Intellectuals of My Country

*Awan*

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Orya Maqbool Jan at its best:D

482011.gif
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

oh nothing is gonna happen. Things are gonna stay the way they are forever.

How do you consider them to stay the same way? Did you check the latest birth and death rates of this country?

oh nothing is gonna happen. Things are gonna stay the way they are forever.

had the world this kind of thinking, we would have been living in stone age... but thanks god there are some unreasonable people all over the world, that are not "khuwain kay daddu" :sarcastic:

Very good person auria maqbool jan
talk sense...
he's is pointing against hasan nisar
who always criticize muslims for there wrong doings and that we invaded hindustan we are murdrers .
he always cry the same . . .

He's a very good Oria Jan. Very mature, sane and good.

People should just accept the fact that golden days of Muslims are long gone.With the arrival of dajjal etc things are only going to get worse.There was that documentary made by Shahid Masood or was it someone else(End of time if i remeber correctly).

It's enough to suck out any remaining hope.

Very good Oria jan
My Country and Muslims are neraly strong.

When posting Urdu articles, please provide a translation or summary of the main points made in the piece for the benefit of the non-Pakistani membership.

Very good person auria maqbool jan
talk sense...
he's is pointing against hasan nisar
who always criticize muslims for there wrong doings and that we invaded hindustan we are murdrers .
he always cry the same . . .

my dear if it was only limited to likes of hassan nisar then no problem,actually there is traitor beneath every stone.see the intellectuals of this forum muse and vcheng:p:P
and idiots of Dawn and express tribune,har shakh pe hi ullu betha hai.
by the way these paid intellectuals are not much in number,neither they represent Pakistan,problem is they have 7 feet long tongue and make lot of noise like heaven gona fall.
death to the traitors of the ideology of Pakistan.

When posting Urdu articles, please provide a translation or summary of the main points made in the piece for the benefit of the non-Pakistani membership.

from the next time i will keep this in mind.

Back
Top Bottom