What's new

Interesting articles from SP aviation on AWACS, LUH, 5th gen fighters...

sabcho sancho , you are biggest t#o## on lca. rest every thing i agree with you. let me tell you truth. after retirement indian genrals turn dalal, in english agents of foreign firms. there loyality only exist for there masters. i don know the gentelman wrote this article and iam not talking bouthim.

LCA or AMCA is our need. 5 awacs are not enough we need 5 awacs and 20 small platform like emberar design awacs.

I agree with Sancho, something still under development cannot be considered for filling future requirement. My antony is a failure here, he has taken extreme position to support DRDO. A extreme position is never good.

I disagree. rather than waiting MoD should star inducting desi product. MoD should relax the criteria for it. since decade MoD is buying below standard overpried product from foreign why not buy the same substandard product from DRDO at low price?

and who told you MoD support or love DRDO. they hate it . if they get a chance thet will close DRdo. drdo is giving them trouble. due to drdo they are loosing millions every year.

Before bad mouthing DRDO do check their achievements too. There is always first time for everything. Things will get soon cleared. Note that Mr. Antony who gave own systems developments a much needed boost. Look hows navy is getting own good stuff. In the air you wont get a second chance unlike in land and water. so be patient, We really wants LCA & AMCA.

Even Sacho was commenting in LCA thread about AMCA as after a decade we will see such articles on AMCA too and told to go for JVs. We already have PAK FA JV now we need not go for JV for AMCA too. Critical parts can be delinked as the mistakes of LCAs should not happen again. Thats it.

Back
Top Bottom