What's new

Inside Saudi Air Force "Interview"

Really? KSA pilots? No?

The poor illiterate.

Saudi Arabia is a famous example: you don't become a fighter pilot because you have good skills, but because you are a member of the elite, and your Lamborghini is not exclusive enough. After the Gulf War of 91 I have spoken quite a few western 'advisers', and they were actually all agreeing on: if you want to fly a F-15 from A to B, you probably need to hire an Arab, they do nicely. But if you want to fight with those aircrafts you must put a American or European in those planes.

Saudi Arabia is a famous example: you don't become a fighter pilot because you have good skills, but because you are a member of the elite, and your Lamborghini is not exclusive enough. After the Gulf War of 91 I have spoken quite a few 'advisers', and they were actually all agreeing on: if you want to fly a F-15 from A to B, you probably need to hire an Arab, they do nicely. But if you want to fight with those aircrafts you must put a American or European in those planes.

Oh is that so?? I know a few pilots who used to own nothing but run down pick up trucks. But they were hired because of their skill. Not denying in the past we had that problem but now let me see who want to spend a year or two in military prison just because his nephew "Wanted to be a pilot".

Saudi Arabia is a famous example: you don't become a fighter pilot because you have good skills, but because you are a member of the elite, and your Lamborghini is not exclusive enough. After the Gulf War of 91 I have spoken quite a few western 'advisers', and they were actually all agreeing on: if you want to fly a F-15 from A to B, you probably need to hire an Arab, they do nicely. But if you want to fight with those aircrafts you must put a American or European in those planes.

And those there?

They go to “Red Flag” (The best advanced aerial combat training exercise in the world against the best fighter pilots that exist) to play hopscotch...

See link “Red Flag”:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Flag_%28United_States_Air_Force%29

It's totally stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:
It appears EVERYONE on the internet "Know someone" who have been to the RSAF. :rofl: :lol:

You will be surprised how much I know, I even remember the Air Defense key code Radar Key activation passcode that started with U and FH; Taif based Ground Radar, you fool although it has been removed and new one should be in place...

Hi, such was the state in 98 RSAF Pilots were so lost and confused they would ask Air Defense Help most of the time, its like what should I do what do I do hurry...I do not believe in 10-12 Years they claim to be top notch and too much of a professional they are good but not so good.

Hi, such was the state in 98 RSAF Pilots were so lost and confused they would ask Air Defense Help most of the time, its like what should I do what do I do hurry... I do not believe in 10-12 Years they claim to be top notch and too much of a professional they are good but not so good.

Of course Sir! The very great fighter pilot of "Red Flag".

:D

It appears EVERYONE on the internet "Know someone" who have been to the RSAF. :rofl: :lol:

Well that means you have a very well known air force around the world. :lol:.

But just in my opinion, I think RSAF should move on to having own full fledged instructors in the coming days. All the best for that. :tup:

Back
Top Bottom