What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Yeah, I threw a bit of sarcasm in that sentence but, often times I see they boast about their HK...

Just saying, just take it with a grain of salt:laugh:

@faries @mejikuhibiu
There's reason why the operator (TNI/POLRI) still purchase foreign assault rifles, that something Pindad should think About it, Pindad need fresh young people to design their new weapons, not just upgrading and improve FN CARBINE/SS1 platform, it need new technique, new design and material on their weapons such as polymer base chassis, non reciprocating charging handle, short stroke gas piston sistem, ambidextrous handling etc etc.......there are lots of homework for Pindad to perfect their weapons system

Last edited:
There's reason why the operator (TNI/POLRI) still purchase foreign assault rifles, that something Pindad should think About it, Pindad need fresh young people to design their new weapons, not just upgrading and improve FN CARBINE/SS1 platform, it need new technique, new design and material on their weapons such as polymer base chassis, non reciprocating charging handle, short stroke gas piston sistem, ambidextrous handling etc etc.......there are lots of homework for Pindad to perfect their weapons system

Of course but, is SS2 Bullpup concept just a myth?

Of course but, is SS2 Bullpup concept just a myth?
I never seen A working Pindad bullpup myself, if Pindad want to make A bullpup rifle, i suggest they bought Desert Tech bulpup rifle design and copy rights rather than tryin to convert fnc base chassis to bullpup, save time on research, especially this desert tech bullpup rifle applied new technologies and design, even better than IWI TAVOR X95, at least from My point of view.

14262656_622152684621428_1453590217_n.jpg

14262818_585898384943893_2056211032_n.jpg

Last edited:
I never seen A working Pindad bullpup myself, if Pindad want to make A bullpup rifle, i suggest they bought Desert Tech bulpup rifle design and copy rights rather than tryin to convert fnc base chassis to bullpup, save time on research, especially this desert tech bullpup rifle applied new technologies and design, even better than IWI TAVOR X95, at least from My point of view.

...aaand everyone's gonna say that it's a carbon copy of Desert whatever.. Just like when they say SS1=FNC...

#rant

Last edited:
At least it's faaaarr better than Vita berapi rite hahaha
Yeah.

My point is, we have to start to create something FROM THE SCRATCH, and IMPLEMENT IT. Starting from a simple Bullpup, for example. Not that we have never done it, but it needs to be get stared at for real. I mean, if something doesn't feel right (in this case, domestically made firearms), then give some feedback.

Speaking of, does SS3 have entered service?

PS: I don't mean to discredit anyone, nor I "play smartass".

Indonesia Acquires Nine Australian Used C-130H Aircraft And Full Mission Simulator

indonesia_1473236594.jpg

Indonesian Air Force C-130H aircraft
- A +
The Indonesian Air Force has recently taken delivery and accepted for training a CAE-built C-130H full-mission simulator that was previously in-service with the Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF).

The Indonesian Air Force has acquired nine ex-RAAF C-130H aircraft along with the CAE-built simulator as part of a government-to-government agreement established several years ago. Airbus Group Australia Pacific, the prime contractor responsible for delivery of five of the C-130H aircraft along with spares and simulator, subcontracted CAE Australia to relocate the C-130H simulator and to provide the training facility to house it, CAE said in a statement Wednesday.

The CAE-built C-130H full-mission simulator is now installed and ready-for-training in the new facility, which is an extension of the Tentara Nasional Indonesia - Angatan Udara (TNI-AU) C-130 training facility located at Halim Airbase near Jakarta.

"We are pleased to support the Government of Australia and Airbus in completing the transfer of the C-130H simulator to the Indonesian Air Force," said Peter Redman, Vice President and General Manager, CAE Asia/Pacific, Defence & Security.

http://www.defenseworld.net/news/17...craft_And_Full_Mission_Simulator#.V9AgWiNRXqA

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom