What's new

INS Aridhaman to be out soon. Here’s what you need to know about nuclear submarines

PNS khasi was leased by Pakistan from uncle sam,yet they sent to battlefield and got bursted under water. In war everything is fare. May be we will not fire nuke armed from Russian Skyla,but in the event of war we will use every thing what we have against your master.

Do you have any excerpts from the US Navy or Pakistan Navy to authenticate that it was leased to Pakistan with a condition to not be used in an actual war or otherwise?

Sixties period was very different. India with the USSR, US with Pakistan. Cuban missile crisis involving Russia vs USA.

Technically & contractually speaking:
The lessor maintains the right to seek any lawful recourse against a lessee who is deemed to be in default in payment or, in written stipulations of any agreement so agreed thereupon.

The US not pursuing the violation as a lessor (against Pakistan) does not mean that its an International norm.
Its arbitrary will of the lessor = US.

Although I can't read ignored posts but what exactly are we trying to prove here?

A nuclear submarine leased for 2.4 billion dollars to carry out torpedo attacks and not deliver any nuclear warheads?

Shame on Modi.

Thank you for explaining me the dynamics of (difference) between owning a diesel submarine (2 billion) and leasing a SSN for 2.4 billion only to be returned back to its owner after 10 years of expiration of lease terms.

Scorpene submarine does the same job with lesser funds, yet India's own - not leased.

What advantage do you have here?

As I said, these Submarines are specially meant for Indian crew familiarization of nuclear reactor which Indian crew lack. This is complicated naval manual.
They have to be graduated.
What modi role in this one,it was leased under Congress rule,I appreciate Congress govt for doing so.
You can travel from Mumbai to Delhi on by cheep share auto and costly jet airways too,scorpeen and Alila kills the enemies in same way.

Do you have any excerpts from the US Navy or Pakistan Navy to authenticate that it was leased to Pakistan with a condition to not be used in an actual war or otherwise?

Sixties period was very different. India with the USSR, US with Pakistan. Cuban missile crisis involving Russia vs USA.

Technically & contractually speaking:
The lessor maintains the right to seek any lawful recourse against a lessee who is deemed to be in default in payment or, in written stipulations of any agreement so agreed thereupon.

The US not pursuing the violation as a lessor (against Pakistan) does not mean that its an International norm.
Its arbitrary will of the lessor = US.
Bring me the documents showing that nerpa should not be used in war.

A nuclear submarine leased for 2.4 billion dollars to carry out torpedo attacks and not deliver any nuclear warheads?

Shame on Modi.

Thank you for explaining me the dynamics of (difference) between owning a diesel submarine (2 billion) and leasing a SSN for 2.4 billion only to be returned back to its owner after 10 years of expiration of lease terms.

Scorpene submarine does the same job with lesser funds, yet India's own - not leased.

What advantage do you have here?

As I said, these Submarines are specially meant for Indian crew familiarization of nuclear reactor which Indian crew lack. This is complicated naval manual.
They have to be graduated.
Are you a dimwit? Oh yes you are. Why would a SSN be used for nuclear attack which is job of a SSBN/SSGN? SSN is meant to be used as a hunter....and It will be used as such. First you claimed It can't be used in war and when I slapped you with proof, now you are butthurt about Its role.

Are you a dimwit? Oh yes you are. Why would a SSN be used for nuclear attack which is job of a SSBN/SSGN? SSN is meant to be used as a hunter....and It will be used as such. First you claimed It can't be used in war and when I slapped you with proof, now you are butthurt about Its role.

You have your own (owned) stock of diesel submarines doing the similar job.

Why leased SSN that is to be returned back after 10 years and you end up spending 2.4 billion dollars - something more than the GDP of Bhutan?

The only reason is that of familiarization of Indian crew. Period.
You know it very well that India has NOT leased it for use in future war. This is conventional wisdom.

In fact you are so naive to not understand the basic terms of lease vs purchase agreement.
Your gem:

Its not Russian property till lease is over.

But I can well understand your Naivete and your frivolous behavior as in calling elite members moron.

What modi role in this one

In a big move to increase it’s underwater fighting capabilities, the Indian Navy is now planning to lease its third nuclear submarine “INS Chakra” from Russia.

Modi government is going for this.
Unless you have other facts on this.

You have your own (owned) stock of diesel submarines doing the similar job.

Why leased SSN that is to be returned back after 10 years and you end up spending 2.4 billion dollars - something more than the GDP of Bhutan?

The only reason is that of familiarization of Indian crew. Period.
You know it very well that India has leased it for use in future war. This is conventional wisdom.

In fact you are so naive to not understand the basic terms of lease vs purchase agreement.
Your gem:

Its not Russian property d lease is over.
an

But I can well understand your Naivete and your frivolous behavior as in calling elite members moron.
Dimwit, diesel electric submarines are too slow and have lower range at full speed to be used in hunter role in CBG. Ins Chakra is supposed to be part of carrier battle group of Ins Vikramaditya. Not to forget It can store upto 40 torpedoes/ anti ship cruise missiles(more than double of that of conventional subs).

Dimwit, diesel electric submarines are too slow and have lower range at full speed to be used in hunter role in CBG. Ins Chakra is supposed to be part of carrier battle group of Ins Vikramaditya. Not to forget It can store upto 40 torpedoes/ anti ship cruise missiles(more than double of that of conventional subs).

But the crux of the matter here being, its not specially leased to fight the future (unknown) war if any. 4+ decades no war involving IN. India is spending all this money for crew familiarization for its forthcoming nuclear submarines. Period.

Nuts & bolts of this dialogue.

When you lease anything, the property title's name is not changed. The actual owner on the title certificate is Russia in this case.

Remember the basics of trade.

lease is a contract outlining the terms under which one party agrees to rent property owned by another party.

Lease synonym = Rent.

View attachment 425468

Its so annoying to engage someone in dialogue who lacks the basics of trade terms.
"Lease".
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/PNS_Ghazi

Although I can't read ignored posts but what exactly are we trying to prove here?
Just having time pass.

That still didn't answer why It can't be used in war....When you claim something, show proof or you'll be simply called a moron!!!
lease was one way to get around the NSG guidelines. We will simply end up owning it in-guise of a long lease. There is nothing that stops us from using it in war.

When you lease anything, the property title's name is not changed. The actual owner on the title certificate is Russia in this case.

Remember the basics of trade.

lease is a contract outlining the terms under which one party agrees to rent property owned by another party.

Lease synonym = Rent.

View attachment 425468

Its so annoying to engage someone in dialogue who lacks the basics of trade terms.

A lease does not restrict the lessee from use of the property in the manner for which it was leased.

It's so annoying to engage someone in dialogue who lacks the basics of legal terms but shows off.

Back
Top Bottom