What's new

Interesting Findings of the Holy Quran!

Thanks Coolyo for the wonderful post. Alhamdulillah I'm very glad I was born in a Muslim Pakistani family.

Thanks Coolyo for the wonderful post. Alhamdulillah I'm very glad I was born in a Muslim Pakistani family.

So those babies who were born in lets say Columbia at no fault of their own and happen to be born into a catholic family and society are very unfortunate don't you think so going by your logic

Last edited:
So those babies who were born in lets say Columbia at no fault of their own and happen to be born into a catholic family and society are very unfortunate don't you think so going by your logic

I'm glad to be born into a MUSLIM PAKISTANI family. Where did Columbia come into the picture, I got nothing against Columbians..lol

The truth was revealed to me at a very young age from my parents, whereas those people who were not born into a Muslim family have to go through more work to find the truth, thats why they are given more reward.

:pakistan:

Last edited:
and surely Allah says in Quran that there are signs for those who understand.

these figures and scientific facts (earths shape, mountains holdin this earth's surface etc.) do not mean that i was supposed to find all this out using Quran but as a confirmation that Quran is a book of God and not something written by men. coz otherwise who would have known all this 14000 yrs back.

at the time when Quran was revealed, ppl used to admire poetry and many prominent non muslims converted to islam by listenin to Quranic verses. today ppl admire science and Quran again doesnt disappoint us.

these figures and scientific facts (earths shape, mountains holdin this earth's surface etc.) do not mean that i was supposed to find all this out using Quran but as a confirmation that Quran is a book of God and not something written by men. coz otherwise who would have known all this 14000 yrs back.

u sure u meant 14000yrs? :cheesy:

Surely the importance of the Quran is its message not how many times one word or another appears or where.

Who is the better man one who spends 5 years counting every word of the Quran to look for patterns or one who spent the same years in fasting,prayer and giving of alms?

Mr. fhassan

You are completly missing my point, I am not comparing bible to quran!!!! I am saying that certain word can be used to create any form of reality one wants. That does not represent sciencetific thinking. You need not to try to convience me which religion is scientifically correct because I believe none are.

Thanks.

Might want to watch these videos, could be a visual eye-opener and enlighten you.

[media=youtube]NvDfnc-OtHM[/media]

In the Quran it mentions that Allah has created man from the Earth/earthly material. This is also scientific true.

If you think about it humans being are 70-75% water, the rest are things like hair, bones, eye, cartilage, blood, muscles and more. Well in the Earth you can find protein, calcium, vitamins, iron, acids, and other natural ingredients all found within us physically and also found in the Earth. Our hair and muscles contain proteins, our red blood cells are helped created by natural iron, our bones and nails are made of calcium, our cartilage also made of natural proteins, and considering Humans being are 70-75% water the Quran was 100% accurate before modern science came to place.

To be honest the Quran is 100% correct in everything it mentions.

Those who misunderstand it fail to grasp context, Islamic precedent, narrative, the science, contra-distinction, and are as the Quran says misguided.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad to be born into a MUSLIM PAKISTANI family. Where did Columbia come into the picture, I got nothing against Columbians..lol

you failed to understand the point i was making which is religion is a regional/societal and Parental thing more than it is a truth thing.

The truth was revealed to me at a very young age from my parents, whereas those people who were not born into a Muslim family have to go through more work to find the truth, thats why they are given more reward.

Thus the Columbians would say the same :devil:

Dr. Naik answering audience questions about Quran and it's scientific claims.

you failed to understand the point i was making which is religion is a regional/societal and Parental thing more than it is a truth thing.

Thus the Columbians would say the same :devil:

I am Muslim and I have strong faith in my religion, Islam.

Everything in the Quran makes sense to me and there is no way a person who couldn't read or write could come up with such a perfect book 1400 years ago.

Don't hate on Islam because your religion is false, pagan, illogical, misguided, nonsense, inaccuracies, and no true divine support.

I swear by Allah at the end of times you people will all find out that Allah's promise was given to this religion, Islam.

Might want to watch these videos, could be a visual eye-opener and enlighten you.

uPPkwKSAxic[/media] - Part 47 Scientific Proofs from the Quran

IIslvqd6hlc[/media] - Discovery Channel Proves the Qur'an to be the word of God !!

[media=youtube]NvDfnc-OtHM[/media]

In the Quran it mentions that Allah has created man from the Earth/earthly material. This is also scientific true.

If you think about it humans being are 70-75% water, the rest are things like hair, bones, eye, cartilage, blood, muscles and more. Well in the Earth you can find protein, calcium, vitamins, iron, acids, and other natural ingredients all found within us physically and also found in the Earth. Our hair and muscles contain proteins, our red blood cells are helped created by natural iron, our bones and nails are made of calcium, our cartilage also made of natural proteins, and considering Humans being are 70-75% water the Quran was 100% accurate before modern science came to place.

To be honest the Quran is 100% correct in everything it mentions.

Those who misunderstand it fail to grasp context, Islamic precedent, narrative, the science, contra-distinction, and are as the Quran says misguided.[/quote]

Thanks, refer to my Post#14

Yes - I find most of his arguments very logical.

I commend his work on comparative religion.

Zakir Naik is a Wahabi fool, and does NOT represent the views of the majority of Muslims!

yes, he may speak good when it comes to science and logical stuff, but he makes BIG mistakes when it comes to Islamic law and beliefs!

Back
Top Bottom