What's new

INTELLIGENCE QUOTIENT TEST

For obvious reason demonstrated by Jonasad & explained by developereo, I won't be putting up any screen shots..

I scored 128...

Not bad huh!!

5agqkp.png
Why trollface? Vagetta should be there - this says a lot about ur iq

Okay, Mine is 143. That's pretty good. Huh. How do you upload a image here?

Okay, Mine is 143. That's pretty good. Huh. How do you upload a image here?

Still no image?-
i think a guy with IQ higher than 140 should know how to work through a site to upload images-

lol? Whats your problem, the screenshot thing was a joke, not meant for you obviously.

OK, I was getting annoyed by all those threads you opened about dead people in China and Bangladesh. That's just not cool.

Anyway, back to topic, here is some interesting trivia about the person with the highest IQ ever measured:

it is Marilyn Savant who has an IQ score of 228, the highest ever recorded for an adult. Savant's parents decided to withhold the information from the public in order to avoid commercial exploitation and to assure a normal childhood. Bored with college life at Washington University, she left after two years to launch a career in stocks, real estate, and investments. Her real interest had always been writing but realized that she first needed a financial base to support herself. Within five years, her personal investments afforded her the financial independence to become a full-time writer. Savant wrote novels, short stories, and magazine/newspaper pieces, mostly political satire, under a pseudonym. Savant's attempt at anonymity ended in 1985 when the Guinness Book of World Records obtained her IQ test scores from the Mega Society, a group whose membership is restricted to those with only the highest IQ scores. The members' IQ has to be higher than 99.999%. Savant's IQ score was more than double the person with normal intellect and 88 points higher than the genius level.

And, for those intersted -- you know who you are -- here's the real test: Tests Accepted for Admission to the Mega Society

Get cracking!

P.S. Admission odds for Mega Society are 1 in a million; by comparison, odds for Mensa are 1 in 50.

Oh yeah and as further proof of my high IQ, notice how I'm the only one who noticed that the score page includes your uid in the url so it can be sent to others as a link. :flame:

Seems too rudimentary, doesn't say on the site how dependable this thing is, I'd imagine IQ tests to be a lot more comprehensive. I wouldn't take this seriously though.

Ok I did find it stating a S.D. of 14.889, pretty high to be accurate I say, about one category up or down error.

Seems too rudimentary, doesn't say on the site how dependable this thing is, I'd imagine IQ tests to be a lot more comprehensive. I wouldn't take this seriously though.

Ok I did find it stating a S.D. of 14.889, pretty high to be accurate I say, about one category up or down error.

That's the standard deviation within the population, not for any individual test-taker. The standard deviation itself is used to define the categories.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom