What's new

INS varsha taking shape

No comments ..and Good luck.

Just suppose its a family forum would you discuss your family issues in public ?

Or.. would you discuss problems your parents are having among themselves or details of what goes on between you & your wife ?

After all it would be a family forum.

Dude relax... there's nothing wrong in discussing about it.... after all this no more secret.. whatever the secret bases exists on earth are known by the enemies only thing they don't know how it would be inside.... Hainan base or Norad or whatever everyone know the location

I am not implying anything.

I am suggesting that its common news that all Indian women have golden ornaments.

It is also fairly common that some of them keep them at home & not in a bank locker.

It is therefore sheer stupidity on part of the lady's children to publicly discuss what kind of ornaments their mother has & where she keeps them.

Bro hold on, there is nothing wrong in discussing this things like that. Please be open minded.

If a 15yr old boy with a Pentium 4 processor can search an area like that on G-map, what you think ISI or NSA doing right now? Which can even track your phone.

dude all these information is on public domain i found it using Google , probability is other countries intelligence agencies already know about it & why u so mad on me go complain to Google

Everyone knows what a man has inside his pants.

It is necessary to post pictures of the contents of the zipper ?

I leave it to you.

Good work bro !
But still @third eye is correct to some extent,i appriciate your work,but guess ,you shouldn't be discussing some as sensitive as this. Because sometimes even google fails to realise tht it has put something confidential in public domain,refrain from putting more of those pics if you have'em,jus a suggestion :)

Everyone knows what a man has inside his pants.

It is necessary to post pictures of the contents of the zipper ?

I leave it to you.

Bro, wait a sec. What are you talking about even?

Ok, give me an answer, I have seen many threads, about SU-30's radar, LCA payload capacity and about its AOA, about INS Arihant and her acoustic signature, then why we do that? This isnt threaten the national security?

Everyone know about the ladies private part, then why posting pic of a bra?

In your own sense, this whole forum become irrelevant and threaten our national security. Then what you even doing here?

Ok, give me an answer, I have seen many threads, about SU-30's radar, LCA payload capacity and about its AOA, about INS Arihant and her acoustic signature, then why we do that? This isnt threaten the national security?

In your own sense, this whole forum become irrelevant and threaten our national security. Then what you even doing here?
leave it buy the way neither i am 15 nor do i have Pentium 4 :coffee:

sir if u implying that this thread is somehow jeopardize Indian security then u are absolutely wrong

It doesnt matter if its availble online or not. The issue is posting it on forum like this and then allowing debate to go on and one about it. Unknowingly, we can help and aid our enemies with our points and views.

Bro hold on, there is nothing wrong in discussing this things like that. Please be open minded.

If a 15yr old boy with a Pentium 4 processor can search an area like that on G-map, what you think ISI or NSA doing right now? Which can even track your phone.

You understand the ability of freelancers who dont work for the NSA or ISI yet make impressise insights that are then used by such agencies. There was an article about such individuals....

NO there is a clear difference. Why does India go ape shit when Googel posts sensitive detailed maps of its AF bases and other bases? We are not taking about Radar and such stuff. We are talking about the actual base, entry points, questions about entry points, etc?

HOW ABOUT THIS>>>TRY POSTING QUESTIONS ABOUT HAINAN SUB BASE IN ANY FORUM AND WATCH THE CHINESE POSTERS WILL RESPOND AND HOW THEY WILL TELL THEIR FELLOW CITIZENS TO WATCH WHAT THEY SAY. THAT IS THE SORT OF ATTITUDE WE INDIANS NEED TO DISPLAY?

GOT IT?

Last edited:
It doesnt matter if its availble online or not. The issue is posting it on forum like this and then allowing debate to go on and one about it. Unknowingly, we can help and aid our enemies with our point.

o_O most people are reading to much into this, i bet NSA,CIA & ISI know thousand time more than all the so called elite & think tank analysts in this forum but i wont be posting any more information regarding it so plz don't worry

o_O most people are reading to much into this, i bet NSA,CIA & ISI know thousand time more than all the so called elite & think tank analysts in this forum but i wont be posting any more information regarding it so plz don't worry

Dude..the normal everyday ppl are quite capable of making great insight and analysis that is better or on par with such agencies. The major difference is tech and environment. Like I said, individuals have gotten paid for finding solutions or discovering facts that were missed by such agencies.

Im not worried bro, just trying to help us all think on the same level that CHINESE AND PAKISTANI posters think......They are trying to bury us,,,,,so let's make it damn hard ...

o_O i wont be posting any more information regarding it so plz don't worry

upload_2014-8-29_15-24-5.jpeg

It doesnt matter if its availble online or not. The issue is posting it on forum like this and then allowing debate to go on and one about it. Unknowingly, we can help and aid our enemies with our points and views.

You understand the ability of freelancers who dont work for the NSA or ISI yet make impressise insights that are then used by such agencies. There was an article about such individuals....

NO there is a clear difference. Why does India go ape shit when Googel posts sensitive detailed maps of its AF bases and other bases? We are not taking about Radar and such stuff. We are talking about the actual base, entry points, questions about entry points, etc?

HOW ABOUT THIS>>>TRY POSTING QUESTIONS ABOUT HAINAN SUB BASE IN ANY FORUM AND WATCH THE CHINESE POSTERS WILL RESPOND AND HOW THEY WILL TELL THEIR FELLOW CITIZENS TO WATCH WHAT THEY SAY. THAT IS THE SORT OF ATTITUDE WE INDIANS NEED TO DISPLAY?

GOT IT?

Rofl, bro, Google Map are open source. And you cant blame people to dont search this type of area and dont post it.

BTW, when we also talk about INS Kolkata, INS Arihant, SUs, FGFA and any other thing that matter to Indian defence. that too a breach of national security, so in your sense, we are all criminals here. Not pasting pic doesnt make you clean.

And bro, what you think ISI or China, are jus sitting back, and watching this forum. Rofl. The INS Varsha is a open book, and I dont be surprised if the ISI or China have the ground asset to take a note on this project.

You got it?

leave it buy the way neither i am 15 nor do i have Pentium 4 :coffee:

rofl, I was just making a point.

Guys, let common sense prevail, and let me tell you, ISI, to Austria's secret service, they all watch not just this particular forum but all defense forums.

It doesn't work in India's favor, my lads, if we even unintetionally harm it's causes.

The key here is, if in doubt, be safe than sorry, cut out parts sensitive and stuff, or not post the photos at all, just talk about it.

Thank you Gentlemen !

Are these really tunnels for berthing subs? I think not. They are too far inland with no indication of an entrance from the sea.

In contrast, these are Chinese tunnels for their subs....

Hainan-cave_tn.jpg
Common.. we are living in a world, where even mount alps was grilled and 35miles long tunnel was made.

Last edited:
Rofl, bro, Google Map are open source. And you cant blame people to dont search this type of area and dont post it.

BTW, when we also talk about INS Kolkata, INS Arihant, SUs, FGFA and any other thing that matter to Indian defence. that too a breach of national security, so in your sense, we are all criminals here. Not pasting pic doesnt make you clean.

And bro, what you think ISI or China, are jus sitting back, and watching this forum. Rofl. The INS Varsha is a open book, and I dont be surprised if the ISI or China have the ground asset to take a note on this project.

You got it?

rofl, I was just making a point.
me 2 :coffee:

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom