What's new

Inside Pakistan’s War On TikTok

Iltutmish

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Bro I'm just sick of social bloody media full stop. Mankind has seriously gone down a notch since its advent. It's total trash, full of narcissistic idiots, who contribute nothing to humanity, apart from the crass ideas, which people directly (contributions/subs) and indirectly (views) pay for.
GOD help us.
We will soon have a planet full of "influencers".

Last edited:
People only consume content which they desire. Banning any social media platform is incredibly stupid. I don't know if you guys have heard of SnackVideo, this platform is supposed to be tiktok's competitor and it is gain popularity in Pakistan at a rapid pace. Pakistanis love these things.

The problem with the internet is that it’s an amplifier for stupidity. And blocking content can lead to the so called Streisand effect!

Where are the parents? When I see my cousins on TikTok behaving like monkeys, having no plan what to study or what to do in life but they all know that TikTok will always be there... come on!

Bro I'm just sick of social bloody media full stop. Mankind has seriously gone down a notch since its advent. It's total trash, full of narcissistic idiots, who contribute nothing to humanity, apart from the crass ideas, which people directly (contributions/subs) and indirectly (views) pay for.
GOD help us.
We will soon have a planet full "influencers".

I wholeheartedly agree with you!

TikTok inparticular is loaded with narcissistic trash.

As long as there’s a big appetite for it though, it will always be there

I wholeheartedly agree with you!

TikTok inparticular is loaded with narcissistic trash.

As long as there’s a big appetite for it though, it will always be there

It's a sad state of affairs brother. A half decent looking girl ,who sits there in revealing clothes busying herself with flashing her cleavage at simps makes more than a research scientist.....Let that sink in.

Our people are lazy af, they lack ambitions and greed for success, change these things and content like this will automatically lose popularity.
It's a sad state of affairs brother. A half decent looking girl ,who sits there in revealing clothes busying herself with flashing her cleavage at simps makes more than a research scientist.....Let that sink in.
Blame the people who generate money and views for these girls.

dont know why ppl watch their content.To gain what. There should be law to control such content.

for this nation every thing is "haha" and nothing is serious for them

I think the same about prostitutes ,actors and politicians as well.
Its supply and demand. If people had no demand for it ,then it wouldn't sell.
Whose the bigger degenerate the people or the influencers?

I think the same about prostitutes ,actors and politicians as well.
Its supply and demand. If people had no demand for it ,then it wouldn't sell.
Whose the bigger degenerate the people or the influencers?

The thing is not everyone wanted to be the above professions (politicians, acting) , mainly because they couldn't make it e.g. acting. Now everyone can be an influencer, as the bar is so low, and there isn't anyone to tell them quickly you are trash.

Are you a research scientist @waz :D

Haters gonna hate. I think tiktok is a waste of time and I uninstalled it, but if people enjoy the content and others like creating it, let them be.

Everyone should just download a Vpn app and work around government stupidity.

Try having a face-to-face conversation with kids today they lost the art of conversation they are so used to communicating online or whats app. I'm 45 and when we were young during the three-month summer vacation we were out on our bikes just having a good time. Now the streets are empty kids are either gaming or online at home. My kids are made to go swimming my girls go to their dance classes and my youngest daughter does karate and my boy is kept busy by going to boxing and jujitsu 4 times a week. No phones at dinner and only use the internet after homework is done and then only for a limited time. Parents must widen their kid's horizons rather than the easy route of giving them a tablet. If your child is obese it is your fault no other excuse and young kids have to be told what the dangers of the internet is. You should not ban but teach your kids and adults are free to do what they want on these sites

Back
Top Bottom