What's new

INS Delhi Thwarts Piracy Attempt In Gulf Of Aden

Marine Commandos are supposed to be In Black right??? How come they are In A different Uniform???

Its on its way to become a true Blue water navy. in 10 years, we will have Aircraft carriers patroling the complete Indian Ocean and Atlantic!!

I don't think those guys are Marcos. Looks like they've got a new branch like the US Marines.
Go Navy.

DSC00043.JPG

I don't think those guys are Marcos. Looks like they've got a new branch like the US Marines.
Go Navy.

In Indian defence forces its better not to look at the uniform and decide coz there is no particular uniform that soldiers or commandos wear.

In excercise MARCOS wear black dresses but in 26/11 incident they were wearing Army type jungle camo...i am talking about operations and not press conference.

So what i look for is the bullet proof,helmet and gun and not the uniform.Moreover there is no news of Indian Marines.

And as reported by media and press..these are MARCOS.

Its on its way to become a true Blue water navy. in 10 years, we will have Aircraft carriers patroling the complete Indian Ocean and Atlantic!!

Atlantic appears to be quite optimistic but we are sure to consolidate our supremacy over the entire IOR from the shores of australia to the coasts of east Africa ......at least 3 to 4 carrier battle groups are required for this.....:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom