What's new

Information Pool & Analysis on Pakistan's AF Aspiration for Su-35 / Su-35S - FLANKER-E

lol, hurt your feelings there, snowflake ?

you guys are broke, India, meanwhile, has a shit ton of money in the state exchequer and the requisite diplomatic muscle to manage strategic weapons acquisitions, you can not do stuff like that with black money. :P

you come over for a rum party, I'll get you beef, pork, and any other kind of tikka you want. :D
if you have nothing to contribute positively, get lost from here and go worship 100 gen LEAST CAPABLE AIRCRAFT:lol: i am reporting you:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::blah: @Oscar , @waz look at this guy he is trolling against Pakistan

koi ni, border pe milenge and exchange boxes of kebabs.

you can travel here and see for yourself, shouldn't be a problem if you have a Dutch passport.

That might be a handful of Indians who also eat cow meat and don't give a crap about the Hindu religion and customs. You can count them on one hand. Stop pretending like everyone in India eats pork.

The deal is unlikely to go through, not because of budget, not because of Indian lobbying, but because it simply doesn't make much sense for the PAF.

@Oscar what I can't understand is, any military purchase is Pakistan's internal matter, how we arrange money and how we buy any stuff, it's our internal problem. Why all of sudden Indian bandwagon jump in topics with one specific cry i.e. Where is money? Blah blah blah.

Please restrict non topic related troll members specifically from India & Afghanistan.

The deal is unlikely to go through, not because of budget, not because of Indian lobbying, but because it simply doesn't make much sense for the PAF.
Which aircraft deal does?(except the china option)

budget is main part here LCC Of Su-35 costly affair It will Make other Prospects very hard

A small briefing on the SU-35 for the PAF - Created by my friend Strike Sim.

Is it likely that the aircraft will go to No.14 sq if the deal ever materializes.
A small briefing on the SU-35 for the PAF - Created by my friend Strike Sim.

Is it likely that the aircraft will go to No.14 sq if the deal ever materializes.
lol its official mods are trolling and joining Zarvan's "Fsociety "

PS seen Mr Robot?

@Oscar what I can't understand is, any military purchase is Pakistan's internal matter, how we arrange money and how we buy any stuff, it's our internal problem. Why all of sudden Indian bandwagon jump in topics with one specific cry i.e. Where is money? Blah blah blah.

Please restrict non topic related troll members specifically from India & Afghanistan.
They can speculate with good logic, but any trolling is not tolerate.

SU-35 =/= covert nuclear weapon capability.

your "Pakistan is actually very rich, see how many billions of dolla worth of cows, goats and camels we killed on our festival" claim is both laughable and absurd.

Your daddy and grand daddy believed the same $hit but we are still here. Your kids will believe the same thing I.e if you have kids because I think you are a fag&ot. Infact It was Nehru's wrong belief that Pakistan in unviable and it will collapse is a few years which led to the creation of Pakistan. Live your delusions, your descendants will be cleaning bathrooms of my descendents like your ancestors did for the last 1000 years.

I'd go with this

The indians are oh so transparent and oh so concerned about our finances

But just like the sub deal which is costing us around 5 billion we could cover costs if needed for national defence

PAF will go for a heavy option sooner or later but personally Su35 just dosent make sense to me

That more than the usual indian randi rona amateur dramatics is why im not sure we are seriously considering this

India should close the FGFA & Super Sukhoi deals immediately with Russia to prevent any scope of Russia selling SU-35s to Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom