What's new

Information required regarding ICTO

AOA

bhai kui ICTO ISSB se hu k aya hai tu apna experience share krey plz......

• I went to Kohat ISSB Center on 4th April
  • Facts Sheet
  • Participating Candidates : ~170
  • LC Candidates (Long Course) : ~50
  • ICTO's : ~120
  • Total Selected : 14
  • Selected for LC : 9
  • Selected for ICTO : 5

Selection is tough in ISSB but following some rules can guarantee your induction. I was among the selected ICTO's by the Grace of Allah. Two more ICTO sessions will be held in Kohat following from 10th, 14th April.

Good Luck to all wannabees...

Ruby please do share your experiences....like how many participated and how many got selected etc...

Allah aap sab ko kamyaab karay

Following are some tips jo aap k kaam ayengi.

1. Be positive during writing, group discussions and interview.
2. Male candidates should shave everyday.
3. Don't lose confidence if you didn't do all individual obstacles. I did 12 (2nd Highest) but those with just 4 and 6 were selected too. Remember, ditch (long jump) is basic requirement so do that on priority basis.
4. Don't try to take initiative during group discussions. Never contradict any of your group member. Never look towards your GTO during interview rather talk directly to your group.
5. Don't over-react. People often try to deteriorate their group members by identifying their mistakes. Avoid doing so.
6. Be truthful. Truth has power and trust me, they know all about who we really are.
7. Candidates with recalls (re-interviews) have higher chances of selection.
8. Don't eat much before performing physical activities.
9. Some guys got their feet fractured so don't try to jump those obstacles which are sure to get you done. Bulky people should be careful.

Good Luck.

Salam Matrixology!!

hope u will b fine ...!!
please tell me how u got to know that these much candidates are selected.....do they tell u at the spot...??

Salam Matrixology!!

hope u will b fine ...!!
please tell me how u got to know that these much candidates are selected.....do they tell u at the spot...??

Hi Falcon. Hope you are fine. Yaar those who are called for re-interviews are almost sure to get selected. I know because i was recalled.

i m fine !! yaar
i m going at 14 and pray for me so that i could do my best at there...

Zahid bhaee it's your maturity and Faithfulness with us that we can get some very useful information by , otherwise who do does so much Huxley.

Thanx again for remembering!!! :)

At your service dear..Don't hesitate to ask any information.

At your service dear..Don't hesitate to ask any information.

Well! Pls tell me that how much is probabilty of screening out test? And what kind of group discussion topics were been there...?
And were acadmic qusetions also in interveiw?

Well! Pls tell me that how much is probabilty of screening out test? And what kind of group discussion topics were been there...?
And were acadmic qusetions also in interveiw?

Ok. There is no screening out test. Nobody is sent home unless four days are complete. They evaluate every thing about you. Previously, screening was done to ensure initial filtration of desired candidates but now, full evaluation is made to judge candidatures.

Group discussion topics can be diverse. But more important is the participation tactics in group discussion. Don't speak too much. Stick to your point and don't throw dirt over your group fellows.

No academic test is held during your stay at ISSB. However, recommended candidates are required to be interviewed again by GHQ Selection Board. The selection board interview focuses purely on academic knowledge.

AOA

I was in Kohat ISSB from 10 to 14 April, I am fully satisfied with all of my tests but it seems that I am not recommended coz 12 candidates got letter after their reinterviews. No reinterview for me and its almost over for me now as it was my 3rd chance. Well I am happy in my life and wish all of you very best of LUCK......

AOA

I was in Kohat ISSB from 10 to 14 April, I am fully satisfied with all of my tests but it seems that I am not recommended coz 12 candidates got letter after their reinterviews. No reinterview for me and its almost over for me now as it was my 3rd chance. Well I am happy in my life and wish all of you very best of LUCK......

Khan its really good that you've not abandoned hope. I want to ask that how many among the 12 selected were ICTO's?? Because there should have been either Long Course, Phsyciatrists or Doctors in your ISSB session too...

There were 151 in total

12 ICTO's candidate got letters
08 RVFCs .............................
01 Pycho...............................

There was not a single candidate for PMA LC

Back
Top Bottom