What's new

Intel and Qualcomm reportedly join Google in Huawei ban

Huawei has already local candidate to replace US suppliers

huawei3.jpg
I told you, we might suffer some bruises, but we will emerge stronger. All these small companies will grow big.

Apple is only special because its a brand nothing else they ride that wave thinking people will buy their products what they get is the same years ago.
Boy genius up there thinks apple is great. Hahahaha

It's a PR nightmare for US high tech comapnies in the EU or anywhere where people still have some brain.

This comment section of Germany's most important IT platform says it all:
https://www.heise.de/forum/heise-on...-und-den-Play-Store-fuer-Huawei/forum-426222/

Similar story over here in The Netherlands. The informed people are obviously well aware what the US is doing here.

What happened to open market capitalism that the Americans love to profess?

There ain't none.

Huawei have alternate to intel and Qualcomm . they can use their own chips in their products also I wonder if amd also joined the ban?
Also they always can use KaiXian for server.
For memory they can get 5heir chips from innotron or ymtc or jhicc it also solve the problem of those companies when it comes to competing with big names like Samsung and Micron .
I only wonder from where they can get replacement for radio equipment in their chain.

these companies will lose revenues by not doing business with huawei and it is better for huawei as it will promote self reliance

Apple is only special because its a brand nothing else they ride that wave thinking people will buy their products what they get is the same years ago.

I knew this for long time people only understand now

Tech companies need to innovate and bring in new changes rather than sitting on their asses releasing the same thing over and over again.

It's got new camera tho be wage cucks slave get pay installments for device that would be old in a year or so

It's time to end the dominance of American firms on high tech sectors otherwise all non-US firms would be their slaves for ever. China need invest more on open source in both softwares and hardwares like Linux and RISC-V.

The world will thinking towards that after seeing this kind of scare tactics by US.

Back
Top Bottom