What's new

Inside a madrassa robotics team

Believe me, people with faith are more focused in learning as they gain wisdom and learn purpose of their lives at very young age. In addition to that, the moral values they gain from holy Quran , no one else can! They can score straight A's more easily because they are more serious and thoughtful and less distracted.
I want to see every mardarsa teaching Quran with it's true interpretation as well as subjects like history, math, science and engineering to.br implemented as well.
Regards

Why the hell are Madaris even allowed in Pakistan after all that happened? smh

This is Islamic Republic of Pakistan and religious identity and education is a fundamental part of this state

Are you outta of mind? Have you gone bonkers? Do not type shallow things on the internet.
There is absolutely no problem with existence of mardarsa in Pakistan.It is a place of worship and religious learning. If school of thoughts or some extremist masses are trying to push their agenda through it so it is government's responsibility to resolve this problem by cutting off their fund raisers and to take stern action in this regard.It is just like university system where political parties try to push their agenda.
Politics and personal interpretation should be banned from madaris and faculty should be based on muftis and lecturers on merit basis.

I can clearly see how your parents have raised you. Only frustrated, desperate and ill mannered people resort to such language. You need to learn some basic manners.First try to talk to your father, your mother and your beloved family members in such derogatory language then talk to someone else.
My faith, values from Quran has taught me for not to respond back in such derogatory language.
For other readers, I really want to tell you that mardassas were places once Prophet Muhammed(PBUH) used to preach faith.As a young school going child, I had also been to mardassa and I have absolutely no words to define the spiritual benefits for being there.When students of all different classes sit next to you and study Quran, a sense of unity and gratefulness is created.In addition to that, a reputable madrassa helps to built in the character in a person.My 3 cousins are hafiz e Quran and each of them are living prosperous lives.One of them is also living abroad.
Mardassa is a place of worship like churches and synagogues and I have never seen a fool who says to "close all churches or synagogues" because they are source of xyz problem.
The problem with Pakistan is always negligence of her people regarding education system. Hence, it's high time that Pakistan recognizes the responsibility and starts paying attention.
One example is what Op has shown: How madrassa children have proven themselves.
Regards

Last edited:
It is good that these students are getting exposed to more modern education , but i hope that people are keeping an eye on them as well, the era of rag tag Shalwar kameez wearing , excessive hair wielding AK militiaman are over , some of the recent attacks show that TTP and JuA has been targeting universities and brainwashing the educated class youth, if anyone of them who has knowledge and proper education gets radicalize than that one person can cause much damage , because of his educational skills ..I hope our Govt knows what we are doing .

Are you outta of mind? Have you gone bonkers? Do not type shallow things on the internet.
There is absolutely no problem with existence of mardarsa in Pakistan.It is a place of worship and religious learning. If school of thoughts or some extremist masses are trying to push their agenda through it so it is government's responsibility to resolve this problem by cutting off their fund raisers and to take stern action in this regard.It is just like university system where political parties try to push their agenda.
Politics and personal interpretation should be banned from madaris and faculty should be based on muftis and lecturers on merit basis.

I can clearly see how your parents have raised you. Only frustrated, desperate and ill mannered people resort to such language. You need to learn some basic manners.First try to talk to your father, your mother and your beloved family members in such derogatory language then talk to someone else.
My faith, values from Quran has taught me for not to respond back in such derogatory language.
For other readers, I really want to tell you that mardassas were places once Prophet Muhammed(PBUH) used to preach faith.As a young school going child, I had also been to mardassa and I have absolutely no words to define the spiritual benefits for being there.When students of all different classes sit next to you and study Quran, a sense of unity and gratefulness is created.In addition to that, a reputable madrassa helps to built in the character in a person.My 3 cousins are hafiz e Quran and each of them are living prosperous lives.One of them is also living abroad.
Mardassa is a place of worship like churches and synagogues and I have never seen a fool who says to "close all churches or synagogues" because they are source of xyz problem.
The problem with Pakistan is always negligence of her people regarding education system. Hence, it's high time that Pakistan recognizes the responsibility and starts paying attention.
One example is what Op has shown: How madrassa children have proven themselves.
Regards

Nothing wrong. But, if Imran Khan wants to make education 'uniform' it would be wrong to leave religious schools out.

It is good that these students are getting exposed to more modern education , but i hope that people are keeping an eye on them as well, the era of rag tag Shalwar kameez wearing , excessive hair wielding AK militiaman are over , some of the recent attacks show that TTP and JuA has been targeting universities and brainwashing the educated class youth, if anyone of them who has knowledge and proper education gets radicalize than that one person can cause much damage , because of his educational skills ..I hope our Govt knows what we are doing .
Sexual exploitation of kids is much larger problem than radicalism

Sexual exploitation of kids is much larger problem than radicalism

sexual exploitation is not going to cause countrywide Deaths, yeah some homosexual or gays in Madaris are involved but that can be fixed from having strict laws, many of the people are scared to even report a madarsa because of obvious reasons . My concern is that the youth of Pakistan is the future , and key to our success , if they fell for Radicalism, than there goes Pakistan's future .

Back
Top Bottom