What's new

INSIDE NEWS OVER CHINA INCIDENT?

deep hacker here

New Recruit

Reaction score
I AM FELLING REALLY BAD TO TELL ALL U GUYS THAT THERE IS AN INSIDE NEWS THAT TALKS ARE NOT WORKING ON CHINA GRABBING INDIA'S KM AREA AND INDIAN MINISTER HAS ORDERED TO MOVE BACK SEVERAL KILOMETERS AS A NEW PLAN. AND CHINESE NEW REVISED LAC IS GOING TO FORMED. BELIEVE ME I HAVE SOME CONTACTS.
TALKS ARE GOING ON BUT DECISION OF NO ACTION HAS TAKEN PLACE.
INDIAN GOVERNMENT REQUEST THEM TO LEAVE BUT THEIR REVISED TERRITORY CLAIMS IT AND NOW OUR CHEAP MINISTERS ARE SAYING THAT LAND IS OF NO USE. BUT NO MEDIA RELEASES.
PLEASE NO BANNING ITS TRUE

GUYS THIS IS BAD NOW.

I think so.... it was obvious!!!

Watching these politicians makes me feel ashamed of my nationality sometimes..:angry:

Media is restricted on the India China border so what you say can be correct also.

We can only know what the govt. wants us to know unless we manage to get inside info from ppl who are stationed there.

Wow

this is inside news & u have published it in forum rather than posting it in media :lol:

u could have earned a lot of money in this news Channel

images

arnab-goswami.jpg

IS IT!!!??
BTW last night I was watching CNNIBN and they had a correspondent at Daulat Beg reporting live from within the Army installations.If whatever this thread say's had any substance to it than atleast they channel would have reported something.

This one goes weird, WTF is happening?

I would tell u what would happen

6.jpg

This guy would fly to china & would go down on his knees & say that plz pull back chinese troops from ladakh
We could nt afford a war as we have a weak PM & elections are coming next .People of india are already fed up with this government over corruption & rapes.

We couldnt afford another war before upcoming elections So plz for god's sake pull back your troops .:rofl:

I think he is a false flagger:china::pakistan: Purposely selected Indian flag to troll.

This is no coincidence, a member joining this forum and the first thread he posted is a inside news which no active member of this forum has listen to.

PLEASE NO BANNING ITS TRUE

Otherwise how he knew that people get banned here for reporting false exaggerating news.

I would tell u what would happen

6.jpg

This guy would fly to china & would go down on his knees & say that plz pull back chinese troops from ladakh
We could nt afford a war as we have a weak PM & elections are coming next .People of india are already fed up with this government over corruption & rapes.

We couldnt afford another war before upcoming elections So plz for god's sake pull back your troops .:rofl:

Cant he plead via video conferencing atleast will save us his traveling costs ?

Back
Top Bottom