What's new

Insurgent & Secessionist movements in India

I guess you don't get sarcasm. :lol:

And his economic policies led to one of the greatest famines in our history.

Modern China has left Maoism behind a long time ago, but it seems to be living on in the Indian "Maoists".

I thought mao is the treated like father of the nation or something like that.

All of those combined is less than just number of people killed in Karachi or NWFP. But you never bother about that. :lol:

Karachi's problems are not related to terrorism, more related to gang violence. All the incidents I have mentioned here are terrorist attacks. If I start creating threads on non-terrorist related deaths in India, it will be a never ending process.

Pakistanis again discussing Kashmir issue:

But they end up discussing Indian insurgencies than Kashmir. Note the anchor says 'Moist' instead of 'Maoist'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Members here are so kind to Indians, they have not included 7 sister states, Kashmir. :)

The whole of India is in turmoil, yet they don't figure in "Top failed state index". :what:

I understand its western propaganda. Please don't lose heart guys. Common keep posting such news and expose the truth to the world. Don't relent until India figures in "Top failed state index" :rofl:

That will be very difficult..because, by the time INDIA joins Failed state Index, There might be a new index created for pakistan..lol

I thought mao is the treated like father of the nation or something like that.

Depends who you talk to. But most will agree that his economic policies, like the Great Leap Forward, were unimaginable failures.

I don't know why the Naxalites still follow Maoism, when even China itself has left it behind.

Members here are so kind to Indians, they have not included 7 sister states, Kashmir. :)

The whole of India is in turmoil, yet they don't figure in "Top failed state index". :what:

I understand its western propaganda. Please don't lose heart guys. Common keep posting such news and expose the truth to the world. Don't relent until India figures in "Top failed state index" :rofl:

He has time to collect and post this list! He never bother about bombing. In Karachi average 12 people killed in target killings between ethnic people everyday.

Karachi
http://tribune.com.pk/story/136702/karachis-killing-fields-4/

While Pakistan is busy worrying about Blackwater and the CIA bribing the Taliban to kill innocent citizens all over the country, and is growing hysterical over a crazy priest burning the Holy Quran in Florida, its economic hub, Karachi, is losing a dozen people a day to target killings. All localities have become unsafe, but certain ones such as Landhi Chowrangi, Qasba Colony and Katti Pahari have suffered the most in the latest spate of violence.

:eek:

^^^ No surprise that the Indian members are trying to divert the thread here. As usual...

He has time to collect and post this list! He never bother about bombing.

Karachi
Karachi

While Pakistan is busy worrying about Blackwater and the CIA bribing the Taliban to kill innocent citizens all over the country, and is growing hysterical over a crazy priest burning the Holy Quran in Florida, its economic hub, Karachi, is losing a dozen people a day to target killings. All localities have become unsafe, but certain ones such as Landhi Chowrangi, Qasba Colony and Katti Pahari have suffered the most in the latest spate of violence.

:eek:

Now dont derail the thread:lol: Its about how India is breaking apart...

Cut the offtopics and back to MOIST issue please!!!!..

Everyone....

I guess you don't get sarcasm. :lol:

And his economic policies led to one of the greatest famines in our history.

Modern China has left Maoism behind a long time ago, but it seems to be living on in the Indian "Maoists".

Why don't you guys advise them?

Depends who you talk to. But most will agree that his economic policies, like the Great Leap Forward, were unimaginable failures.

I don't know why the Naxalites still follow Maoism, when even China itself has left it behind.

Stalin was killing millions during the 'Great terror' during the 1930s, but that didn't stop the Chinese from going down the Communist path.

I have already posted the number of insurgency incidents all over India in June 2011, just go through the list. The seven sister states are not as peaceful as you think they are either.
what source are you quoting,and how genuine is your source .............now this incidents are concentrated in these three states rest is all old & posted to increase the length of the post.

^^^ No surprise that the Indian members are trying to divert the thread here. As usual...

In your country hundreds of people killed by target killings, suicide bombers , American predators , blackwater , CIA and Afghans. You do not bother about that.

Instead talk about much lower casualties in India which is still less than rest of the countries in the region. We have population of 1.2 billion. India has one of the strongest economy and powerful centre with nationalism spread all over India unlike your concentrated Punjab region. Here we have people from all regions of India.

Oh gosh maoists have blown my market....Its also said that USA drones are on the way to taken down the maoists inside the country since our own military cant eliminate this menace....:blah::blah:

Yes Naxalism in TN & Kerala.... I had been living here since my birth and I read local news everyday... And Pakistanis found it out before us... This thread made my day... Ha ha ha

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom