What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Astros ll live fire exercise
credit to Div 2 Kostrad
MG_8770-1-1-660x400.jpg

DSC02901-768x432.jpg

MG_8576-768x512.jpg

just rekon pr1v4t33r stat as "BANNED" ... is it really? what hapenned. .. ?
he involve with exchangin insult with pro chinese pdf member specifictly with @placeofspace and @Jlaw, i hope he make a clone id just like i did back then

Last edited:
i think placeofspace got banned too, but jlaw are not, perhaps he got warning only.
before he got banned, i already sent him a message to edit his post, but it seem the mod saw it first. i hope its not permanent banned, this incident should make us more aware that there are people who want to make us look bad and fight with other pdf member from different country, especially china, vietnam and malaysia, remember that dude umnoputra, i think that s.o.b are singaporean chinese trying to inflict hatred toward us.
P.S: if you guys somehow get banned, please make a new clone, if you use cellphone like i did, use different browser to create new id.

Last edited:
I WON'T get banned. Mark my word!

Well, unless one of the mods sees this post and thinks that it'd be hilarious to drop a banhammer on me out of nowhere :p:.

No hard feelings, guys..

Shipment delivery of Indonesian Marine Corps BTR-4M just arrived.

Eksklusif, BTR-4M Korp Marinir TNI AL Tiba di Indonesia!

September 28, 2016

Setelah perjalanan panjang mengarungi lautan selama lebih dari satu bulan, akhirnya pada sore hari 28 September 2016, kapal MV Texel yang membawa lima unit panser intai amfibi BTR-4M Bucephalus pesanan Korp Marinir TNI AL tiba juga di dermaga pelabuhan Tanjung Priuk. Angkasa berkesempatan meninjau penurunan seluruh BTR-4M dari kapal, setelah selesainya proses inspeksi oleh Direktorat Bea dan Cukai.

Berbeda dengan pada saat pengiriman Main Battle Tank Leopard 2 yang turun dari kapal dengan tenaganya sendiri, BTR-4M diangkat, digotong, dan diturunkan dengan crane dari dek kapal sampai ke dermaga. Ini mirip dengan pada saat sistem artileri swagerak CAESAR diturunkan dari kapal pengangkut.

Satu-persatu, ranpur amfibi bersosok sangar ini diturunkan dari atas kapal secara perlahan oleh kru pelabuhan yang cukup ahli, diawasi dengan cermat oleh perwakilan dari perusahaan forwarding, perusahaan konsultan yang mewakili pabrikan BTR-4, dan tentu saja perwakilan dari Korp Marinir TNI AL. Semua yang menanti sudah tidak sabar menunggu selesainya proses turunnya BTR-4 dari dalam kapal.

http://angkasa.co.id/info/militer/eksklusif-btr-4m-korp-marinir-tni-al-tiba-di-indonesia/

Last edited:
It is better to be on time then in time.
These transaction "rumour" has been starting many years ago, the TOT hold stand still "rumour" today.
I do hope that this delaying "contract signing" could gainning the best for both side and will read

i think placeofspace got banned too, but jlaw are not, perhaps he got warning only.
before he got banned, i already sent him a message to edit his post, but it seem the mod saw it first. i hope its not permanent banned, this incident should make us more aware that there are people who want to make us look bad and fight with other pdf member from different country, especially china, vietnam and malaysia, remember that dude umnoputra, i think that s.o.b are singaporean chinese trying to inflict hatred toward us.
P.S: if you guys somehow get banned, please make a new clone, if you use cellphone like i did, use different browser to create new id.

Thanks for the advice ...

Dear all Indonesian brother...
With respect to all of you..i want to little bit remind you about the way we make discussion, especialy with foreign member.
Please to remember, this is an international forum...every topic what we are talking will seen by international member.
Our face is shown here. You are DIPLOMAT in other level...you're with Indonesia name, so take care and show the best and greatness.
Face all international member with goodness and smart, everyone who they are. Bad neighbor, false flager, clown etc.
Our job to encounter and make all align.

High trees will have big windblow.

Always remember that our founding Fathers and Diplomat doing diplomatic very good and wisely.

Thank you.

I totally agreed with your statement, your post one of the reason I create account on this forum. usually I just a silent reader on this forum.

2018 Indonesia Have New Defense Satellite

satelit-1-800x445.jpg

Finally, Indonesia will soon have a satellite state defense, after the House of representative and the government agreed to purchase the satellite. Vice Chairman of Commission 1 Parliament, Asril Tanjung said the procurement of defense satellites slowest country will be realized in 2018.

Agreement between the Government and the Parliament adopted by a working meeting that has been done several times. From the government side, the Ministry of Finance as a provider of funds, the Minister of Communication and Information Technology as a regulator of patent rights claimed to have been prepared with the purchase of the satellite.

"The bottom line for this we use foreign satellites for national security interests. It was supposed we could have alone that we can set operating freely as it concerns resistance and defense of the country, need to be accelerated procurement that Indonesia does not lose orbit satellites, "he said in Jakarta, Wednesday (09/28/2016).

He added that the procurement of this satellite is not negotiable, because since satellite Indonesia, Garuda-1 to be stated de-orbit in January 2015, then 123 east longitude orbital slot should be filled no later than early 2018.

^
Please provide the source, thx. :)

Unfortunately I just newly born in this forum, I cannot post with link. :(

jakartagreater "dot" oncom "slash" tahun-2018-indonesia-miliki-satelit-pertahanan-baru

change the dot with period, ocom should be com slash /. hope it work

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom