What's new

Interesting aircraft visiting Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
UAE transport plane does not necessarily mean anything coming from UAE, it could be chartered by Pakistan to bringing anything from anywhere or to send anything anywhere

UAE?

What could be the reason? :undecided:

I think that C-17 came here to pick the military equipment which UAE bought from Pakistan during IDEX contract. UAE signed military contracts with other countries like Russia, Turkey and South Africa during the same IDEX military exhibition. UAE spent 5.5 billion dollars during IDEX military exhibition. I think it is related to some kind of ammunition bought by UAE for 60.8 million AED from Pakistan Global industrial and defense solution. Ammunition can be carried using C-17 through Pakistan to UAE.

Just my two cents. @Khafee correct me if i am wrong !

Last edited:
Now that it's up here, @Khafee can we now know what was in the belly of the beast?
Is this kasooti game still on?
I think that C-17 came here to pick the military equipment which UAE bought from Pakistan during IDEX contract. UAE signed military contracts with other countries like Russia, Turkey and South Africa during the same IDEX military exhibition. UAE spent 5.5 billion dollars during IDEX military exhibition. I think it is related to some kind of ammunition bought by UAE for 60.8 million AED from Pakistan Global industrial and defense solution. Ammunition can be carried using C-17 through Pakistan to UAE.

Just my two cents. @Khafee correct me if i am wrong !

1) High Voltage portable generators for PA. Each < the size of a 2t pickup.

4 units - each 8MW

US$12m per unit.

2) Baklawa

3) Other goodies

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/interesting-aircraft-visiting-pakistan.485840/page-18#post-9336487

1) High Voltage portable generators for PA. Each < the size of a 2t pickup.

4 units - each 8MW

US$12m per u
OK which one of these items deserves it's own thread? My money is on the Baklava

3) Other goodies
Yeah, F-16 Block-60/Desert Falcon (disassembled Wings) for the theory that the PAF borrowed an F-16 from another nation for the headcount of their inventory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom