What's new

Information required regarding ICTO

bro my degree is not complete so I am really worried. There are some guys too who have not submitted their final transcript. Please pray for us.

A rough guess is, ghq will consider if your degree will be completed any time sooner or not. I remember reading about some relaxation for students who are awaiting results. Not sure if it applies to ICTOs or not.

bro my degree is not complete so I am really worried. There are some guys too who have not submitted their final transcript. Please pray for us.

Dear if you do not hide this issue with them than forgrt it that this will stop your way to sucess.....they will give you margin.....or they may give you letter and give you extention for next batch..... but for all of this pray from allah....

Last edited:
Thanks for motivation. I have submitted them the hope certificate and it says that out degree will officially complete on 12th July. Now there is a difference of 42 days. But our papers will held on 24-30th June. Which means that only a difference of a month is there. But I think they will not simply reject us because after all me and a friend of mine have cleared the medical tests. They may give us joining in batch for doctors.

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

VrSoldIerS when does the batch of doctors coming ??? And how many times does it come in a year?

Thanks for motivation. I have submitted them the hope certificate and it says that out degree will officially complete on 12th July. Now there is a difference of 42 days. But our papers will held on 24-30th June. Which means that only a difference of a month is there. But I think they will not simply reject us because after all me and a friend of mine have cleared the medical tests. They may give us joining in batch for doctors.

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

VrSoldIerS when does the batch of doctors coming ??? And how many times does it come in a year?
yaar every batch (unless its called off) is launched either in may-june or nov-dec... there are only two intakes of PMA... so if the doctors have already joined in then the next batch of them will go in november!!! they come directly from AMC so you wont find a usual ad (though there will be ads for psychologists and others like that)

but keep in mind the most regular batches of PMA are

Long Course/Graduate Course
Technical Cadet
Doctors

there are others like the education guys, ICTOs, Vets, psychologists etc but they might be called off any time!!!

ok. acha tell me why exactly were you not sent with the batch of doctors? I mean why they kept you waiting for the next ICTO batch?? Is it mandatory to go with the relevant batch?

Another update those expecting their letters start hunting for white shirt with no front pocket, Dark Grey Worsted trousers with one rear pocket and service cheetah white PT shoes Article CHDI 0005... these are the things which will make you search the market!!!

as all the white shirts have a pocket, you can cut it off (as i am about to do) but dont know if that would leave a mark or not... most of the trousers have double back pockets rahter then a single one, and those bloody cheetah shoes havent been in the market for some 3 months, perhaps the company has stopped producing em.. there aint a single piece in karachi... we have to see how much PMA people will be strict in this case!!

and to make matters worse, no one is picking up the phone at PMA :bunny:

ok. acha tell me why exactly were you not sent with the batch of doctors? I mean why they kept you waiting for the next ICTO batch?? Is it mandatory to go with the relevant batch?
i was supposed to go with the docs as no new ICTO batch was planned then, but all of a sudden this batch was announced and the people at GHQ thought that it will be better for me to go along other ICTOs... its not mandatory but i was late to join my own course so i had to be put in another DSSC (6 months) course which at that time was only expected by the docs but then the new batch of ICTOs was launched and here I am!!!

lahore, karachi n peshawar guys:
wats status of medical n call letters ?
report here guys. . . .

in pindi, a few of us still waiting for call letters but majority guys here got their letters.

Last edited:
no one in Lahore has got a call letter yet. in Lahore there are almost 8 guys who are selected yet. Others who cleared everything got the BMI problem. I dont think they would allow them until they loose weight.

guys does the joining date that is 31st means you should be in PMA by that date or just to sign some paper of acknowledgment??

A member fellow inquired about the call letter, .. posting here incase it can be useful for anyone else.

The call letter comes with a small booklet which has a list of things you need to take with you for training, 2 forms where one needs to be mailed to ghq and one to be taken to academy with you. and a receiving form that is taken from you at the time the call letter is handed over to you.

More details about the book/letter can be properly provided by some member who got call letter since i haven't got call letter yet.

A member fellow inquired about the call letter, .. posting here incase it can be useful for anyone else.

The call letter comes with a small booklet which has a list of things you need to take with you for training, 2 forms where one needs to be mailed to ghq and one to be taken to academy with you. and a receiving form that is taken from you at the time the call letter is handed over to you.

More details about the book/letter can be properly provided by some member who got call letter since i haven't got call letter yet.
well to be exact there are 5 forms in that booklet, two are sent to GHQ, one to PMA, and two will be presented when you will report at PMA, please make sure you are sending the right form to the right place, plus that booklet contains lil information about the holidays, clothing to take with you, clothing to be provided by army, and some other useful information.

Back
Top Bottom