What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

sorry OOT.

if you think sambal terasi is worst! then try sambal tempoyak. my favorit sambal
made from rotten durian.

3037035617_e9ac531cd0.jpg

With operational cost comes to play, plus the logistical and infrastructure development cost to maintain the squadrons, and the need to keep our single engine fighter squadrons to fulfil the workhorse role in 3 operational area following the KOGABWILHAN plan, here is my guess...

This configuration looks pretty good
3 Sqn Su27/30/35 (2 new Su35 sqn, get TOT)
3 Sqn F16 minimum Block 52ID (workhorse)
3 Sqn IFX (replacing hawk & 10 F16 A/B above 2024)
1 Sqn S.Tucano
1 Sqn T50i
These numbers are not enough you need a Air Force with at least 540 Fighter Jets of 4.5++ and 5th Generation

Well, Aceh getting hot again and by this month, Army PPRC will enter Poso to relieve Brimob there.
I hope we maximizing our Army aviation corps (penerbad). Time to see our Hind hunting the terrorist.

I had sambal oelek, not the original sambal. I had it with steamed rice and chicken. It wasn't anything special, just a regular meal. It did two things for this Korean. This Korean's mouth was on fire and it made him full. :partay:

Even if sambal terasi smells really bad, I would like to try it. If I didn't like it, I wouldn't eat it again. Simple as that! Nothing personal against the sambal terasi or the Indonesian people. Whoever told you that sambal smelled like dead rotten rats was insecure about their own culture and they wanted to say an insult about Indonesian culture to make themselves feel important. Those people that compared sambal to "dead rotten rats" needed to shut the fvck up if they didn't like it.

If we Koreans have spicy food like Kimchi, there is 98 percent chance that we will look for foreign spicy foods like sambal. Just want to make that clear. :)

Ingredient for making sambal :
sambal+terasi.JPG

you see the purple granule next to the chilli,, thats the terasi.

This is terasi factory :

img_0110.jpg

We already have more than 400 Fighter Jets and we are producing new ones to replace old ones
Different situation here.
you must have 400++ fighter because you have India and the unstable Afghanistan on your back. the number are mandatory for your national security.
If Indonesia Procure say 300 fighter we will bring insecurity in our region, triggering unnecessary arms race.
Bad for economy, and once again, when the economy weaken it will creates internal instability and ends up creating potential internal insurgency.
Why its very hard for you to understand that national security related to regional security and sometimes maintaining peace not always related with boosting the number of Air Force fighter.
If we start boosting the numbers of our Air Force fighter, our neighboring country - for example Australia will tighten their defense and security by adding more fighter and more hostile policy toward us.

We must include @acelaw as Weekend Edition new team member.... :devil:

I like cute one though .......... ( udah mumet ngomongin perang dan geopolitics mulu ) :D

BJvluBTCUAAje3q.jpg:large

f8f7dd5f1549b5cdbde5cf0a0e92df21_zps915be55a.jpeg

Bripda Inggried ...... :P

Girls and Food edition :cheesy:

The Hunt of armed militias in Aceh

Credit to original uploader

20150327antarafoto-tni-ad-aceh-260315-rmd-1.jpg

20150327antarafoto-tni-berjaga-aceh-260315-rmd-3.jpg

20150327antarafoto-tni-berjaga-aceh-260315-rmd-2.jpg

A respond after 2 of our military intelligence personnel get caught and killed by the rebel just recently.

Different situation here.
you must have 400++ fighter because you have India and the unstable Afghanistan on your back. the number are mandatory for your national security.
If Indonesia Procure say 300 fighter we will bring insecurity in our region, triggering unnecessary arms race.
Bad for economy, and once again, when the economy weaken it will creates internal instability and ends up creating potential internal insurgency.
Why its very hard for you to understand that national security related to regional security and sometimes maintaining peace not always related with boosting the number of Air Force fighter.
If we start boosting the numbers of our Air Force fighter, our neighboring country - for example Australia will tighten their defense and security by adding more fighter and more hostile policy toward us.
Yes keep telling this to yourself when all of a sudden a country near you attacks you you will be crying just like Ukraine

Yes keep telling this to yourself when all of a sudden a country near you attacks you you will be crying just like Ukraine

Realistic Opinion:

In my opinion beside 50 of 4 Generation fighter that we will have in the end of this year, adding them with F 5 replacement program (it is likely to be Su 35) = 66. After 2019 until 2024, we will also likely to add 16 more 4,5 gen fighter = 82 planes. After that, 80-100 KFX/IFX is projected by me to be produced, within 2022-2030 time range.

Our next program should be making this one :

600x348

Currently we try to improve our UAV development capability into a MALE version.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom