What's new

Indonesia is the global leader in piracy

ha ha ha leader of pirates :rofl:

I read the title & I assume this first:
pirate-cat.jpg

Leader for pirates still count for something, don't you agree. In this tough world, our pirates can rightfully claim as global leader in piracy, while your pirates can only become petty pirates.

As the ASEAN Leader, we should have a world class pirates fleet. :D

hoho, the Bugis people as notorious pirates and privateer in the past have been a menace for Western Navy and Commercial fleet since the age of sailing, hence came the words of boogeyman

but take notice, we will keep sinking Vietnamese illegal fishing vessels, they came first in our priority to be sunken properly and adequately with any measure we had

Good point. And take note, that on 20 Mei 2015, at the National Resurgence Day. Susi Pudjiastuti as the minister of fishery has promised to sink 45 illegal fishing boats that already captured and stored in various place around Indonesia.

Will be a dramatic sight. :enjoy:

Good point. And take note, that on 20 Mei 2015, at the National Resurgence Day. Susi Pudjiastuti as the minister of fishery has promised to sink 45 illegal fishing boats that already captured and stored in various place around Indonesia.

Yup they are pirates too in other meaning, they stealing our fish within our own boundary

Ha ha very good. :partay:, but no, China has the first pirate fleet by far and they are real pirates.

Indeed our mighty pirate fleet secure our treasure islands in SCS:rofl::rofl: that Vietnamese Navy forces are just hopeless when they encounter our pirate ships, cant' do nothing but make an "U" turn home :lol:

Yup they are pirates too in other meaning, they stealing our fish within our own boundary
and your pirates steal other people properties :D

I think our coast guard won´t be so nice to indo pirates at next encounter. we arrested 11 indo pirates when they hijacked a malay vessel. instead of deporting them to Malaysia, they were sent back to indo. the malays have no humour. I guess these pirates were ended up standing before a firing squad.

4tRX5aRU.jpg

Last edited:
and your pirates steal other people properties :D

I think our coast guard won´t be so nice to indo pirates at next encounter. we arrested 11 indo pirates when they hijacked a malay vessel. instead of deporting them to Malaysia, they were sent back to indo. the malays have no humour. I guess these pirates were ended up standing before a firing squad.

4tRX5aRU.jpg

well guess what, we have no concern about criminals, if they do criminal action, please catch them and made a lawful arbitrary before them

But, still the main business in Indonesia water right now is, sinking of Vietnamese vessels

and so yeah the party is still going on

Indeed our mighty pirate fleet secure our treasure islands in SCS:rofl::rofl: that Vietnamese Navy forces are just hopeless when they encounter our pirate ships, cant' do nothing but make an "U" turn home :lol:

that's what they good for, make a shape U-turn before the enemies

guess what, they are by no means doesn't have the knack to became a Naval Power, no culture, no legacy, no seafaring people

Here we go again, time to grab a chair and some pop corn and watch the show. :pop::pop::pop:

lol, I'll get the coca cola.

Come over, the attendance is increasing, so I also ordered some hamburgers, tapas and sangria.

Well I am not a fan of karaoke.

Anyways, I thought it was Somalia that is taking the lead on piracy... and I haven't heard any Indonesian pirates on any news.

I hate to say it, but I did, a couple of months ago a couple of Viet ships got taken within a few days and one sailor got killed, so its very real.

Back
Top Bottom