What's new

Infrastructure Development in Pakistan

Etihad Airways strikes deal with Avari hotels

KARACHI: Etihad Guest, a loyalty programme of Etihad Airways, has announced its partnership with Avari Hotels International, which will provide subscribers a new way to earn Etihad guest miles.

Speaking to media on Thursday, Etihad Airways Area General Manager for Pakistan, Bangladesh and Nepal Amer Khan said that under the new partnership agreement, guests who stay at any Avari hotel worldwide will be eligible to earn one Etihad guest mile for every US dollar spent. Moreover, members who stay at any Avari hotel in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) or Pakistan on or before June 30 will earn double guest miles.

The ‘Etihad Guest’ programme boasts over 1.5 million members to date. It offers its members an opportunity to accumulate air miles, which can be used to purchase more than 3,800 products in the airline’s own reward shop or convert it to make cash payments in more than 30 million retail outlets via PointsPay.

Khan said that Avari hotels international was the first hotel chain in Pakistan with which the Abu Dhabi-based airline had struck a strategic joint partnership. Etihad Airways has experienced double-digit, year-on-year growth in Pakistan. The country is one of the top ten markets catered by the airline, he added.

Currently, Etihad Airways operates 23 flights per week from Abu Dhabi to four destinations in Pakistan, namely Karachi, Islamabad, Lahore and Peshawar.

golden-benefits-2012.jpg

Its easier to blame others for your failures. I have noticed that provincial governments of other provinces are not as interested in development as the Punjab government of PML-N. The railway minister belonging to ANP said that Afghanistan doesn't have railway so why does Pakistan need railway and he destroyed the railway industry, and ANP is ruling Khyber Pakhtunkhwa today. If you vote for those people, then you will get no where. PML-N maybe corrupt like all other political parties of Pakistan but at least its interested in development.

right, but PMLN had majority from all provinces of pakistan in 1997 elections, what development came to other provinces of pakistan, we all know how he developed lahore, and built motorways, thats he is known for, but what developments other provinces received in his tenure, explain please

right, but PMLN had majority from all provinces of pakistan in 1997 elections, what development came to other provinces of pakistan, we all know how he developed lahore, and built motorways, thats he is known for, but what developments other provinces received in his tenure, explain please

I don't know I was only a small child in 1997 :lol:

But I prefer PML-N over incompetent politicians belonging to PPP, ANP or traitors belonging to MQM.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Darkinsky:

How would you look at Islamabad (most developed city in Pakistan)?
I heard this city before was literally a desert and it was developed by non other than General Ayub Khan (a Pashtun)....

I don't know I was only a small child in 1997 :lol:

i was also a small child but i know all about it, go and search about 1997, you said PML is very sincere to the development, but when they ruled sindh they were in fed govt, as well as in provincial govt, but they never developed sindh and balochistan

@Darkinsky:

How would you look at Islamabad (most developed city in Pakistan)?
I heard this city before was literally a desert and it was developed by non other than General Ayub Khan (a Pashtun)....

its a capital city and closer to GHQ, nuf said

i was also a small child but i know all about it, go and search about 1997, you said PML is very sincere to the development, but when they ruled sindh they were in fed govt, as well as in provincial govt, but they never developed sindh and balochistan

Shahbaz Sharif is the chief minister of Punjab. Nawaz, I agree, is incompetent.

Shahbaz Sharif is the chief minister of Punjab. Nawaz, I agree, is incompetent.

it doesnt matter, fact is punjab receives more funding and care for development, or rather say northern punjab, even if a lallu oanju is CM of punjab doesnt make any difference, the federal govt is directly responsible for the provinces

im now in strong favour of provincial autonomy

majority of MNAs and mministers are from punjab and punjab has hegemoney on the whole federation, when the provinces become independent, they will choose their own way

LAHORE | Fortress Square (under construction)

Renders:

4139931989_9f996e9d96_b.jpg

Salient Features and Services

•Centrally air conditioned with Stand by power generation.

•2 Escalators going up and 2 going down

•Escalators connecting the parking to the Mall

•Management and Maintenance of International Standards

•Branding and signage facilities for retailers

•Two Capsule lifts

•Cargo and Service lifts

•Ample Car Parking: 3 Level and Roof top

•50 x 80 feet atrium

•Multi Screen Cinema

•Playland

•Food Court and Resturants

•Fire Escapes

•Fire Fighting System

•Two entrances from joyland

•Garbage disposable system

•Wide Coridors

•Wshrooms and baby changing rooms

•Prayer Area

•Information Desk

Updates:

DSC04570.jpg

DSC04572.jpg

IMAG0263.jpg

IMAG0258.jpg

it doesnt matter, fact is punjab receives more funding and care for development, or rather say northern punjab, even if a lallu oanju is CM of punjab doesnt make any difference, the federal govt is directly responsible for the provinces

majority of MNAs and mministers are from punjab and punjab has hegemoney on the whole federation, when the provinces become independent, they will choose their own way

You have no proof its just your assumption. I have not seen or heard of other provincial ministers working as hard as Punjab chief minister.

When PML-N was in power, was MQM in the coalition? The answer to this is YES. Nawaz used MQM in Sindh to weaken PPP and this is a fact.

After Pervez Musharraf (a Karachitte) took over, MQM joined him and betrayed PML-N. From high positioned leaders Babur Ghauri,ishratul ibad, Farooq Sattar, to Mustafa Kamal, MQM is still sitting in government for years. You should be asking them about your developments...

Don't blame all your mess on Punjab! They have started to use their money and planning wisely. Unlike Sindh, Punjab doesnt have that many Weapons, Drugs, and corruption. After all Karachi is an economic backbone of Pakistan and whoever is controlling the city is in the federal government right now. You should be enjoying your hub, shouldn't you?

My conclusion:
All parities are crap. But if good things are going on then give them the credit. Just don't be biased...

When PML-N was in power, was MQM in the coalition? The answer to this is YES. Nawaz used MQM in Sindh to weaken PPP and this is a fact.

After Pervez Musharraf (a Karachitte) took over, MQM joined him and betrayed PML-N. From high positioned leaders Babur Ghauri,ishratul ibad, Farooq Sattar, to Mustafa Kamal, MQM is still sitting in government for years. You should be asking them about your developments...

Don't blame all your mess on Punjab! They have started to use their money and planning wisely. Unlike Sindh, Punjab doesnt have that many Weapons, Drugs, and corruption. After all Karachi is an economic backbone of Pakistan and whoever is controlling the city is in the federal government right now. You should be enjoying your hub, shouldn't you?

My conclusion:
All parities are crap. But if good things are going on then give them the credit. Just don't be biased...

Thanks brother. I hate it when other ethnic groups of Pakistan blame all their failures on us. Get off your lazy a$$ and work, then maybe you'll see some prosperity in your area.

My conclusion:

Use money wisely? Laptop scheme? yellow cab? 38 billion rups gone in ganja bros pockets?

Anyways, yes, there has been some development in LAHORE. Specifically areas in close proximity to RAIWIND Palace. What about other parts of PUNJAB? where majority of the Punjabi's live. Lahore ring road, Arfa IT Tower and numerous others were initiated by General Musharraf which now PML-N proclaims and labels them as theirs. Just go through to NHA website and check for roads and other projects initiation and completion dates. Many of them were during Gen. Musharraf's tenure.

As for MQM the only reason MQM remains part of government today is to keep some stability in Karachi. When they threaten to quit Karachi is handed over to hooligans and thugs. Plus, funds are withheld as far as I know.

Thanks brother. I hate it when other ethnic groups of Pakistan blame all their failures on us. Get off your lazy a$$ and work, then maybe you'll see some prosperity in your area.

Utter BS.

80% of Pakistan's businesses are HQ'ed are in Karachi or Sindh. Karachi LTU contributes 70% of Pakistan's revenue along with fuel and gas resources from Karachi Port, Port Qasim and countless other contributions to Pakistan. People in Sindh work hard and pay TAX unlike Ganja Bros and Chaudaries of Pakistan. This proves your theory incorrect and unwise.

P.S. Let's keep this thread for pictorial display of development.

so you mean punjabis work hard, balochis dont???, and thats why balochistan is so backward?

Use money wisely? Laptop scheme? yellow cab? 38 billion rups gone in ganja bros pockets?

Anyways, yes, there has been some development in LAHORE. Specifically areas in close proximity to RAIWIND Palace. What about other parts of PUNJAB? where majority of the Punjabi's live. Lahore ring road, Arfa IT Tower and numerous others were initiated by General Musharraf which now PML-N proclaims and labels them as theirs. Just go through to NHA website and check for roads and other projects initiation and completion dates. Many of them were during Gen. Musharraf's tenure.

As for MQM the only reason MQM remains part of government today is to keep some stability in Karachi. When they threaten to quit Karachi is handed over to hooligans and thugs. Plus, funds are withheld as far as I know.

Utter BS.

80% of Pakistan's businesses are HQ'ed are in Karachi or Sindh. Karachi LTU contributes 70% of Pakistan's revenue along with fuel and gas resources from Karachi Port, Port Qasim and countless other contributions to Pakistan. People in Sindh work hard and pay TAX unlike Ganja Bros and Chaudaries of Pakistan. This proves your theory incorrect and unwise.

P.S. Let's keep this thread for pictorial display of development.
Oh Allah k banday, you got everything wrong. What did you smoke before making such a ridiculous post? Ring road was initiated by PMLN when motorway was completed. You need to look into facts than listening to jahils because you have become one. And as far as laptop scheme is concerned, it had no corruption involved, its up to you to make blatant lies but i assure you, no one would be interested in your bull crap and for karachi, you need to wake up. Dont live in the 80s. Pakistan has moved on. Karachi is burning right now, businesses have been moved to Lahore and other parts of pakistan. People are quickly moving out as there is a war going on. Yes Karachi was a hub in the 80s but right now, faisalabad can take on karachi, let alone lahore. chalo shabash baita, dont make up any more posts because theyll give me a reason to laugh out loud

Back
Top Bottom