What's new

Interesting aircraft visiting Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you say to the below picture
View attachment 387524

Dostana part 3 ?
Can't miss the crude smile on Modi's face!!! Face is the mirror of the mind.....

Anyway, Modi is just the starter. Get ready for the real deals!!!! It's a 32-course banquet - 100% vegetarian of course!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
We can't let him die this way, he has to get married first :D

There you go guys, the cat is out of the bag.
Sir G Let him get married rest ..................... every thing will happpppeeennnnnn :woot::rofl::rofl::enjoy:

@tps77 khudkushi cancel , shadi k card print krvao :P
Shadi karo kdudkushi app he ho jane hai....................... hai bacha mara geya:laughcry::laughcry::rofl::rofl::omghaha::omghaha::astagh:

Edit : Yar @RealNapster , enj he kdi achanak 5-6 squadrons j16 dy mil javan na ty khurak khurak k mar jaeay :rofl:

:sleep::sleep::kiss3::astagh::astagh::astagh::astagh::astagh::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Dear friend,

There was this young boy aged 15 or so...he at that age has absorbed all the available QM output and began coming up with own ideas...obviously a very boring boy...the type which get laughed at...at age 16 he lost interest in physics and went for meta-material understandings...still a boring person...

Bell solved one fundamental problem. He killed modern science and its pretentions...essentially he brought Teleogy back to life through MATH.

The locality can never exist. Neither in Meta-Material nor in Sub-Material state. This raises one fundamental question...which you as QM person would know already...

Now if could apply non-locality to our present discussion and use Telos to understand the nature of affair between UAE and Pak.... it is easy to deduce that it is not just one piece...yes, intrinsically but extrinsically...we are in non-locality zone...which I assure you is a good thing for both of these Friends...they truly need each other...win-win in Chinese Sense!

The idea of Wave or Particle is more of a limitation in understanding than actuality. Causation only happens when there is Telos... Observer Effect is not it. It is byproduct of something else...

Now more important question to ask here is: What is the Causation of this Cause & Effect between UAE and Pak... you see?

@Khafee end the misery man! Before we start killing all modern science and everyone becomes Taoist Immortal!!!!!!!!

Hahahaha! I would give you a hug hermano- for giving me the chuckles.

When I stated I will go and uncover the infinite mysteries related to Quantum Physics; I was very much being a sarcastic sod and my tongue was firmly placed in my cheek. I was merely implying we will uncover the origins of the universe and everything in between, before we acquire foreknowledge and uncover the contents of the mystery plane. By profession; i'm merely someone who attends to issues relating to the oral cavity with the hope of persevering/maintaining a picture-perfect smile for folks. On topic, I think the rapport between Pakistan and UAE is an indispensable one.

P.S. However, I do wish to learn about the Universe in depth. I must confess I have a rudimentary knowledge of it all, (as it's not my forte), owing to time constraints, but it's all very much fascinating to me. To be frank, i'm currently in the process of purchasing a high powered telescope; though given the perpetual weather problems we face in England, it's probably not the best place to feed my curiosity, with the potential shining 'Dobsonian'.

Last edited:
You guys are playing ping pong with poor fella's of the PDF

No dear, i only became aware of the contents thanks to you else i would have never found out.
And under instructions, i deleted all the details so it's only prudent that you disclose all the contents and their capacity. :)
@Khafee

Portable generators are mostly used for air defence batteries....

Oh bhai, Khuda kay wastay, please read the following post:

you mean "yellow cake"?

BTW am i confusing Baklawa with that "Pastry" or he really mean's baklawa ? :D

@Khafee Sir now as atleast one member have proved his worth. I think you should be kind now and let us know the other items.

View attachment 387526

Your PM is eating Nihari and Payee. Just looking at it, makes my cholesterol level go up.

He underwent a strange heart surgery sometime back .............. you may know. Don't say no Pakistani warned you. Thank you for the gensets and other goodies ............ our claim list to shared inheritance doesn't end on this Ya Sheikh ...... :coffee: :p: (Pakistani sheikhs are considered maha kanjoos by the way).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom