What's new

Information Pool & Analysis on Pakistan's AF Aspiration for Su-35 / Su-35S - FLANKER-E

Yes but our enemy capabilities have also gone up 5 times more than us we must act alone JF 17 and F 16 can't handle the heat of 5 different type of jets and in numbers from India

Pakistan must have 36 to 50 SU 35

5TH generation jet is 20 years ahead we need stop gape SU 35

Why rafale deal deny on our SU 35 negotiating it's make no sense what you are saying

If even delay how much Max 5 years india will get rafale but Pak can't get Chinese 5th generation jet till next 15 to 20 yrs

Because bro i believe that Russia cant give us SU-35, What Russia will get it from?
They can blackmail India through many things like FGFA. I think PAF just play delaying tactics and hoping for the impossible and waiting for Chinese.

unless you have long term plans for building a large flanker fleet i would take the 8 F-16s any day

I get what you are saying. True that there will be zero infrastructure building and personnel training cost regarding the Viper. But with the growing Indian influence in the US congress and ever increasing negativity towards Pakistan ... Pakistan may have felt it was time to diversify?

Let's see if really SU-35 will be coming or we are just negotiating for local assembly of RD-93B?
As PNAF has already ordered around 40+ JF-17 Block-II.

russians want hard cash. su-35 is going to be marked at $100 million a piece
you rejected f-16 because it is $80 million
We will give Russians 100 mil, but wont give US 50 mil a piece forget 80, infact we are ready to pay for EF typhoon.

We will give Russians 100 mil, but wont give US 50 mil a piece forget 80, infact we are ready to pay for EF typhoon.
That is not the point. The offer of 16s came from the US side, along with the suggestion regarding contribution from FMF.Once PAF accepted it, the Congress declined the deal. The PAF took the logical view that you cannot hood wink it with an offer on the one hand and a denial on the other.So we refused to accept the offer. I know we have a dearth of cash but it was the intentions of the Congress which were perceived as a risk to the deal and PAF backed out.
As to cash availability, most if not all sales in the international arena are based on loans which are procured and the balance paid off in installments.
A

Last edited:
That is not the point. The offer of F-16's came from the US side, along with the suggestion regarding contribution from FMF. Once PAF accepted it, the Congress declined the deal. The PAF took the logical view that you cannot hood wink it with an offer on the one hand and a denial on the other.So we refused to accept the offer. I know we have a dearth of cash but it was the intentions of the Congress which were perceived as a risk to the deal and PAF backed out.
As to cash availability, most if not all sales in the international arena are based on loans which are procured and the balance paid off in installments.
A

The question is why they initially offered and then back off with a condition to buy in full?
either they are checking how much reliable the platform of JF-17 which they got a clue and offering India F-16's.

The question is why they initially offered and then back off with a condition to buy in full?
either they are checking how much reliable the platform of JF-17 which they got a clue and offering India F-16's.

Everyone knows the answer to that. The Americans are combining their aid with silly conditions and that is never a good thing. Pakistan cannot be blackmailed into accepting something that we cannot rely on during times of war. We can all agree on the fact that whatever we get, it needs to be sanction proof.

Either Russia will sell the Su-35 directly to Pakistan or transfer the Su-35 from China to Pakistan. Russian is willing to sell the helicopter, Tank, Air defence system to Pakistan.

Pakistan shopping list/interested from Russia.
Fighter: Su-30 used, Su-35, Su-37
Engine: for Jf-17 (local production)
Helicopter: Mi-17, Mi-35M and Mi-28NE
Tank: T-14 Armata, T-90 Bhishma
Heavy IFV: T-15 Armata

Air Defence system: PANTSIR S 2 and BUK M3 and S-300/S-400

Why would China sell Russian weapons and hamper their own industry?

So even if we consider Chinese are the middle men, which middle men in the world locks a deal for free?

So 100 Million dollars per aircraft + 5 Million dollars (chinese comission) = 105 Million Dollars

Are you guys stupid or insane?

Why would China sell Russian weapons and hamper their own industry?

So even if we consider Chinese are the middle men, which middle men in the world locks a deal for free?

So 100 Million dollars per aircraft + 5 Million dollars (chinese comission) = 105 Million Dollars

Are you guys stupid or insane?

You are assuming things and merely stating your favorable opinion. The facts speak for themselves. Credible Russian sources have quoted high ranking Pakistani officials that the deal is on. Pakistan is very much interest in Su-35. Pakistan has put forth a request. Now, it is up to the Russians to deliver. Whatever you say is irrelevant.

I'll take the word of a high ranking Pakistani official over an Indian any day. We understand our requirements. We don't require Indian spokesperson on this forum to hand out speeches to us about our own requirements.

You are assuming things and merely stating your favorable opinion. The facts speak for themselves. Russian sources have quoted high ranking Pakistani officials that the deal is on. Pakistan is very much interest in Su-35. Now, it is up to the Russians to deliver. Whatever you say is irrelevant.

Even India is interested in Bulava missile technology. So what?
Pakistan is also interested in F22 technology , so what?

What do you mean by deliver? They owe you something or what?

Even India is interested in Bulava missile technology. So what?
Pakistan is also interested in F22 technology , so what?

What do you mean by deliver? They owe you something or what?

Who said Pakistan is interested in F-22? Provide a source. Stop making up stuff to suit your own narrative. Obviously it is a bitter pill for many Indians that Pakistan is in negotiation with Russia. Indians think they have the Russians in their back pocket. You don't.

You don't own Russia. Russia is an independent nation and can decide for itself whether it wants to sell hardware to other nations. India cannot blackmail Russia. No matter how much hardware, trade or money India has invested in Russia. Deal with it.

Last edited:
I said F22 tech...
So you are not interested in F22?

Give me reasons why you are not interested?

Why should I give reasons to you? You ask the question and want to provide the answer yourself? You first prove to me that we are interested in F-22. Provide a source.

Last edited:
Pakistan can get whatever it wants from Russia. Just increase the trade with Russia to more than 10 billion dollars. It can be done by buying from Russia instead of Europe I.e. import substitution.
Offer Gwadar or Ormara to Russia via China. Bypass Afghanistan. They need to know keh "company in k baghair chal Sakti hai".
We have this opportunity. The sooner we seize the moment, the better.

Also with Russians on our side along with China, we can contain Afghanistan as Pakistan can take a solid stance with sino Russian help to stop American supply line to Afghanistan which may be enough for Americans to pack up and leave Afghanistan for good. BUT time ..... value it.

Back
Top Bottom