What's new

Indonesia warns of 'mistrust' over US base in Australia, Supports China

It is China who saved the West from Imperial Japan and the USSR. Without China, Imperial Japan would have replaced Western powers in East Asia. Without Chinese pressure in the Far East and Afghanistan / Central Asia, USSR would have rolled over Western Europe.

Yea right kid....more like the West saved you Chinese from Imperial Japan

I have read many topics in this forums and I saw that Vietnamese and Indian members had same opinion. Thanks my real friends so much! I loved China best in Asia and saw them as the best friend of us before I known that they occupied our Paracel, a part of Spratly, Lao San mountain, Ban Gioc Waterfall,... After that, I see them as the biggest enemy of us!!! In Vietnam, our education does not teaches students about that and most of us can only know it on the Internet or get information from our brothers, fathers. Most of my uncles and my father were soldiers in Vietnam War, Border War and I have got many truths from them. Vietnam-China war only be talk in 2 pages of History book. There are many Indian students and teachers in Hanoi University of Science and Technology. We always welcome you. Co-orperation for future of two nations! :welcome: :yahoo: :police:

Tibet, despite all the screaming and shouting by foreigners, will remain Chinese. Tibet's population and average standard of living shot up under Chinese rule. The facts are not in dispute.

As for Indonesia supporting China, I fully expect Indonesia to support Chinese action in SEA. There is much to be gained from Chinese goodwill, and much to loss from Bad Blood with the Chinese.

Vietnam and Philippines will see soon that economically it makes no sense to go to war with China over the Islands. Military Win or Loss aside, the economic loss will be disastrous. There's much more to be gained out of joint development.

Tibet, despite all the screaming and shouting by foreigners, will remain Chinese. Tibet's population and average standard of living shot up under Chinese rule. The facts are not in dispute.

As for Indonesia supporting China, I fully expect Indonesia to support Chinese action in SEA. There is much to be gained from Chinese goodwill, and much to loss from Bad Blood with the Chinese.

Vietnam and Philippines will see soon that economically it makes no sense to go to war with China over the Islands. Military Win or Loss aside, the economic loss will be disastrous. There's much more to be gained out of joint development.

"Indonesia to support Chinese action in SEA"? I am sure that all the 10 ASEAN countries support China in SEA, but based on respect for international laws.
You don't know that Indonesia has officially opposed the "nine dotted line" greed and illegality of China in the East Sea?
Is there anyone supports a country has claims ridiculous, greedy, unjustified, illegal ...as China?

I hope these kind of acts open up the eyes of Indonesian Government and they start developing their own Armed Force with really fast speed specially their Air Force

Indonesia already has a well developed armed forces.

Australia and Indonesia have friendly relations, all these comments of how Indonesia should counter this or act more aggressive are just misguided and uninformed.

x2

Exactly.

It is China who saved the West from Imperial Japan and the USSR. Without China, Imperial Japan would have replaced Western powers in East Asia. Without Chinese pressure in the Far East and Afghanistan / Central Asia, USSR would have rolled over Western Europe.

Are you nuts, the japanese were kicking China six ways til sunday, same with daddy USSR, until we pulled yer fat outa the fire.

Are you nuts, the japanese were kicking China six ways til sunday, same with daddy USSR, until we pulled yer fat outa the fire.
LOL at the American blinded by his own propaganda. USA is not in the business of helping anybody but only interested in protecting Western interests in East Asia. During WW2 and the later Cold War, USA's interests coincided with China's. During other times, like during the Korean War and now (post-2008 financial crisis period), China's growing power always has USA on the defensive!

Back
Top Bottom