What's new

Infosys donations of millions to Indian Institute of Science

I know about ECG Sudarshan and Abdus Salam. What you need to understand is that Indians do not have faith in just the "Western Benevolence". Indians, since historical times, look at the good in all people, irrespective of nationality and race.

Yeah that is why got ruled over and over again and they do not seem to be willing to learn from History.

But I suppose I cannot make you understand the concept because first you came on about "Americans". When I pointed out that you had not even read the article, because it was a Swede and not even an American, you came on about "Western".

Infosys choosing mostly Americans to fill the board seems like quid pro quo for some other deal.

You seem to have missed this in my answer to you. So the presence of a Swede was not something overlooked by me in the first place.

By the way, I made a mistake in my previous post when I mentioned the word "bias". What you are practicing is actually a shitload of generalization in your boat of bias.

Maybe you should look up your genome, there is a good possibility you have a mutant slave gene embedded there.

It is my personal view, but I think you need to curb your biases here. Infosys is a multinational company with businesses in both the countries - the US and India. Also, the regulating committee is an international advisory board, not specifically an Indian or an American one.

And while I wouldn't mind even an American heading the board, which is supposed to dispense 225 crore rupees over a period of 10 years, it may give you some solace to know that the one to guide the advisory board is Professor Torsten Wiesel, a Swedish national. You would have known that had you read the article.
He is also a science populist whom you may have seen in many documentaries. His own reputation weighs much heavier than all the money in question here.

Torsten Wiesel is an international figure based in the US. Having him on the board will increase the credibility of the board.
He is also a Nobel Prize winner and a lot of research in medical sciences.

Torsten Wiesel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom