What's new

Infrastructure Development in Pakistan

While cleanliness of people and poor waste management infrastructure of a city district maybe a factor, i think any place can also get sandy/dusty if it has no greenry. This is where Dubai has better standing over Karachi. Trees are the best solution. Not only they stop dust getting on roads, they also stop floods flowing through. Its an easy solution. Just follow the rules of nature and it makes a lot of difference.

They do have dozens of trees but they are smashed in altogether just like Mumbai. Palm trees are the best solution since Karachi is known mainly for paradise and beaches. However even the beaches esp Clifton is very polluted thanks to the oil spill I'm basically enjoying these pictures you're posting somehow when you look at the render it looks beautiful but when it comes to reality it still looks awful! Karachi should use a better idea of trees instead of copying Mumbai

we should build new cities instead after islamabad we havent build any city and progress on gawadar is also very slow ..

17.JPG

16.JPG

[
15.JPG

14.JPG

[video]http://hcs.com.pk/images/Kalma%20Chowk%20Underpass/18-04-2013/13.JPG[/video]

Well the Kalma CHowk flyover and underpass does seem very good looking and useful...credit where due...good job by Punjab Government in this case.

Punjab govt has completely transformed this province. Most people believe what they see. Flyovers, underpasses are something that everyone can see and thats why they favor pmln. Truth is, they have done much more than contructing flyovers. They have completely revolutionize our police force, our banking system, agricultural system and land registry system. Qabza group has become a thing of a past because of new land registry program. I know my cousin got hired by punjab govt and to be honest with you, he deserved the job. He spent all his youth studying and researching. He made 15k a month in saudi arabia and UAE. But for the love of this country, he came back to pak to work for this country.

Good going keep it up! we need lot n lot more to do!! Good luck Pakistan :pakistan: and thanks to china too :china:

Back
Top Bottom