What's new

Intelligent Fire only burnt the records of Metro bus Construction cost - Mehr Abbasi

I like the OP wording the Intelligent Fire. However, where there will be start of any enquiry with respect to fraud or corruption, the same Fire will be burning the specific record. You might remember fire erupted at PNSC, Karachi.

It reminds me "Horn ahista Bajain, qom so rahi ha".

Aik hota hy chor wo choti moti chori chakari karta hay kissi ka jaib mar lia kissi ka batwa chura lia, aik hota hy daku wo chor ki tarah chotay motay kam nai karta wo bank lootta hy, par chor aur daku dono kay kuch asool hotay hain.

Aur aik hota hay kanjar, baygairat wo apni zehniat may chor ki tarah chota hota hy aur apnay ghatiapan may daku ki tarah bara, yeh dallay sab issi category may atay hain yeh chor daku nai yeh kanjar baygairat hain. In say kissi achay ki koi umeed nai kabi b. Kha gay iss mulk ko phir bhi in kay dozakh nai bhary.

How these planted anchors make people disguised . Record of one project is never kept in one office - it is always with multiple Depts. Audit , Auditor General, Accounts dept , transparacy int , Pildat, state Bank, local banks which made the payments. These days even selfis are even backed up by drive or Dropbox. so kids relax and chill. She can sell out her programme for $ as she was caught with Malik Riaz in a planted programme

Also, the intelligent fire in Lahore destroyed the records in LDA for housing societies that were developed on Government Land by influential people namely Saad Rafique without actually paying for the land. I have said it before and i will say it again, PML-N is the most corrupt political party in Pakistan. They are scientific criminals, not street criminals like Zardari.

Any sane person with half a mind knows that there has been massive corruption and kickbacks in Metro Projects and Orange Train Line. There is a reason why they have been the most expensive projects. But honestly, i really want the people to suffer. They deserve it.

How these planted anchors make people disguised . Record of one project is never kept in one office - it is always with multiple Depts. Audit , Auditor General, Accounts dept , transparacy int , Pildat, state Bank, local banks which made the payments. These days even selfis are even backed up by drive or *******. so kids relax and chill. She can sell out her programme for $ as she was caught with Malik Riaz in a planted programme
it was quoted in multiple news paper, there was no proper audit of metro uptill now.

it was quoted in multiple news paper, there was no proper audit of metro uptill now.
it is not possible . Audit can never be bypassed.grow up. these days all payments are via bank and all transactions are available in soft copy too . you can also get it from transparancy intl or pildat .

it is not possible . Audit can never be bypassed.grow up. these days all payments are via bank and all transactions are available in soft copy too . you can also get it from transparancy intl or pildat .
please share the audit report. the metro was made in 2013, it should be available by now .,

Back
Top Bottom