What's new

Interesting ideas to minimize poverty

dude...do u know what is brainstorming at fist place? seems u dont have anything to contribute than just quoting others ...u first need to know what is brainstorming and secondly why there is a poverty...dont expect ppl will spend time on ur thread without u being contributing anything or addressing the fellow forumers concerns...!
Ok what is your problem?

If you have not read anything I wrote then just go away...simple @WebMaster @Aeronaut @Jungibaaz @Manticore @nuclearpak

Honestly speaking what is wrong with this dude? Have I asked him for his money? Or did I address him specifically? Why does he feel obliged to write here when he cant stick to the topic and why the personal remarks?

dude...do u know what is brainstorming at fist place? seems u dont have anything to contribute than just quoting others ...u first need to know what is brainstorming and secondly why there is a poverty...dont expect ppl will spend time on ur thread without u being contributing anything or addressing the fellow forumers concerns...!
Ignore bro
There are every ''type'' of people in this forum
Some ''types'' deserved to be ignored :angel:
lets just contribute positively :coffee:

I am dedicating this thread to ideas which are implementable to reduce poverty...Ideas other than taxes and welfare systems or anything to do with the government more like ideas which can be implemented by the people itself ...I know about zakat but very few pay it so other ideas like this one example caught my eye can be posted and discussed here:

WRONG ! :nono:

I know one such program which was initiated in Gilgit, it was to increase the income of individuals by advising and giving them some financial support loans. say agri farmer. that project I remember increased income 3 times.

WRONG ! :nono:

I know one such program which was initiated in Gilgit, it was to increase the income of individuals by advising and giving them some financial support loans. say agri farmer. that project I remember increased income 3 times.
Whats the big wrong for?

Good to know Gilgit had program...I am interested in knowing such programs and anything the normal public do to help...Because everyone is always pointing to the govt and how they "steal" the funds that comes as "aid for the poor" so I want to know what a normal man who is not attached to politics can do like the scheme on the 1st page for the coffee....any everyday working man can do that while going for his/her morning coffee....

Whats the big wrong for?

Good to know Gilgit had program...I am interested in knowing such programs and anything the normal public do to help...Because everyone is always pointing to the govt and how they "steal" the funds that comes as "aid for the poor" so I want to know what a normal man who is not attached to politics can do like the scheme on the 1st page for the coffee....any everyday working man can do that while going for his/her morning coffee....

people pay Zakat. the problem is its not channelized, its more or less personally distributed, not through the system; bait ul mal. still alot goes into govt hands as well and they do give away money to needy, which should not be the way, as its taken as easy money and not really helping to improve way of life.

Govt do initiate such Finance program as well, loan bank at community level was initiated during Ayub, my grandfather was made its incharge in lahore, and eventually he had to pay off the loan money to govt from his own wealth, as people who took loan, refused to return or used delaying tactics.. similarly, he took an initiative of helping the needy in the community, say for daughter's marriage or financial help in business etc, which too didnt work, and he along with others ended up wasting alot of money as people used it as easy money and didnt care.

Your intentions are noble, no doubt about it, but this is very risky and not result oriented.

The better is to find "reliable" skilled workers and get their work exported, like Lok Virsa is a group of some 50-60 people from all over Pakistan, they hold exhibitions throughout Pakistan of traditional dresses and products, which are exportable, but then again if your intentions are to serve you got to get down and engage, lending money is not going to help !

people pay Zakat. the problem is its not channelized, its more or less personally distributed, not through the system; bait ul mal. still alot goes into govt hands as well and they do give away money to needy, which should not be the way, as its taken as easy money and not really helping to improve way of life.

Govt do initiate such Finance program as well, loan bank at community level was initiated during Ayub, my grandfather was made its incharge in lahore, and eventually he had to pay off the loan money to govt from his own wealth, as people who took loan, refused to return or used delaying tactics.. similarly, he took an initiative of helping the needy in the community, say for daughter's marriage or financial help in business etc, which too didnt work, and he along with others ended up wasting alot of money as people used it as easy money and didnt care.

Your intentions are noble, no doubt about it, but this is very risky and not result oriented.

The better is to find "reliable" skilled workers and get their work exported, like Lok Virsa is a group of some 50-60 people from all over Pakistan, they hold exhibitions throughout Pakistan of traditional dresses and products, which are exportable, but then again if your intentions are to serve you got to get down and engage, lending money is not going to help !
I am not a money lender :rofl: and I dont very much believe in money lending unless its to start a school or a cottage industry....

However no matter how one tries to help the less fortunate, it ends up as donating clothes, food items, medicines or something along those lines....

How is the coffee /lunch idea not reliable?

I am not a money lender :rofl: and I dont very much believe in money lending unless its to start a school or a cottage industry....

However no matter how one tries to help the less fortunate, it ends up as donating clothes, food items, medicines or something along those lines....

How is the coffee /lunch idea not reliable?

thats not being a helping hand. Malik Riaz has Bahria lunch houses, you can help him expand :lol:

So, what are you... Do you work in NGO or something...
I am a student however, I want to know what is good so that I can channel my money to that field not for profits but to help my country...It is the youth that will build a country if every man is for himself then why need a country go live on an island!

I am a student however, I want to know what is good so that I can channel my money to that field not for profits but to help my country...It is the youth that will build a country if every man is for himself then why need a country go live on an island!
good ..
I appreciate your views .. men with these principle real asset to a nation..Though I do not know what nation you belong ..,,But good luck..:enjoy::tup:

I rather help Edhi expand ...he provides more I dont see that going to a waste...
you cannot deny that malik riaz gives free food out of his own money :lol:

how about SOS village for Orphans? SOS Children's Village

or NAMAL | Namal College, Pakistan – an associate college of University of Bradford, UK pretty please :happy:

you cannot deny that malik riaz gives free food out of his own money :lol:

how about SOS village for Orphans? SOS Children's Village

or NAMAL | Namal College, Pakistan – an associate college of University of Bradford, UK pretty please :happy:
Honestly speaking both are new to me.....Did you just add another wait let me check...

SOS village sounds interesting...

I just found this something similar to Edhi's Jhoola program in S.Korea:

See That Box? That’s Where They Put the Babies. And It’s the Most Remarkable Thing You’ll See All Week – FaithIt.com

Last edited:
paise kama toh lo........baad me kharch karne ke plans bana lena:whistle::P

Back
Top Bottom