them go to a jungli outside world and then wonder why you are pushed into an old people's home and never visited when you are also hormonally imbalance (yes old people get hormonal changes) along with emotionally and mentally vulnerable....However this is a topic for another thread...has nothing to do with helping the less fortunate...

Though I agree the hawwwww is the root of all evil....In Pakistan: Haawww your munda Mc.D mein kaam kera hai? but when asked about whom their daughter is engaged to...someone in UK (who also worked in Mc.D when he was studying in UK) :blink:

Well I believe in asking them to earn a little but kicking them out the door to their own apartment is a little cazy considering the prices of rent in Pakistan and the earning of a kid is not that much + the bad influences that a child is exposed to....I never supported this ridiculous idea of parents kicking children out at a tender age of 18 when the child is hormonal imbalanced, emotionally and mentally vulnerable having peer pressure for smoking drugs and partying...when they mot need to be controlled you let them go to a jungli outside world and then wonder why you are pushed into an old people's home and never visited when you are also hormonally imbalance (yes old people get hormonal changes) along with emotionally and mentally vulnerable....However this is a topic for another thread...has nothing to do with helping the less fortunate...

Though I agree the hawwwww is the root of all evil....In Pakistan: Haawww your munda Mc.D mein kaam kera hai? but when asked about whom their daughter is engaged to...someone in UK (who also worked in Mc.D when he was studying in UK) :blink:
You have a point in first part. Regarding second part :lol:

Back
Top Bottom