What's new

Information Pool & Analysis on Pakistan's AF Aspiration for Su-35 / Su-35S - FLANKER-E

Sputnik is a Russian source. That gives the claims credibility. I'm sorry.
The original source is Sputnik News' parent company RIA Novosti, which quoted Maj. General Naveed Ahmed (the head of the Directorate General of Defence Procurements or DGDP), who in response to a question about the Su-35, said: "We analyze this (Su-35 – Ed.). We expressed an interest, right now it is up to the Russian side, the negotiations have progressed further it will take some time.” (link)

IMO the most accurate understanding of the situation is that Pakistan has officially expressed interest in the Su-35 and it is now up to Russia to take matters to the next step. That is all there is to it. No need to worry and no need to get excited.

Before i get into any discussion may i humbly ask what is your point here?? Make that point and then we can get into the fact finding mode...otherwise google is available for all of us....

Bilateral trade between Russia and India in 2015 was around 6 billion dollars.
Pakistan can easily take the trade to 10 billion dollars with Russia. It can offer ormara Beach to Russia for port development, trade and other joint strategic projects.
Bottom line Russia can come our way easily given your shift towards west. Pakistan's geography will continue to surprise you.

:coffee: We are isolated Pakistan , India , you know we have only tea and chai
Let me just turn to page 11,004 manual for scorpene submarine
There is no information in those 20,000 pages about weapons and the submarine...it just describes how a submarine swims under the water and how it avoids being attacked by sharks and whales :haha::haha::omghaha:

There is no information in those 20,000 pages about weapons and the submarine...it just describes how a submarine swims under the water and how it avoids being attacked by sharks and whales :haha::haha::omghaha:

And the MoD ch*tiyas cancelled the follow up order for 3 more Scorpenes for no reason. :enjoy:

Hey we are buying SU35 and giving Russia pathars(stones) in return. That seems ike a good deal.
A

We don't have to give them stones, we have gold, copper, silver etc resources which need to be extracted, which will allow wealth/money to fund civil & military projects, but only honest leadership should be allowed to extract those.

All the recent reports by Sputnik were quoting Pakistanis and not a single Russian.
Yes Pakistanis are interested than we talk Russia thinking

Hey we are buying SU35 and giving Russia pathars(stones) in return. That seems ike a good deal.
A
Bhai apka bhaja ghoom gaya ha Kia consultant phone ka bad

We don't have to give them stones, we have gold, copper, silver etc resources which need to be extracted, which will allow wealth/money to fund civil & military projects, but only honest leadership should be allowed to extract those.
Lighten up@ Basel and @ Super falcon. The post was in response to the post by @Basel. Reminded me of a lady whom I knew very remotely(thank Allah!!!). Here father was in theGem stone Corporation and she would boast how he used to regularly send "pathar" to the west in various cargos like carpets etc.
Natural resources in Pakistan are there. Like all things they need money and expertise to exploit. We gave the project to the Chinese who ransacked the site and dug out more than they were supposed to and went off with the produce. Our net gain NADA, NIET. I am made to understand that the project is currently at a stand still.(more than happy to be corrected).
Yes corruption is a menace and needs to be rooted out but there is a lot more that needs to be done before we can fully utilize our potential. All these posts of "we have this and that" account for nothing more than farting against a wind storm unless our fiscal policies are correctly and rigidly adhared to. Even then it could take us 10-15 years to get out of our current mess.
A

SU-35 might be placed in Sargodha and I wish to see F-16s coming to Pasni...

SU-35 might be placed in Sargodha and I wish to see F-16s coming to Pasni...

If purchased then Peshawar, Karachi and may be Gawadar & Quetta will be areas of deployment, because from these places it can used as area defence fighter allowing it to cover all Pakistan, while F-16 are already deployed in center i.e Sargodha and Jacobabad. Also from Karachi and Peshawar it can be used to strike deep in enemy territory.

Arey bhai India ko kai saal ho gai Rafale nahi aaya, ab tum ye timely khareed lena :p:
Aik yahi baat to ha jis per Indians be agree kerta hain or woh yeh kah Pakistani defence procurement are much quicker and quieter than their Indian counterparts. We dont have the stupid bureaucracy delaying such matters.

The news of SU35 coming in media is a way that PAF or Pakistan is sending message across to USA that F-16 is not the only hi tech aircraft which can dictate USA terms on Pakistan.

It also shows how Pakistan is ready to drift away from American weaponary and systems.

The news of SU35 coming in media is a way that PAF or Pakistan is sending message across to USA that F-16 is not the only hi tech aircraft which can dictate USA terms on Pakistan.

It also shows how Pakistan is ready to drift away from American weaponary and systems.

I know it is hard to kick off dependency on drugs. If PAF like the Su-35 the PAF should purchase it. Pakistan does not have enough $$$ or influence to play Russia against USA especially with one neighbor breathing down your neck

Back
Top Bottom