What's new

Indonesia starts construction of high-speed rail line

View attachment 288719
A visitor walks past a model of the high-speed train which will connect the capital city of Jakarta to the country's fourth largest city, Bandung, during the groundbreaking ceremony for the construction of its railway in Cikalong Wetan, West Java, Indonesia, Thursday, Jan. 21, 2016. (AP Photo/Dita Alangkara)

View attachment 288720
Indonesian Muslim women pose for a photo near the model of the high-speed train which will connect the capital city of Jakarta to the country's fourth largest city, Bandung, during the groundbreaking ceremony for the construction of its railway in Cikalong Wetan, West Java, Indonesia, Thursday, Jan. 21, 2016. (AP Photo/Dita Alangkara)

View attachment 288721
Indonesian President Joko Widodo, center, gestures as he inspects a model of the high-speed train which will connect the capital city of Jakarta to the country's fourth largest city, Bandung, along with, from left to right, West Java Governor Ahmad Heryawan, Director of Indonesia China High Speed Train Hanggoro Budi Wiryawan, Indonesian Minister for State Enterprises Rini Soemarno, President of China Railway Corp. Sheng Guangzu and Chinese State Councilor Wang Yong, during the groundbreaking ceremony for the construction of its railway in Cikalong Wetan, West Java, Indonesia, Thursday, Jan. 21, 2016. (AP Photo/Dita Alangkara)

From photos above, it seems that CRH350, the standardised Chinese multiple units will be used.
Or perhaps the CRH250 version of CRH350?
@cirr

CRH350
View attachment 288727
View attachment 288729

View attachment 288725 View attachment 288724 View attachment 288726

Thanks for the Pictures, bro @AndrewJin

This is very Good news.
I cannot wait to feel High Speed Train ride to Bandung City :woot: I am really Glad that Our Goverment choose China for Jakarta-Bandung High Speed Rail Project, China is more Experienced in Tropical Climate High Speed Rail.
Japan doesn't have that experience.
Right know, I can feel more Safer. :coffee:

Hope our Goverment choose 'the golden one' :smitten:
006e6uuejw1ezct6sfnnfj30g20mqgot-jpg.288727

006e6uuejw1ezf4zitvfzj30sg0lcai5-jpg.288729

Thanks for the Pictures, bro @AndrewJin

This is very Good news.
I cannot wait to feel High Speed Train ride to Bandung City :woot: I am really Glad that Our Goverment choose China for Jakarta-Bandung High Speed Rail Project, China is more Experienced in Tropical Climate High Speed Rail.
Japan doesn't have that experience.
Right know, I can feel more Safer. :coffee:

Hope our Goverment choose 'the golden one' :smitten:
006e6uuejw1ezct6sfnnfj30g20mqgot-jpg.288727

006e6uuejw1ezf4zitvfzj30sg0lcai5-jpg.288729
U prefer China North Railway product over China South Railway?
As far as I know, this CSR blue train has better interior design than CNR golden train.
Anyway, the standards are the same, any component is replaceable.

First, some common elements.
7c1fcccfjw1etlw3p510oj20hs0dcgn5.jpg
7c1fcccfjw1etlw3nt09ej20hs0dcabd.jpg
7c1fcccfjw1etlybm6nr9j20hs0dcgmf.jpg
7c1fcccfjw1etlybidrr5j20dc0hsgmt.jpg

The blue train
(China South Railway)
6d86d163gw1ey63975qjzj21jk10ydqn.jpg

7c1fcccfjw1etmf0hlabwj20rs0ijn2l.jpg
7c1fcccfjw1etmf0eqhxdj20rs0ijtfx.jpg
002vw9uNgy6TpZUsWKFf5&690.jpeg

U prefer China North Railway product over China South Railway?
As far as I know, this CSR blue train has better interior design than CNR golden train.
Anyway, the standards are the same, any component is replaceable.

First, some common elements.
View attachment 289492 View attachment 289493View attachment 289502View attachment 289503

The blue train
(China South Railway)
View attachment 289498
View attachment 289497 View attachment 289495 View attachment 289496

Yes, I prefer CNR Golden Train than CSR Blue Train.
From Exterior, I think CNR Golden Train is more Elegant than the Blue one. 8-)

Thanks so much for Interior Pictures, bro @AndrewJin
Very Nice Indeed.

Btw, why u say Interior in Blue one is better than Golden one?
What I see is not much different, almost same. :p:
And honestly, I prefer Wooden Stylish in CNR Golden Train. lol

The train will be made in Indonesia actually as part of transfer of tech arrangement. The plant has been made in East Java if i recall. The interior design will had Indonesian style

Maybe only the body fabricated in Indonesia, while the bogie and drive train fabricated in China.

Such crazy pursuit for punctuality without considering the reality has led to some of the most deadly train accidents like Amagasaki rail crash(107 deaths)

Judging from the way they conduct business there, I don't think their project will even get started by the time the Indonesia HSR is up and running.

Maybe only the body fabricated in Indonesia, while the bogie and drive train fabricated in China.

It will still be a good starting point. Indonesia has many more HSR projects on the drawing board, so the manufacturing capacity will increase along the way. Indonesians are very diligent people. If you could manage to get N250 up in the sky, you can get your own HSR running on the tracks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom