Indonesia Defence Forum

@oriuploader
IMG-20160930-WA0006.jpg

Indonesia Tertarik Beli Pesawat Angkut Militer Terbaru Buatan Rusia
28 September 2016 TASS

MILITER, PESAWAT,RUSIA-INDONESIA,INDONESIA, AVIASI,BISNIS
il-76-dsc16204.jpg

Pesawat angkut militer Rusia Il-76. Sumber: Mil.ru

Indonesia tertarik membeli pesawat angkut militer Il-76MD-90A buatan Rusia. Demikian hal ini diutarakan Wakil Direktur Umum Rosoboroneksport Sergey Goreslavskii, Selasa (27/9).

"Indonesia tertarik untuk memperbarui armadanya dengan pesawat angkut militer," kata Goreslavskii pada kesempatan presentasi buku "Rusia-Indonesia: Tonggak Kerja Sama" di Kementerian Luar Negeri Rusia.

Goreslavskii menjelaskan mengenai ketertarikan Indonesia pada pesawat Il-76MD-90A terbaru dan pesawat amfibi Be-200 Rusia.

Menurut wakil kepala Rosoboroneksport, diskusi terkait pesawat tersebut pertama kali berlangsung dengan delegasi dari Kementerian Pertahanan Indonesia pada acara "Gidroaviasalon" yang sebelumnya diadakan di Gelendzhik, Rusia. Diharapkan di masa depan konsultasi dengan para ahli Rusia akan terus berlanjut dan perwakilan dari pihak Indonesia dapat mengunjungi pabrik pembuatan pesawat.

"Kami berharap agar ketertarikan pihak Indonesia terhadap pesawat Rusia tetap terjaga," kata Goreslavskii menambahkan.

Pertama kali dipublikasikan oleh TASS.
https://indonesia.rbth.com/news/201...at-angkut-militer-terbaru-buatan-rusia_634121

For comparision.

84f294691ec44d18903495d54610965d.png
Oh, I always thought Hercules and A-400M are in the same league.

And, I'll go with Il-76. My opinion is solely based on the maximum payload (that thing can carry one of our soon-to-be-here medium tank, and still there plenty of room). And cost.

Last edited:
No offense, just for curiosity. Since Indonesia Air Force has both Su27/30, and F-16, are there any difficulties for maintaining these two kinds of jets with completely different design origins? Thanks in advance.

no as long have enough funds for maintance and not embargoed by US or russian for sparepart sales

Nara Masista Rakhmatia, Young Diplomat That Answering Attack by Six Nations at 71st UN Summit.

There is a saying in the Asia Pacific region said, "When someone shows his finger at others, automatically thumb finger pointing at his own face. Thank you.

Two Thumbs up ... there you go girl ... salute!

For comparision.

84f294691ec44d18903495d54610965d.png

All along I tot C2 was smaller than A400. but Nippon toys are always very expensive.

Whats the price of the new Il-76MD-90A?

Oh, I always thought Hercules and A-400M are in the same league.

And, I'll go with Il-76. My opinion is solely based on the maximum payload (that thing can carry one of our soon-to-be-here medium tank, and still there plenty of room). And cost.

We should also consider TOT. But again if we only going to get 1 or 2 then better not expect

Will it be more efficient to maintain jet or turboprop?

Melihat Wajah Baru Helikopter Kepresidenan

Jakarta - Presiden Joko Widodo menolak rencana pembelian helikopter AgustaWestland AW101 oleh TNI AU yang sempat ramai jadi pro kontra. Jokowi tetap memilih helikopter yang sudah ada yaitu Super Puma L-2 AS-332.

Namun ada yang menarik dari helikopter kepresidenan itu. Dalam kunjungan ke Kabupaten Garut, Kamis (29/9) kemarin, helikopter skadron 45 itu memiliki wajah baru. Bagaimana wujudnya?

Heli Kepresidenan itu dicat baru mirip dengan warna cat pesawat kepresidenan Boeing Business Jet (BBJ), yaitu dominasi warna biru pada bagian atas, dan merah putih pada bagian bawah.

Helikopter dengan nomor ekor H-3204 dan bendera merah putih itu sebelumnya berwarna putih dan abu-abu. Heli itu dioperasikan oleh Skadron Udara 45 yang merupakan Skadron angkut khusus VIP/VVIP yang berada di bawah Wing Udara 1, Lanud Halim Perdanakusuma, Jakarta.

Skadron udara ini khusus digunakan Presiden maupun Wakil Presiden untuk kunjungan kerja ke daerah, yang secara keseluruhan pemeliharaannya berada di bawah Kementerian Sekretariat dan pengoperasian pesawat di bawah koordinasi Sekretariat Militer Presiden.

"Betul, itu heli Kepresidenan Jenis Super Puma L-2 (AS 332) dicat dengan warna sama dengan BBJ," ucap Sekretaris Militer Presiden Jokowi, Marsekal Muda TNI Hadi Tjahjanto saat dikonfirmasi detikcom, Jumat (30/9/2016).

Menurut Hadi, helikopter Kepresidenan itu dicat ulang pada bulan Juli 2016 di PT. Dirgantara Indonesia (DI), Bandung. Sebelum digunakan ke Garut, heli dengan wajah baru itu pernah dua kali digunakan oleh Presiden Jokowi ke daerah.

https://m.detik.com/news/berita/d-3310540/melihat-wajah-baru-helikopter-kepresidenan

Presidential Chopper

9138370_201609300231210759.jpg

14a69af5-f8f5-436f-afa3-8b68d81efe3a_169.jpg

8f02f4d7-802d-493d-98e5-a54c3f95cdf0_169.jpg

logo.jpg

Philippines interested in Indonesian medical support ship

2016_09_29_13012_1475132642._large.jpg

Cranes lift sections of the Strategic Sealift Vessel (SSV) that are ready to be assembled at the company's shipyard at Ujung Port in Surabaya, East Java. PAL is currently working to complete the second SSV for the Philippine Navy, set to be delivered next May.(JP/Wienda Parwitasari)

fter purchasing two Strategic Sealift Vessel (SSV) warships from PT PAL Indonesia, the Philippine government is considering putting in another order for a medical support vessel from Indonesia’s state-owned shipbuilder.

During the 2016 Asian Defense & Security (ADAS) exhibition in Manila, Philippine Secretary of National Defense Delfin Lorenzana held a discussion with Brig. Gen. Jan Pieter Ate from the Indonesian ADAS delegation on Indonesian defense products.

“The Secretary of National Defense and the Philippines Navy chief of staff are impressed with the medical support vessel that will be fit for humanitarian assistance and disaster relief (HADR) operations,” Jan Pieter, the Defense Ministry’s director of the defense industry and technology, told The Jakarta Post on Thursday.

According to Jan Pieter, the Philippine secretary of defense had shown a deep interest in the 123-meter vessel and spent a lot of time looking at the vessel’s mock-up.

It was reported that the Philippines had also put in an order for the CN235-200 and N212i aircraft from state-owned airplane maker PT Dirgantara Indonesia in 2015.

The three-day ADAS 2016 exhibition ends on Friday.

According to its official website, ADAS 2016 attracts exhibitors from around the world and works closely with the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP), the Office of Civil Defense (OCD) and the Philippine Coast Guard (PCG).

http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/...ested-in-indonesian-medical-support-ship.html

Last edited:
Will it be more efficient to maintain jet or turboprop?

Depends on the model in question.

They are broadly equivalent (both turbines).

The gear reducer in turboprop is one extra finicky thing that adds to maintenance and overhaul however....compared to "cleaner" configuration of turbofan.

Smaller size of turboprop also makes it more somewhat more difficult in some procedures as well.

So maybe overall I will give turbofan slight edge especially when taking into account its thrust/size, thrust/weight and thrust/moving part :)

When its a non-western (i.e Russian) engine, you can throw all of what I said out the window and it becomes very random :P

@PARIKRAMA

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom