What's new

Infrastructure Development in Pakistan

Yes its ATC Tower

Heres The render, It looks almost like it

156129_570865822927910_610774785_n.jpg

That's the first render i've seen of it, and I must say it looks very much impressive. On par with other iconic towers. Especially the exterior finish.

The airport is very nice looking by the looks of it, and judging by the exterior one expects the interior to be of world class standards. This is on par with major regional airports.

let's hope that the public cooperates and does not spit all over the place, post banners and stickers, and the PIA unions do not plaster PPP posters all over the place (if PPP is still there!), and does not ruin the place through bad practices.

^^ I'm sorry to say.. Karachities are worst people in Pakistan, when it comes to spitting and litter.

I dont think they can finish kalma underpass by the end of january. Its probably going to be finished by mid february if they keep a fast pace and weather doesnt become an issue

Model town is a place where actual rich lahoris live that are not mummy daddy or burger bachay. Residents of model town have actually earned their wealth whereas people living in defence usually moved from abroad, earned their money from corruption or are from different cities of pakistan.

I don't like Defence. Apart from corrupts and people from abroad living there, the security situation is not too good. Personaly i like Model Town. Its a well developed area where educated families have been living for decades.

Back
Top Bottom