What's new

Infrastructure Development in Pakistan

Aaaaaaand here we go. Why wouldnt they build the underpass with the flyover? Oh well, Aj ki mushkal, kal ki asani. Oh and if you are a big fan of that popular green belt of main blvd, say good bye to it. They are going to get rid of it near kalma flyover. Also, they need to focus on old lahore too

1101676307-1.jpg

Rafy bhai tusi cha gaye ho. Great work uploading pics.

Btw few more pics. Information technology development. Its a need of time. Even india lacks behind in such stuff.

don't talk when you don't know

just Google IT industry of India, you will find that Pakistani IT industry is an infant when compared to India

on the topic of Microsoft- Hyderabad (India) is Home to Microsoft's Largest
Development Centre Outside the
U.S.

don't talk when you don't know

just Google IT industry of India, you will find that Pakistani IT industry is an infant when compared to India

on the topic of Microsoft- Hyderabad (India) is Home to Microsoft's Largest
Development Centre Outside the
U.S.

Did I make you upset? I will still stand on my words. In the past few days, the initiatives that pakistan has taken, india lacks behind in those.

Did I make you upset? I will still stand on my words. In the past few days, the initiatives that pakistan has taken, india lacks behind in those.

no you don't make me upset and yes you can stand on your words
you can live happily in your world of defence.pk believing whatever you want to believe but that doesn't matter because everyone in world knows the true scenario

its totally waste of time proving it here

^^ Its too dusty... environment agencies need to take some safety precautions.

----------------------------------

Quetta Update:

mayimage1.jpg

mayimage2.jpg

mayimage3.jpg

mayimage4.jpg

mayimage5.jpg

Updates - Package VII [Additional bridge along Lahore bridge] (23-11-2012)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

nice developments, but it has really made lahore very ugly city, the constructors should have kept the aesthetic value of lahore

Central Police Office

Mauve area. G-11/1

Islamabad%20-%20Central%20Police%20Office%20-%20NHMP%20-%20MAR%202012%20-%2001.jpg

Federal Tribunal/Courts Complex

Mauve area

Islamabad%20-%20Federal%20Tribunal%20Courts%20Complex%20-%20Construction%20Pix%20-%20MAR%202012%20-%2001.jpg

Islamabad%20-%20Federal%20Tribunal%20Courts%20Complex%20-%20Construction%20Pix%20-%20MAR%202012%20-%2002.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom