What's new

Interesting article: We Make it the ‘Mighty’ Dollar

us-debt-trillion_dollar_bill.jpg

Got change?

Those of us who are a student of Economics, History and Language are the students of life. Would like you get in touch with me via my email on that article.

You surely added valuable insight. Finance today has become a can of worms. You cant know everything about everything!

Will be glad to do so (if i could) cuz i am just a student of economics, but i will try my best to see if i could add some value.

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Absolutely right! Thats why I hinted "think Petro-dollar" in my article.

simply yes. Its based on a fraud. If arabs stopped accepting it for oil america would collapse. Or if china dumped its holdings.

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

Reminds me of this book I finished reading last month..

When%20Money%20Dies.jpg

us-debt-trillion_dollar_bill.jpg

Got change?

^^^^ so america is dependend on oil producers. oh and if the chinese started dumping dollars

^^^^ so america is dependend on oil producers. oh and if the chinese started dumping dollars

Both good points, but please consider this too:

Oil producers need investment and markets for their product too; and similarly, China will not harm its biggest markets.

Such is the interdependence of the today's global economies.

Both good points, but please consider this too:

Oil producers need investment and markets for their product too; and similarly, China will not harm its biggest markets.

Such is the interdependence of the today's global economies.

Thank you for accepting that america is not all powerful which is the point i have been making. They are not masters of the universe and their fate is now in the hands of others

Thank you for accepting that america is not all powerful which is the point i have been making. They are not masters of the universe and their fate is now in the hands of others

Nobody is all powerful except Allah.

Other than that, my point about interlocking economic interests still stands.

Nobody is all powerful except Allah.

Other than that, my point about interlocking economic interests still stands.

far from allah I would not even dare to make the comparison. But what I meant was that 10 years ago americas fate was in its own hands with regards to the US dollar. now for example at cost to themselves no doubt china is in a position to decimate US position whilst causing itself less harm

far from allah I would not even dare to make the comparison. But what I meant was that 10 years ago americas fate was in its own hands with regards to the US dollar. now for example at cost to themselves no doubt china is in a position to decimate US position whilst causing itself less harm

China is in no such position, and will not be for quite a while yet. US control of its currency is still robust.

China is in no such position, and will not be for quite a while yet. US control of its currency is still robust.

we have allready agreed its coming to an end, my position is consistent, you on the other hand aree suggesting any time between 30 and now 1 year lol nite

we have allready agreed its coming to an end, my position is consistent, you on the other hand aree suggesting any time between 30 and now 1 year lol nite

Not at all; I will wait to see if you admit your erroneous position in 1 year's time here, that is all I said. :D

Not at all; I will wait to see if you admit your erroneous position in 1 year's time here, that is all I said. :D

cheng mate you are a mr bongi the reason that people get upset when talking to you is simply because you are dishonest

in the past i have stated that i think that the tipping point for the US dolllar will be within 10 years. You stated on another thread:

Re: The US dollar will be easy to collapse

My posts speak for themselves, as do yours.

The dollar will stay in its position of reserve currency for the foreseeable future.
Original Post By VCheng
It would appear that your position has changed when i stated that the tipping point would be reached within 10 years you suggested 30 years plus. in finance term the forseeable future is around 12 months.

http://www2.accaglobal.com/global_standards/opinion_pieces/going_concern_is_not_an_option

I went on further to state that cos of the inherent weakness of the euro the short term prognosis for the dollar was good.

Yet here you are trying in a sly way to commit me to what I have never inferred. that shows that you rely on slight of hand rather logic or study. a not so good trait to have but then thats the american way that we have come to expect from you,

cheng mate you are a mr bongi the reason that people get upset when talking to you is simply because you are dishonest

Yet here you are trying in a sly way to commit me to what I have never inferred. that shows that you rely on slight of hand rather logic or study. a not so good trait to have but then thats the american way that we have come to expect from you,

I have no issues with waiting to see events prove you wrong regarding the dollar and US dominance. Yes, I remain confident in my positions for good reason.

On the other hand, all you resort to is childish name calling.

I rest my case! :D

I have no issues with waiting to see events prove you wrong regarding the dollar and US dominance. Yes, I remain confident in my positions for good reason.

On the other hand, all you resort to is childish name calling.

I rest my case! :D

yea but you are a liar, thats not what you stated earleir at all. you are just saying that for the moment because you are playing to a gallery. I on the other hand know that you deceptive and can see through you for what you are and thought that the description of bongi which is an adjective by the way not name calling is an accurate description of what you are about.

Back
Top Bottom