What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

When Apache became Naval Helicopter and for GOD sake only 8 helicopters ?
And by the way Is this you in your avatar ?

Guardian model will be able to strike a ship, you need to see this new type of Apache further. As plan, our Apache will also be put near SCS, so it has been planned to be use for that purpose. Having 8 Apache Guardian is quite enough in the near term, we need to learn and practice first any simulated combat situation that will use this type of Apache, like using UAV while flying. We need to study more about the effectiveness of using this beast at real combat situation.

If we see that using this kind of helicopter is a necessary tool in modern combat situation so there is a likelihood to make our own "Apache" in a mass scale.

heli+tempur+pt+di2.jpg

Yup, its me buddy, remember this face, maybe we will have a chance to be a real friend in the after life.............:smokin: but I will erase this statement later, inshaALLAH, for security reasons ............. :D

Guardian model will be able to strike a ship, you need to see this new type of Apache further. As plan, our Apache will also be put near SCS, so it has been planned to be use for that purpose. Having 8 Apache Guardian is quite enough in the near term, we need to learn and practice first any simulated combat situation that will use this type of Apache, like using UAV while flying. We need to study more about the effectiveness of using this beast at real combat situation.

If we see that using this kind of helicopter is a necessary tool in modern combat situation so there is a likelihood to make our own "Apache" in a mass scale.

heli+tempur+pt+di2.jpg

Yup, its me buddy, remember this face, maybe we will have a chance to be a real friend in the after life.............:smokin: but I will erase this statement later, inshaALLAH, for security reasons ............. :D
Vote for gandiwa. :smitten:

Ahh thanks for the info sir., actually I have no realize if that AH-64E helicopters has maritime capability, then it's good for us. I think this helicopter with his hellfire missiles will being great to provide air support protection for our armada ships,, but honestly we had no such LHD class ships to be used as a sea bases platform for this helicopter...
And there is Two things that I'm curious Sir,, is the Guardian's Link-16 can be integrated with our Link-Y ships?? And is this AH-64E version has folding blade mechanism wich can operate from ships like British WAH-64D apache helicopters??

When Apache became Naval Helicopter and for GOD sake only 8 helicopters ?
And by the way Is this you in your avatar ?
I think this AH-64E version is similar with British WAH-64D apache helicopters wich has naval capability..
Yes 8 units it just for our MEF-1 acquisitions program, and now in MEF-2 for the next five years there is planning to completed into One squadron..

La Fayette class Frigate and Mistral class Amphibious Assault Ships from france navy visit jakarta to join exercise and doing some friendly game and sport
credit to uploader
visit (1).jpg
visit (2).jpg

@Bhayangkara
sorry off topic
does ur id mean dangerous or something related to fear?:-)
haha.. No bro', there's no something must feared.. Bhayangkara is a name of our Majapahit kingdom special forces grup, maybe its similar like Garda Republic (to my indonesian friends here please correct me if I'm mistake).. :)

haha.. No bro', there's no something must feared.. Bhayangkara is a name of our Majapahit kingdom special forces grup, maybe its similar like Garda Republic (to my indonesian friends here please correct me if I'm mistake).. :)
what does it mean exactly?

Ahh thanks for the info sir., actually I have no realize if that AH-64E helicopters has maritime capability, then it's good for us. I think this helicopter with his hellfire missiles will being great to provide air support protection for our armada ships,, but honestly we had no such LHD class ships to be used as a sea bases platform for this helicopter...
And there is Two things that I'm curious Sir,, is the Guardian's Link-16 can be integrated with our Link-Y ships?? And is this AH-64E version has folding blade mechanism wich can operate from ships like British WAH-64D apache helicopters??

Talking about integrating the system, I believe people from LEN or INTI has better knowledge than me. I am not an engineer honestly, but we do have capability to integrate different platform like the way we put Yakhoon missile into a western platform and system and has a successful result on the missile fire testing.

And about further technicality of this attack helicopter, well I don't study too much on this, but as far as I know, it is the latest version of Apache and only USA that has operated this version so far. Furthermore, if it has naval attack capability, so it will be a bit wasteful if it is not made like the British version to ease the operation using naval platform, even though it still can attack ships by using our coastal line as an operation base. Dont forget its ability to control UAV like predators and its operation range which is longer than D version.

KCR-40 missile boats, with AK-630 CIWS
2058574_20150608125913.jpg

2058574_20150608125921.jpg

25072014+KRI+Clurit+641.jpg

2058574_20150608024513.jpg

@Bhayangkara
sorry off topic. Does ur id mean dangerous or something related to fear?:-)

That's right. Bhayangkara taken from sanskrit / old javanese language (bhaya + ahangkara) which mean something dangerous/ to fear. They were elite unit that was formed to protect Majapahit king in the past, much like today Paspamres (Presidential Security Force).

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom