What's new

Information Pool & Analysis on Pakistan's AF Aspiration for Su-35 / Su-35S - FLANKER-E

Direct purchase is a far fetched dream... Russia can't out weight India to have ties with Pakistan... India is the reason their defense industry is still alive...
Grow up india is not buying enough from Russia u r still living in 92

I understand what you said
No you did not

don't be like our politicians we think what we hear
Of all the people on this planet our politicians will be the last people I will try to emulate

Don't change like altaf Hussain day night

Why should I change? I still stand by what I have said in this thread. Unfortunately you like so many others have failed to see the context in which I made those posts. Maybe if you go through my posts again then maybe you will get it. Good luck with that

If we are looking for Su-35,for naval role only...how r we gonna replace/complement F16s...I mean Su30s already have advantages against our F16s on certain points....and also the main question remains there the range n payload for PAF to strike deep inside enemy's territory....so won't we need a 4.5 gen fighter in much larger numbers than 40?

Grow up india is not buying enough from Russia u r still living in 92
well ... update yourself ... just two months back they have signed 15 billion dollar worth of defense deals... S-400 missiles,
Artillery rockets, Upgrade of MKIs to Super Flankers and FGFA program, t-90 updates ...
and plenty much more in trade and cooperation ... So you like it or not... Su-35 direct purchase is not gonna happen.
we haven't been able to get RD-93 from them so far .... that rest the point.

If we are looking for Su-35,for naval role only...how r we gonna replace/complement F16s...I mean Su30s already have advantages against our F16s on certain points....and also the main question remains there the range n payload for PAF to strike deep inside enemy's territory....so won't we need a 4.5 gen fighter in much larger numbers than 40?
Yes agree PAF need 40 to 50 long range heavy weight fighter jet where you go inside enemy's territory and bomb their bases, their weapon stock etc and Air Power is essential to winning a Modern War.
well ... update yourself ... just two months back they have signed 15 billion dollar worth of defense deals... S-400 missiles,
Artillery rockets, Upgrade of MKIs to Super Flankers and FGFA program, t-90 updates ...
and plenty much more in trade and cooperation ... So you like it or not... Su-35 direct purchase is not gonna happen.
we haven't been able to get RD-93 from them so far .... that rest the point.
+ Russia is making Super carrier for India upgrading their SU-30mki to super flankers

Sir,
According to Indian posters MKI after having upgrade similar to the SU-35's could even out perform the PAKFA. With that logic Pakistan should only look towards F-22 Raptors.

There is also an other thumb rule...

If it is not ours its shit! :sick:
:lol:
I am glad they left F22 alone! What could we do if people even start saying it is better than F22 as well!

Yes agree PAF need 40 to 50 long range heavy weight fighter jet where you go inside enemy's territory and bomb their bases, their weapon stock etc and Air Power is essential to winning a Modern War.

+ Russia is making Super carrier for India upgrading their SU-30mki to super flankers

:(:woot::smitten:

Only viable option is that Chinese buy'em for us and station them at our basis....Even that would be very difficult to pull... so i guess lets put it to rest... flankers are not coming at all ...Thinking about Typhoon is make fool outta ourselves ... French are too suck up for Indians so forget about Rafael.... the best bet we have is latest J-10 variant and significantly upgraded JF-17...or may be some junked up F-16
that's what future force look like.

Su 35 is better than Indian su 30mki,once the mki is upgraded that will include tech from PAK fa then it will be more potent than su 35.

So in other words, Russians themselves sabotaged the SU-35 by giving superior upgrade to SU-30. By the way, why shouldn't customer continue to buy SU-30 with same upgrade simply. You are just telling that Russians themselves undermined SU-35... The thing is you can say, super sukhoi upgrade may bring SU-30 at par with SU-35 to the most extent but not at all nor superior than that. SU-35 is their latest and superiority weapon that cannot be demoralized with such kind of self claimed upgrades. Let the MKI be upgraded as a proof that how potent the bird is.

So in other words, Russians themselves sabotaged the SU-35 by giving superior upgrade to SU-30. By the way, why shouldn't customer continue to buy SU-30 with same upgrade simply. You are just telling that Russians themselves undermined SU-35... The thing is you can say, super sukhoi upgrade may bring SU-30 at par with SU-35 to the most extent but not at all nor superior than that. SU-35 is their latest and superiority weapon that cannot be demoralized with such kind of self claimed upgrades. Let the MKI be upgraded as a proof that how potent the bird is.
What are you arguing about?
Is this the first time you see the bird, the upgrade, the interest in any plane making that plane THE SUPER ALIEN tech? This is endless my friend! No use debating or arguing on this one. If we get Su35 they will become outdated, if they get the upgrades it will become F22, F16 is just and ordinary old tech of 70s with PAF and an offer to IAF is already taking it to be among the worlds best. That is how we work and think and argue!! Do not try to challenge or change that. It is hopeless my friend.

What are you arguing about?
Is this the first time you see the bird, the upgrade, the interest in any plane making that plane THE SUPER ALIEN tech? This is endless my friend! No use debating or arguing on this one. If we get Su35 they will become outdated, if they get the upgrades it will become F22, F16 is just and ordinary old tech of 70s with PAF and an offer to IAF is already taking it to be among the worlds best. That is how we work and think and argue!! Do not try to challenge or change that. It is hopeless my friend.

Actually, I was, once again, trying my luck that might draw the attention of someone that is not going to believe the real world though what you have stated, is definitely the real picture in our case. I did not even mention PAF deliberately as we all know everything we have is either, outdated, obsolete or inferior to anything in the world but tried to put some sense what such members are parroting always and force others to divert the topic or discussion in hand to something that does not make sense at all. It was a mere try that may be him and many others revisit the approach and their own analysis to rectify and learn something that might help rather than usual habit of troll, undermining, underestimating and that false media fed that are not going to help.

Sire, even the F-22 is not left to be inducted for us, Rafale has already shot down many in MMRCA threads so we have no choice except ALIENS may share that too need to be evaluated first either already sold or not.

@Imran Khan made the sense when asked someone that how good SU-35 is.... I was literally laughing.

Hahahah... you have been very hard today, though I was just going in lighter mode.

Side note: Preparing myself to stand in front of SU with SCAR-H.... voila.....

So if we go for 4.5 gen aircraft..we will need at least total of 90-100 to achieve air superiority both on naval side and in general for PAF

So if we go for 4.5 gen aircraft..we will need at least total of 90-100 to achieve air superiority both on naval side and in general for PAF
PAF has not decided yet, what to do? what to buy?
Some time PAF buy Mirage 2000-9 from Qattar.
Other day PAF buy Eurofighter.
Now they are talking for SU 35.

Someone mentioned somewhere else that thE Saudis are interested in Chinese submarines. Pakistan is also buying Chinese submarines. One of the justifications for ~ 40 4.5 generation jets by PAF that H Khan of Pakdef mentioned was to create commonality with a major ally. This means that if this ally is China the it's almost certain this planse will be a SU-35. Ongoing negotiations of a new strategic and defense between Pakistan and China gives the Su-35 talk a certain weight.

But the Saudi acquisition of Chinese submarines will also bring the Eurofighter into the equation since Saudi Arabia is major user of the Eurofighter and Pakistan acquiring these jets will create a commonality between both forces. Based on behind the scenes movements between Pakistan & Saudi Arabia in the past few months, one can reasonably conclude something major is being worked out. The midnight stop over by the Saudi defense minister few days ago lends some weight to this speculation. We all know what Saudi Arabia will get out of a partnership with Pakistan. Billion dollar question is what will Pakistan get out of this partnership? I think we will find the answer to this question by the end of this year.

The constant resurfacing of a major fighter air craft acquisition is in many ways grounded in reality based on the movements we have seen the past few months whether it's the PAF chief traveling to Moscow, the persistent Russian media reports linking PAF to SU-35 and PAF's many encounters with the Eurofighter.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom